women who love hip-hop

BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else.THC= The Healing ComponentPosts: 4,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
So ladies...

I don't see many of you posting in the reason.

So, this thread is to see what your taste in hip-hop is.

What are you listening to right now?

Who is your favorite artist?

Do you know the elements of hip-hop?

What is your opinion on today's music?

Post your favorite music/video/lyrics.

Hip-hop and rap only, please :)

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLUClENKnowReasonForPeace9TRAYHyenaKillaBodhibuttuh_blord_infamousDMTxTHCValentinez A. KaiserNoCanadiansEHKingJamalrico_ENSrip.dillaBaybeyenglishdudemiamivice305SuperManuelidoitforhiphop10Lou_CypherYoung StefLos216illedoutT. Sanfordlazypakmangoldenja_Jay

Replies

• king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Let me find a woman who loves hip hop. Like really LOVES it. I'm marrying her.

Real talk if she look good and thick? It's a wrap

Most chicks I've met who love hip hop look like a mix between bahamdia and lil loca the Hideous tortoise lookin water buffalo

I've met plenty of fine ones my dude, where you be hanging out at
    #1hiphopjunki3So ILL
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentPosts: 4,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone that's contributing,btw! >:D<
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY9TRAY
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »
    I listen to mostly older hip hop, but a newer song here and there will catch my ear. Moreso because of the beat rather than the actual lyrics.

My favorite artist are Nas and Ghostface.

Elements of hip hop are the MC, the DJ, the Bboy, and the Graffiti artist....I think.

Today's music as far as lyrical content is blah for the most part. There's only so much I want to hear about cars, clothes and hoes.

I'll post some videos later....

Taeboo you allllright with me, it's that cool
    taeboo
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll be honest. i'll listen to hip hop, but i listen to a lot of my local artists more.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    BrideofKilla9TRAYYoung Stefilledout
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll be honest. i'll listen to hip hop, but i listen to a lot of my local artists more.

Who ?
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    BrideofKilla9TRAYilledout
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone that's contributing,btw! >:D<

Hi mademoiselle!
    What are you listening to right now?

I am on Havoc 13
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    BrideofKilla9TRAY