cheating while married...let's talk.

PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. on my mama, on my hood, i look like fly, i look good. Posts: 30,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
@bignorm you're pretty vocal about cheating on your wife. why do you do it and is divorce not something you want to go through?

I always want to know the male perspective on this.

GlockLesnar nex gin

Replies

• PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. on my mama, on my hood, i look like fly, i look good. Posts: 30,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no slander sir. just inquring. you're the only married man on here who has been honest about the topic.

bignormHarlemThumzUpGettinLo
  • BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy In a suite eatin crab meatsPosts: 5,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some dudes want new pussy from time to time.they love thier wife...she has thier heart...the side chick is meaningless past sex.....if she is ur doing it wrong
    [Trillmatic]
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    no slander sir. just inquring. you're the only married man on here who has been honest about the topic.

I'm not, but cool. Aint Cain married?
    Ghost313
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Romans 7:2 - For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to [her] husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of [her] husband.

Why not just kill your wife and then cheat. Much cheaper than divorce.

Meta_ConsciousStoneColdMikeydwade206SixSickSinsDirty Sanchez
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    too say atleast 1 person in a marriage wont cheat atleast once, would be a lie.
    Sour-CreambignormSixSickSinsLadyDu
  • PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. on my mama, on my hood, i look like fly, i look good. Posts: 30,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some dudes want new pussy from time to time.they love thier wife...she has thier heart...the side chick is meaningless past sex.....if she is ur doing it wrong

but why not live a polygamous life? A lot of people accept the truth from the one they love and will compromise their beliefs to make the other happy.
    bignorm wrote: »

I'm not, but cool. Aint Cain married?

I thinks he's separated or divorced. not sure

but why not live a polygamous life? A lot of people accept the truth from the one they love and will compromise their beliefs to make the other happy.

There are a few woman who'd go for this, but, not many.
    Most people who cheat don't get caught.
    I wouldn't have gotten caught. I just couldn't sit there and look at her
    and not tell her honestly. That would have been more foul than what I did. (at least to me anyway)
    BeleeDatPleighboyptnutz
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 43,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folks cheat b/c

- they can

- the opportunity presented itself

- it fills whateva they're lacking in their current relationship

- they're sexually greedy

- of the thrill of knowing you could get caught

and etc.
    DarthRozayaka_OGgalaxy_1221
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAM, I WAS GONE MAKE A THREAD SIMILAR TO THIS ON MONDAY.. OLE WELL... CONTINUE ON!
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    I'm a horrible liar, I start dougie'in whenever I lie...
    Serious face and all
    Jameson_Porcupine Cincosweetheart93StoneColdMikey
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 5,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the foulest thing a person can do. #weak

Word to any tyler perry movie out chea
  • BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy In a suite eatin crab meatsPosts: 5,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree......monogamous lifestyle is a deliberate choice. I'm like big norm....I cheated....fessed up dealt with the consequences but my marriage is still intact.

Sexual sin a beast.....and one of the hardest to recover from because of the shame it causes
    Ive never seen any tyler perry movie except that one with Jill Scott, but,
    I heard when that chick cheated in the newest one hilarity ensued.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 17,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chicks cheat more...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/cheating-wives_n_3536412.html

thing is dudes get caught more...because most do it to boost their ego about baggin new pussy an brag about it. they homies run they fukkin mouth over pillow talk an then the shit is out.

chicks cheat tell they friends...they friends then keep it to themselves as a "see the bitch aint happier than me" ego booster
    bignormaka_OGStoneColdMikeyrip.dilla
    Im married and ive cheated before.

Definitely not something I'm proud of but I definitely learned from it.

Every marriage is its own organism. No two marriages are alike just like no two individuals have identical relationships with God.

You gotta find what works for you and do that.

I gotta keep it 3hunned and say we STILL trying to find that formula

The biggest change after it all is accepting that neither of us is perfect and being patient enough to grow with each other for our child's sake

why did you cheat? what was the cause for you to step out? would you ever do it again?

how did your wife accept the change?
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sometimes it's trust issues. How can you trust that she's not cheating on you. You might as well cheat if you suspect something.