What is your relationship life looking like?

Ioniz3dSPIRITZIoniz3dSPIRITZ Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fellas have you found your "queen" yet? Any prospects? I'm not talking about any jump offs or fuck buddies. I'm talking wife material. I'm 25 and I'm getting a little worried. I don't even have prospects just chicks I can call if I want to get it in. Most women my age already have kids and I'm not down for ready made families. In all likelyhood I'll probably end up with a chick whose younger than me, as do most men.

s_a_m_r_i_of.cashflow99

Replies

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZIoniz3dSPIRITZ Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    define 'relationship'

i should have been more specific. But I'm referring to long term romantic relationships that is built on trust and mutual understanding.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 25,910 Regulator
    It's rocky right now smh.
    Lou_Cypher
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bunch of nerds
    Lou_CypherAjackson17HyenaKillagns
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 21,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i've been with the same man since i was 18 years old, married since 21, so that's 9 years now, and i love it. he's the love of my life and i feel so indescribably lucky and blessed to have found him and have him in my life. he's everything i could want in a partner and even more. it's like everyday makes me love him more than the day before

it's not only the love, i really like him as a person, we just mesh real well

i didn't know you had these feelings for me kai.
    Kaigns
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 15,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've been with the same man since i was 18 years old, married since 21, so that's 9 years now, and i love it. he's the love of my life and i feel so indescribably lucky and blessed to have found him and have him in my life. he's everything i could want in a partner and even more. it's like everyday makes me love him more than the day before

You are only one year younger than me? When do you turn 28?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZIoniz3dSPIRITZ Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

damn......that's real.lol
    Ajackson17Kai
  • EmpressRisesEmpressRises Posts: 120
    Nigga been happily tied down for about a month now. Things look promising, kicked all my jumpoffs to the curb and completely cut off this one chick I was steady messing with. U know u sprung when the thought of hurting ur s/o hurts u just by thinking of it.

Lovely! :)

Wish you and your lady many more months and years to come.
    Ajackson17Tommy_MilfhittaHyenaKilla
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    turrable. cant find a woman to save my life
    HyenaKillaStoneColdMikeyCinco