What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

women who love hip-hop

Replies

• LampeLampe Posts: 2
    its goog, very good!
    BrideofKilla
  • Mrs. Me TooMrs. Me Too LondonPosts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Only read some early posts but why should it be weird for a female to post in the reason? I'm only posting in the reason (except for this). Plus don't assume lack of knowledge due to gender.

Top 15

Pusha t, Nas, Biggie, Scarface, Jay Z, Krs One, Schoolboy Q, Rakim,
    Black Thought, Ice Cube, Kendrick, Big Daddy Kane, 2pac, Mos def, ghostface
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's Gabi and she's real as fuck, lol

Me and her battled once, it was dope.
    @tha_bride22 I'm up for a rematch whenever you are lady ;)

Sounds good but we're gonna have to set some parameters this time! Lol you and kgb barred me to death last time and I thought we were just doing a hot sixteen.

Well i said 1 round unlimited. I didn't know you were battling biz the same time i woulda changed the date if i did. I'll let you set up the format next time

He asked me for a rematch, guess he had something to say. I still never read his full battle with me, lol.

One round unlimited is fine with me. I just need some time to prepare

i wanted to do something for the summer madness event. it's the 26th i think. we could do it then or we could wait til the first battle comes out which will be a couple weeks-month after that.

This bitch still alive
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • JunadStackzJunadStackz DelawarePosts: 4
    And even better than women who love hip hop are women who can also bless it.

Our newest release at Trifecta Music Empire "War" - Junad Stackz, ELOHEL, & Yung Pres ft. Ashana DeSilva
    Young Stef
  • Mrs. Me TooMrs. Me Too LondonPosts: 331 ✭✭✭

Top 15

Pusha t, Nas, Biggie, Scarface, Jay Z, Krs One, Schoolboy Q, Rakim,
    Black Thought, Ice Cube, Kendrick, Big Daddy Kane, 2pac, Mos def, ghostface
    Young StefBelovedAfeni
  • Logical TruthsLogical Truths Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23

Gavlyn - What I Do

• 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot about my thread that I hijacked from @BrideofKilla
    tumblr_oomercbcDW1t1k6p7o1_500.gif

tumblr_omf0ouQQmH1t1k6p7o1_500.gif
    BrideofKilla
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentPosts: 4,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9TRAY wrote: »
    I forgot about my thread that I hijacked from @BrideofKilla

Smh you still believe that, huh?
    This will forever be my thread, jo.
    I was gonna say welcome back but I see you still on that bs, smh.
    9TRAY
    It's not a belief if I'm in the know. These are just facts, Bruh

BrideofKilla
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentPosts: 4,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9TRAY wrote: »
    It's not a belief if I'm in the know. These are just facts, Bruh

Lol, you got it fam. Whatever you need to tell yourself
    9TRAY
    I'm gonna' have to post up in my thread and drop this new music in here. OB Fresh the only IC woman who fucks with Rap music on the daily, for real, for real. Yeah, I said it. All the other IC ladies are rap music listening impersonators, who'd rather listen to Dido, Johnny Mathis, Frank Sinatra or some shit

Joey Bada$$ - Devastated

BrideofKilla
    I've been living in MN for the past year or so. Put me up on some Chicago music I can rock with @9TRAY

Joey bad ass is meh to me.
    Minnesnota? That's rough. IDK about no real new, new Chicago rap shit. You'd probably have to ask OB, Hassan, or the NY Chicagoan.

All I recently heard from a Chi artist I fuck with is just this right here from Bump J, this supposed to be the first official bars he spit since he got out. He jumped on some new dudes from the burbs song, Ty Money Sibley Boyz - Yes Or No, and did a remix

Ty Money Sibley Boyz - Yes Or No Remix
    Feat. Bump J

BrideofKilla
    It was a video posted, YouTube must have removed it. I heard it on Soundcloud first, you can get it there

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She can get it here too
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    BrideofKilla
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Met a white girl who quoted Biggie's third verse from Juicy. When she said "Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis" my face was like

yikesgirlno.gif

I had that same reaction when I was at a party and this Becky went line-for-line with me on BIG's "I Got A Story To Tell."
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    I'm probably late af with this one, but this God Box is pretty decent so far.

Currently bumping Elvis:

lazypakmanT. Sanford

I don't know how long this will be up, but this is the best song on the album.

Good man remix featuring Nas, Jadakiss, Pusha T, and Kendrick Lamar
    Maywood
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 1,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard that joint @ the barbershop yesterday ^ Tough :#
    Say No More
    BrideofKilla
    Salt n Pepa Blacked the Fuck Out
    Lyte The Great
    Say No More
    BrideofKilla
    Ransom - "Dying Breed" Feat 3D Na'Tee and Fred The Godson
    Say No More
    BrideofKilla
    3D Na'Tee got next! I watch her morning exercises and she's cold.

This is her, Babs from making the band, and ebony eyes:

Maywood