sleeping at work

KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 8,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody fuck with this? I've been taking a hour and half nap at work consistently the last 3 months zero fucks given. From 3am to 4:30am I'm out cold. Just woke up fresh. Old nigga that lives on the 2nd floor leaves a coffee on my desk at 4:30 and I send him a newspaper when the delivery man comes thru.
Any of you get down with that extended break?
L3NUPicoLUClENTHIRDSUPREMEChicityWYRMSneakDZAAjackson17CoolJoeHarlemThumzUpYoung_ChitlindeadeyeB_AJameson_Porcupine KnowReasonForPeaceGettinLodwade206Rubato GarciaWill Munny

Replies

• bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep! Almost every night LOL
    KingFreemanB_A
  • WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Work at a resort at night so I got No Supervisor or none of that shit im basically in my van all night on call. Once it hits like 8 I find an empty room knock out for a hour or two then wake up and watch Espn.Nooo Fucks given at all
    KingFreemanYoung_Chitlindwade206
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    I was bout gone one night. Droppin the epistaxis boxes and shit. I take ginseng for that extra energy boost now if I need it and when 7:30 roll around, I'm like let me get the fuck out of here.
    KingFreemanLPast
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 43,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yeah. On my lunch breaks mostly on weekends. Go upstairs and plot my azzz on those soft azzz couches...Zzzzzzz!!

@s given.
    KingFreemanPiffyHazeB_ATheEyeronic1BabyBugatti
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 8,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    I was bout gone one night. Droppin the epistaxis boxes and shit. I take ginseng for that extra energy boost now if I need it and when 7:30 roll around, I'm like let me get the fuck out of here.

I always roll to work with a 5 hour energy. When 2:45 comes around I have to make the decision to take it and possibly be bored if I ain't got shit to do or no shows to watch or just go to sleep. Its usually the latter.
  • L3NUL3NU Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    theres mad down time at my work so i have a pillow and blanket in the back seat of my car..almost everyday from 3am to 430am i get in my back seat and take a nap..parkin lot pimpen.
    amenhotepivKingFreeman
  • MeesterMeester (0) may the environment be heavenly bitch country.Posts: 11,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell no its too much noise
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been doing it for 3 years out of 8 hours i prolly work 4
    KingFreeman9TRAYs_a_m_r_i_onujerz84
  • bossdon201bossdon201 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to work overnight at a group home, depending on how good the kids were or if I trusted them I would be sleep from like 1am til 6:30. Shit was goat
    LUClEN
  • WYRMWYRM 100% Urban White TrashPosts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    If it ain't some production/manufacturing job? Hell yes on all the other jobs like delivery driving, working in the furniture warehouse...OF COURSE they had couches and panels and shit. Had a friend take about 5 bars and passed the whole day in a conex. Me I need my AC, any job with AC and me unattended it is nappy nap time. If I am tired and I see opportunity hell yes.

Nigga dropping you coffee and you dropping the paper is goat.
    KingFreeman
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its too uptight where I work. People gettin' fired for takin' power naps round here.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lazy ass niggas.
    9TRAYSneakDZAnujerz84PiffyHaze
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 6,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo' Boss gonna' wake you up and be like

"Son if you wanna' keep workin' here, stay off the drugs"
    HarlemThumzUpB_A
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sleep when im dead
    9TRAYMeester
  • CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    Back when I used to work security I used to stay sleeping, working out, and smoking weed. Got paid diddly shit but it was sweet. I can probly squeeze a nap in but I plays it safe...for now.
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh you know how we do...
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm sleep half the time with the elderly at my second job.they even pass me a pillow sometimes as long as im there when they wake up.
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man im a process operator...

If i said i slept any less than 6 hours at work id be a damn lie.

Im famous for my black glasses that have tape on the inside of them.

That of course is when the plant is running smooth...which is 95% of the time the guys on my shift are bosses.
    KingFreemanGlockLesnar SneakDZA
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matter of fact after this next round these lights aint coming back on for 3 hours when we make relief.
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist. Logician. Champion Lova Babylon Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man im a process operator...

If i said i slept any less than 6 hours at work id be a damn lie.

Im famous for my black glasses that have tape on the inside of them.

That of course is when the plant is running smooth...which is 95% of the time the guys on my shift are bosses.

You work at a plant and sleep at work?

Is this you by any chance?

homer_sleeping.png
    L3NUblacktuxB_ASneakDZABabyBugatti
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 6,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if somebody dare to interrupt that I be like

Sleeping-Ninja-Slap-funny-gif4.gif

Damn

He Dropped That Chick

LMAO =))
    KnowReasonForPeace