Summer Pic Thread

Ghost LeopardGhost Leopard Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy

Replies

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao that was funny
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,045 Regulator
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was fast.
  • WinterHeatWinterHeat Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    damn pico, you gave into uncle sam.
    PicoStewGod_Yunnreapin505vince_vince
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,833 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will Munny wrote: »
    Will Munny the GOAT

he walks on water

damn shame he didnt grow since Middle School

Actually I did, you shoulda seen how little my ass was back then NH.

but really its just super shallow, nobody is gonna give a fuck about any of this but since I got to school for this shit i'm gonna talk about it. Okay so where I'm at a nice cool creek is dumping into the lake and the creek carries sediments and shit and they kind of create a really shallow area and then it drops off from about 2 feet to 15 feet almost like an underwater cliff.

SO the small tiny fish like to eat the shit the creek carries in. Then in turn fish 3 inches long or bigger like to eat those tiny fish. Then big bass which I'm fishing for eat the smaller 3 inch inch fish. The big bass hang out on the edge of the drop off just waiting to catch one of those smaller fishing slippin. An entire food chain takes place right there, and thats why I have such good luck fishing there.
    Didn't read.

yah I kinda figured
    9TRAY
  • AggyAFAggyAF Y pree Worl boss fi wiPosts: 27,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this niggas has 50 posts.....
    Chef_Taylor
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 6,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PicoPico Lmfao it's the Internet I love Kat Posts: 35,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 48,186 Regulator
    this niggas has 50 posts.....

you complaining?

nigga also had a thread that only had 4 post... fuck him.
    AggyAFMax.MrCrookedLetterTonyDubbz
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny the GOAT

he walks on water

but really its just super shallow, nobody is gonna give a fuck about any of this but since I got to school for this shit i'm gonna talk about it. Okay so where I'm at a nice cool creek is dumping into the lake and the creek carries sediments and shit and they kind of create a really shallow area and then it drops off from about 2 feet to 15 feet almost like an underwater cliff.

SO the small tiny fish like to eat the shit the creek carries in. Then in turn fish 3 inches long or bigger like to eat those tiny fish. Then big bass which I'm fishing for eat the smaller 3 inch inch fish. The big bass hang out on the edge of the drop off just waiting to catch one of those smaller fishing slippin. An entire food chain takes place right there, and thats why I have such good luck fishing there.

if i was you id tell people some bulls mumbo jumbo on your success and they be none the wiser
    Will Munny the GOAT

he walks on water

if i was you id tell people some bulls mumbo jumbo on your success and they be none the wiser

Shit man I don't tell nobody where I catch them shits. Last thing I want is all these redneck fucks coming out there and taking all the bass out of the lake just so they can put them on the wall.
    playmaker88
  • Charlie_Charlie_ Idus Martiae Lubuit te cognitione cognoscentes. Videre, deinceps vita.Posts: 29,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny the GOAT

he walks on water

I read it. :)
    Will MunnyGod_Yunnreapin505
    lechic wrote: »
    Will Munny the GOAT

he walks on water

I read it. :)

tell your female friends to follow me on Instagram.
    Charlie_
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 15,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First page post
This discussion has been closed.