The First 48

Tymoney19Tymoney19 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
I watch this shit all the time and saw an episode that conflicted me. A guys two cousins were killed by an 17 yr old with and for cutting in line at the liquor store but when the cops asked this nigga to identify the shooter he refused to snitch. I still can't wrap my head around the senseless crime but when it comes family does the code of the streets apply?

Replies

• 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 5,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roscoe you drinking early?
    Billy_Poncho
  • PicoPico Pico Boomin Want Some Mo I GOT THE GASSSSSS AND THE COKE Posts: 32,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »

Naa I just be hype AF in the AM smh
    9TRAY
  • spiritgod87spiritgod87 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    All that is a way to keep crime in our community. If u harm a child, a woman ,or innocent people in general imma tell it. If u shoot a street nigga like yaself imma mind my business. Im only tellin if u dont properly handle matter wit the innocent people because as opposed to popular belief,we can hanlde issues in our community without thr poe poe
    Trollio Yo_Killa!eastbay510
  • Tymoney19Tymoney19 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol that's what it's saying I'm really tryin 2 figure out if there's niggas that wouldn't snitch. Fuck snitching I woulda killed him myself.
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician Alcoholic's Anonymous MeetingPosts: 17,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a citizen of a country you submit to a totalitarian government that can come to yyour house, kick down the door, flip the place upside down, arrest you and yours without any proof you've done something wrong and keep you detained for as long as it wants.

This is a cost we pay as citizens to receive benefits from that same government such as justice and protection. Why the he'll would a sane person pay that cost and refuse the benefits?
    deadeye
  • Tymoney19Tymoney19 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I don't know what's so hard for niggas to understand.

You a street nigga, you live by street laws. The laws of regular citizens don't apply to you. Don't tell who did it, handle it yourself.

You a regular citizen, you live by regular laws. The laws of street niggas don't apply to you. Tell who did it and let the courts sort it out. It really can't get any simpler than that.

You won't do a thing even for your own fam. I mean you just gonna walk past the nigga who bodied ya cuz and be normal what kind of street shit is this.
  • mryounggunmryounggun Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tymoney19 wrote: »

You a street nigga, you live by street laws. The laws of regular citizens don't apply to you. Don't tell who did it, handle it yourself.

You a regular citizen, you live by regular laws. The laws of street niggas don't apply to you. Tell who did it and let the courts sort it out. It really can't get any simpler than that.

You won't do a thing even for your own fam. I mean you just gonna walk past the nigga who bodied ya cuz and be normal what kind of street shit is this.

That's my point. I ain't no street nigga. So if I was dude, I'd be quick to point that nigga out to the police with no hesitation. But if dude from the show decided to not say who did it and handle it himself...then more power to him. I got no issues with that at all.
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 5,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »

Naa I just be hype AF in the AM smh

Bein' Live Wired Is A Good Thing

You don't need coffee, I B live wired too Broski

Pico
  • mryounggunmryounggun Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The code of the streets: IF YOU'RE NOT INVOLVED IN THE CRIME YOU ARE NOT A SNITCH.

O.G.s will tell you that. The ones in and out of jail.

Salute.
    9TRAY
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the rock "snitch"
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 15,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dub_Deux wrote: »
    the rock "snitch"

couldnt watch the movie cuz of the name...
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dub_Deux wrote: »
    the rock "snitch"

couldnt watch the movie cuz of the name...

My girl rented that shyt. I wanted to say, Get this phuck shyt outta' here, but I chilled and watched it. The movie is actually good tho.
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rQlulQg.png
    Man this is the meme of the century lmao

• Slim85Slim85 Posts: 457 ✭✭✭✭
    Baybey wrote: »
    give them a cigarette and coffee and them niggas on there start singing like k-ci.

give them a cigarette, 24oz soda, and a sandwhich, they hit them Mariah Carey high notes.

• MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet them niggas was from Pork and Beans or Overtown
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you snitch on your fam thread number 3947482
    damobb2deep
  • Ghost313Ghost313 Mistah Don't Play Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah, real street dudes live by the Old Testament, Eye for an Eye. It's not that he gonna let dude get away, he is going to handle it himself. Half the time the police hand out plea deals anyway, so imagine if he told on dude, but the killer only got 3 years because he gave up a bigger criminal. So most cats handle things on their own.
  • rantanamorantanamo Posts: 79
    My brother's brother(we have different moms) got killed by these dudes that robbed him as he left his apartment. His peoples said they knew who did it but wouldn't talk to the police. They claimed they would take care of it. Well the dudes were caught by police like a year later................................after a bank robbing spree and killing 10 people. They all got life...........after they killed 10 more people. So how can you justify some street law. If these dudes were keeping it to themselves, then great, but these are killers. They are capable of killing anyone. Yall are living in a fantasy world if you really think dudes like these are worth of some law of the street.
    Tymoney19damnkpTheNeoShell
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician Alcoholic's Anonymous MeetingPosts: 17,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost313 wrote: »

Nah, real street dudes live by the Old Testament, Eye for an Eye. It's not that he gonna let dude get away, he is going to handle it himself. Half the time the police hand out plea deals anyway, so imagine if he told on dude, but the killer only got 3 years because he gave up a bigger criminal. So most cats handle things on their own.

Sounds like the bugger criminal would make dude disappear for you in such an instance