Who's the biggest Jigga Warrior/Jayhova Witnesses...

Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in The Reason
...next to @usmarin3?

I'm gonna say @JDSTAYWITIT. No hate/beef, but I don't think he would appreciate you trying to snatch his crown.

soul rattlerbuttuh_bP-Dogg77

Replies

• texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread will do numbers
    Disciplined InSight
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 6,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 6,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh shit you said next to Usmarin3?

Shiiiet ion kno bout that one...
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soul Rattler on the low.
    Disciplined InSightbuttuh_bT. Sanford
  • rip.dillarip.dilla Posts: 14,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's shitloads of them .. I picture them with spears, bows & arrows with the shields ready to attack any criticism whatsoever against JayZ.

The MCHG thread will help ..
    buttuh_b
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomp. He's just undercover.
    Stomp Johnsonnyst8ofmintexasdaking88StoneColdMikey
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I had the answer til I read the OP. Fuck.
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhhh shit ...... I see these Nastialites done had enough of my shit .... These niggas got they halls walls stacked with loose Kufi linens and crossed out pictures of Kelis,Daniel Werfel and good ol JDSTAYWITIT

Look bruhs I don't want no problems .... I ain't did nothing to you niggas B ...lol
    rip.dillaDisciplined InSighttexasdaking88Breezy_KilroyTrillaaaaaamiamivice305
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...next to @usmarin3?

I'm gonna say @JDSTAYWITIT. No hate/beef, but I don't think he would appreciate you trying to snatch his crown.

Nah that nigga is the od kanye fan nigga brought yeezus 7 times 7 motherfuckin times b thats like fucking a bitch catching the clap then getting medicine for the clap and repeating the process 6 more times except you just stay with the clap the last time, i dont give a fuck how good you music is i'm not buying your mother fucking album 7 dam times on release if it ain't to win a dam golden versace ticket to beyonce caramel pussy popping factory i'm not buying your album 7 times in 1 day they might get replaced 2-3 times within a 20 year time span but 7 motherfuckin albums at once?

1327135056_Ghostface%20Killah%20Cmon%20SON.jpg

cmHNN.gif

Now would you look at this peddle pusher wearing ...flip flop smacking ass bitch right here tho ... Look at this hoe ... Ranting tho ...lol ...7times guyssss!!!!! 7 times!!!!!!!! He bought the cd 7times!!!!! Not 1 not 2 not 3 ....not 4 ...7timessss!!!!!

Lmao....

You mean this pic?

null_zps87833ee7.png

From that nigga? off that website? ...lmao You mean those 7copies!!!!!!

Lmao ....what a fucking Geek

Gullible ass niggas blood ...type of Nigga that belived all them niggas runnin thru ya moms bedroom was really "fixin the air conditioner"... Tampon twirling ass faggot ... Once a month bleeding little bitch ....

Bruh yo little hoe ass still hurt over some shit from a month ago? Lol what a fuckin sucka....nigga been holdin onto that homotional ass paragraph for a good minute huh? Didnt I tell yo little homotional ass to stop putting my name in our little weirdo quotes bitch

7times! 7times! 7times! (This nigga actually remembered the correct amount of copies too! Lmao!)

Whatta
    tumblr_m5w1yjtVTt1qjb32n.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKmwEBUOH88n-kupjcn_77OLFqEShp0UG0c2YTWUxO-6luhnxY

tumblr_inline_mgr1qoItXk1r2mx6k.gif

tumblr_mdez24D7LY1ql7w5go1_500.gif

38276839.jpg

37836058.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScie1luAGPMasHy8r5SRuwFONiQ4kip8ghOAES14vhrzeqZxV6rA

276744_192701044114278_1723756608_n.jpg

430128_237432559675587_162812417137602_530506_1906122619_n-290x160.jpg

keep-calm-and-fuck-yo-feelings-4.png
    soul rattlerbuttuh_bNeva_Change
  • CJCJ Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ tampon twirling faggot
    soul rattlerBender RodriguezBobOblah
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looooooool y'all niggas mayne
    soul rattler
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol ... Look at this weirdo

Now this nigga trying to pull the "didnt read" card ....

Lmao ...fuckin faggot ass nigga blood ... Nah nah nah bitch ......you read that just like your reading this

This goofball went out and found 10 cotdamn "feelings" .gifs .......................... to show how some else is emotional...lol

The effort that goes into some of these niggas cornball ass shit is truly entertaining blood

• achewon87achewon87 Midnight Marauder SDF-1Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao ...fuckin faggot ass nigga blood ... Nah nah nah bitch ......you read that just like your reading this

This goofball went out and found 10 cotdamn "feelings" .gifs .......................... to show how some else is emotional...lol

The effort that goes into some of these niggas cornball ass shit is truly entertaining blood

This the type of bitch nigga that buys a white t from the africans put it in a frame and when his faggot friends come over b like" yo i copped that yeezy teezy straight 100% woven bleach ass hair from the god yeezus himself"

stop it so you tellin me you acted like you where the fuck nigga who brought another fuck nigga album 7 times? so you telling me you pretended to be another fuck nigga? WHO PRETENDS TO BE A FUCK NIGGA WHO DOES THAT
    Busta Carmichael Disciplined InSightAlready Home_17rip.dilla
    On the real tho. You really bought that shit 7 times

Yeah-ok.gif

10 Times.
  • KellmillKellmill Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas is wylin

This the type of bitch nigga that buys a white t from the africans put it in a frame and when his faggot friends come over b like" yo i copped that yeezy teezy straight 100% woven bleach ass hair from the god yeezus himself"

stop it so you tellin me you acted like you where the fuck nigga who brought another fuck nigga album 7 times? so you telling me you pretended to be another fuck nigga? WHO PRETENDS TO BE A FUCK NIGGA WHO DOES THAT

The kind of nigga that likes laughing at other dumb ass "fuck niggas"

Lol at this "fuck nigga" still being dazed and confused

"So so so so so .......you.... you lied to us?"

sad-face-web.jpg

"Buuu buu buuuttt why JD? Why?"

Lmao faggot ass bitch probably shed a homo thug tear..

Hilarious shit blood

Aye my nigg I also got some prime beachfront real estate for sale in the heart of the Appalachian mountains .... On the low tho my nig ...but you gotta act now!

Lol .... Stupid Bitch
    texasdaking88Breezy_Kilroy
    Now run and go put on your dunce cap you little bitch nigga .... And next time only speak when I tell you to

The kind of nigga that likes laughing at other dumb ass "fuck niggas"

Lol at this "fuck nigga" still being dazed and confused

"So so so so so .......you.... you lied to us?"

sad-face-web.jpg

"Buuu buu buuuttt why JD? Why?"

Lmao faggot ass bitch probably shed a homo thug tear..

Hilarious shit blood

Aye my nigg I also got some prime beachfront real estate for sale in the heart of the Appalachian mountains .... On the low tho my nig ...but you gotta act now!

Lol .... Stupid Bitch

when did i ever say i didnt read ? fuck is wrong with you i ain't @bcotton i read all your estrogen fueled rants , dumb hoes make me laff u got sand in your vagina today

Sand-in-My-Vagina.jpg

jdstaywitthebitchassness

jdstaywiththehigherlevelsofestrogen

jdstaywityeezusjuiceonthechin n/h
    rip.dillaBobOblah