nas is the illest. word is born

U.b.n ... 17 .years old. Came. Young niggA .17..... he didntvneed no demonic automatic writing. He spit from his soul..... classic ...... then big.... much older and fucking illl king of ny... r.i.p. ........ but nas neva eva .... eva eva needed no fucking spirit to spit his...... like eminem and jigga .... <<<<> they are ill but demon flows dont count. If i offend. Fuck it yhwh gave us discernment........ immortal technique. And. Nas.... suck a dick. Nas is the ilest D

Replies

• lonestarglonestarg Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ur phones fkd up! Or do u write like that on a regular!? Speak English!!
    thedesolateonenillerthekidaladdin1978
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who is this nas you speak of? explain more please.
    thedesolateonealaddin1978
    who is this nas you speak of? explain more please.

Nasir Jones?
    Nas Escobar?
    Nasty Nas?

Or is ur name Nas too?? Are u self promoting? Post a link of ur.shyt so I can.Ether the.Fucc outa it!!!
    thedesolateone
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 4,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U.b.n ... 17 .years old. Came. Young niggA .17..... he didntvneed no demonic automatic writing. He spit from his soul..... classic ...... then big.... much older and fucking illl king of ny... r.i.p. ........ but nas neva eva .... eva eva needed no fucking spirit to spit his...... like eminem and jigga .... <<<<> they are ill but demon flows dont count. If i offend. Fuck it yhwh gave us discernment........ immortal technique. And. Nas.... suck a dick. Nas is the ilest D

Ur last name would be Garcia huh O' ESL nigga!! (ENGLISH SECOND LANGUAGE)
    thedesolateone
  • O
    Lmao. Lone star. read the book of enoch.... u Read anything that goes against your spirit guides... fucking emotional...... read their biography blind follower...... ps. Hahaha. All mankind was deVoured. Get your knowledge up....
  • Mr. Rich PryorMr. Rich Pryor Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pryorhead10_zps81cdb8d9.png
    wat in da fuck did u say bwooy!
    SheerExcellencealaddin1978
    O
    Lmao. Lone star. read the book of enoch.... u Read anything that goes against your spirit guides... fucking emotional...... read their biography blind follower...... ps. Hahaha. All mankind was deVoured. Get your knowledge up....

The interesting thing about u young Anakin is i actually am reading the Book of Enoch! My knowledge is beside the point ur questionin my intelligence yet u struggling to post a thread next time post using thought not emotion

u think Nas gives a fucc bout ur opinion?! He calls Jay bumpin Ether askn hows Blue while telln Jay i was gon say dis but i let u make it now lets drink and slides him what hes endorsing

Now anywhere ^^ in that convo did u come up!? HELL NAW!!
  • Alright talk is cheap. if you really are reading the book of enoch -) only 2 ways to read the pages....... anyways u already knew that..... yhwh wins at the end so.... yeezus. hahahahaa god wins.. a spic in paradise..........
    Alright talk is cheap. if you really are reading the book of enoch -) only 2 ways to read the pages....... anyways u already knew that..... yhwh wins at the end so.... yeezus. hahahahaa god wins.. a spic in paradise..........

Well thanx for ruinin the book asshole!! Im readin the Bible too and jus got to Revelations care to ruin that too!? Bcuz.i got high hopes for Earth when GOD comes bacc please dont tell me were doomed!!
  • Spics, niggers, chinks, in,paradise. I do not question anyone's intelligence..... but common sense is. Hmmmmmm. Forever in perfection or. Witchcrat. spirit guides, telephathy , telekenesis.........you fill in the rest....ps. no fucking human got the,watchers respect
    Read
    Spics, niggers, chinks, in,paradise. I do not question anyone's intelligence..... but common sense is. Hmmmmmm. Forever in perfection or. Witchcrat. spirit guides, telephathy , telekenesis.........you fill in the rest....ps. no fucking human got the,watchers respect
    Read
    Spics, niggers, chinks, in,paradise. I do not question anyone's intelligence..... but common sense is. Hmmmmmm. Forever in perfection or. Witchcrat. spirit guides, telephathy , telekenesis.........you fill in the rest....ps. no fucking human got the,watchers respect
    Read

AAccording to The Longer Ranger ima.Spirit Walker so WTF R U!?!?!
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,239 Regulator
    This is why we dont allow new posters to make threads. Good day sir
    thedesolateonetexasdaking88aladdin1978
This discussion has been closed.