What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

sleeping at work

KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody fuck with this? I've been taking a hour and half nap at work consistently the last 3 months zero fucks given. From 3am to 4:30am I'm out cold. Just woke up fresh. Old nigga that lives on the 2nd floor leaves a coffee on my desk at 4:30 and I send him a newspaper when the delivery man comes thru.
Any of you get down with that extended break?
TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
nwfyah.jpg
L3NUBussy_Getta LUClENTHIRDSUPREMEChi SnowWYRMSneakDZAAjackson17CoolJoeHarlemThumzUpYoung_ChitlindeadeyeB_ABilly_PonchoKnowReasonForPeaceGettinLodwade206Rubato GarciaWill Munny

Replies

• bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep! Almost every night LOL
    KingFreemanB_A
  • WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Work at a resort at night so I got No Supervisor or none of that shit im basically in my van all night on call. Once it hits like 8 I find an empty room knock out for a hour or two then wake up and watch Espn.Nooo Fucks given at all
    tumblr_mizvm6qgBr1r416kro1_500.jpg
    tumblrmaevxpaggo1qhjxaa.gif
    KingFreemanYoung_Chitlindwade206
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    I was bout gone one night. Droppin the epistaxis boxes and shit. I take ginseng for that extra energy boost now if I need it and when 7:30 roll around, I'm like let me get the fuck out of here.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    KingFreemanLPast
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yeah. On my lunch breaks mostly on weekends. Go upstairs and plot my azzz on those soft azzz couches...Zzzzzzz!!

@s given.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    KingFreemanPiffyHazeB_ATheEyeronic1BabyBugatti
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    I was bout gone one night. Droppin the epistaxis boxes and shit. I take ginseng for that extra energy boost now if I need it and when 7:30 roll around, I'm like let me get the fuck out of here.

I always roll to work with a 5 hour energy. When 2:45 comes around I have to make the decision to take it and possibly be bored if I ain't got shit to do or no shows to watch or just go to sleep. Its usually the latter.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • L3NUL3NU Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    theres mad down time at my work so i have a pillow and blanket in the back seat of my car..almost everyday from 3am to 430am i get in my back seat and take a nap..parkin lot pimpen.
    BelovedAfeniKingFreeman
  • MeesterMeester Brain aint got no heart Outrage LandPosts: 15,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell no its too much noise
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • Max.Max. BODY BAG! Posts: 30,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been doing it for 3 years out of 8 hours i prolly work 4
    KingFreeman9TRAYs_a_m_r_i_onujerz84
  • bossdon201bossdon201 Posts: 847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to work overnight at a group home, depending on how good the kids were or if I trusted them I would be sleep from like 1am til 6:30. Shit was goat
    LUClEN
  • WYRMWYRM The Dude Abides...Posts: 989 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    If it ain't some production/manufacturing job? Hell yes on all the other jobs like delivery driving, working in the furniture warehouse...OF COURSE they had couches and panels and shit. Had a friend take about 5 bars and passed the whole day in a conex. Me I need my AC, any job with AC and me unattended it is nappy nap time. If I am tired and I see opportunity hell yes.

Nigga dropping you coffee and you dropping the paper is goat.
    KingFreeman
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its too uptight where I work. People gettin' fired for takin' power naps round here.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lazy ass niggas.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

9TRAYSneakDZAnujerz84PiffyHaze
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo' Boss gonna' wake you up and be like

"Son if you wanna' keep workin' here, stay off the drugs"
    tumblr_oomercbcDW1t1k6p7o1_500.gif

tumblr_omf0ouQQmH1t1k6p7o1_500.gif
    HarlemThumzUpB_A
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sleep when im dead
    9TRAYMeester
  • CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    Back when I used to work security I used to stay sleeping, working out, and smoking weed. Got paid diddly shit but it was sweet. I can probly squeeze a nap in but I plays it safe...for now.
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh you know how we do...

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm sleep half the time with the elderly at my second job.they even pass me a pillow sometimes as long as im there when they wake up.
    photo.jpg
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man im a process operator...

If i said i slept any less than 6 hours at work id be a damn lie.

Im famous for my black glasses that have tape on the inside of them.

That of course is when the plant is running smooth...which is 95% of the time the guys on my shift are bosses.
    -Shive-
    KingFreemanGlockLesnar SneakDZA
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matter of fact after this next round these lights aint coming back on for 3 hours when we make relief.
    -Shive-
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man im a process operator...

If i said i slept any less than 6 hours at work id be a damn lie.

Im famous for my black glasses that have tape on the inside of them.

That of course is when the plant is running smooth...which is 95% of the time the guys on my shift are bosses.

You work at a plant and sleep at work?

Is this you by any chance?

homer_sleeping.png
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    L3NUblacktuxB_ASneakDZABabyBugatti
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if somebody dare to interrupt that I be like

Sleeping-Ninja-Slap-funny-gif4.gif

Damn

He Dropped That Chick

LMAO =))
    tumblr_oomercbcDW1t1k6p7o1_500.gif