What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Replies

• kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theodis wrote: »
    amazing the shit that has become acceptable to say to another man...

so asking another man why he didnt accecpt a game invite is now not cool or imasculating? FOH
    539975.png
    542713_280479768748802_349530048_n.jpg
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,839 Regulator
    kanggoodie wrote: »

so asking another man why he didnt accecpt a game invite is now not cool or imasculating? FOH

mother fucker please tell me IT DID NOT take you 24 hours to get that...

i know you aint that damn slow on the up take... you a 25 series i refuse to believe you that slow...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia

i know you aint that damn slow on the up take... you a 25 series i refuse to believe you that slow...

i got it when you first said it doofus... thats y i said at ease with that nonsense... cuz thats what the fuck it is... take yo supersoldier ass on sergeant lmao hooah .. talking about army shit in a gaming thread
    539975.png
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,839 Regulator

i got it when you first said it doofus... thats y i said at ease with that nonsense... cuz thats what the fuck it is... take yo supersoldier ass on sergeant lmao hooah .. talking about army shit in a gaming thread

i dont believe you.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    kanggoodie
    Anywho. I still haven't touched the story but its some dudes online already maxed rank and the game came out two days ago . They was whoopin my ass smh
    539975.png
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this game good im thinking about checking it out.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    lion_heart
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Is this game good im thinking about checking it out.

I haven't played it yet. I'm waiting til the weekend to play it but it got a 9.2 rating on IGN
    Anywho. I still haven't touched the story but its some dudes online already maxed rank and the game came out two days ago . They was whoopin my ass smh

Them niggas probably playing with modded Xbox & joysticks
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    kanggoodie
  • louis richlouis rich BeantownPosts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭
    niggaz on that maxed out rank, dont have jobs....
    kanggoodielion_heartKNiGHTS
  • ZydecoShawtyZydecoShawty Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    I only played three single-player missions so far but I'm loving the gameplay to this shit and how fast-paced it can get if you take the 'go in guns blazing' approach.
    v07Ke_.gif
    crying-baby.jpg
  • ZydecoShawtyZydecoShawty Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is so fluid, non-linear, and unpredictable it forces you to change your style of play on the fly. You can start out a mission playing as a 'ghost' but one fuck up (by accident or on purpose) and your forced to go full out 'assault'. I'mma tailor my loadout to compliment both styles carrying a whole bunch of non-lethal gear and an unsilenced assault rifle for when I get in a fire fight.
    v07Ke_.gif
    crying-baby.jpg
    iron man1
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may get this this week seems pretty good.

• unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *puts it on the list*
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

edited August 2013
    the story mode is dope.. but my clan DOPE is on the rise.. we takin over xbl mane.. get down or lay down.. lol

539975.png
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just picked it up for £27.99 from HMV. Game wanted £44.99 smh.

Will be on XBL tonight.
    T. Sanford
    Installing HD texture pack? The fuck is this?
    kanggoodie
    It's probably an Xbox thing. To prevent the game from needing 10 discs.
    Fuck it! Perfectionist, I'm going in!
    @karl. whats ur GT? imma backpack you today and show you the ropes online lol
    539975.png
    I hate them soldiers with the hard head helmets & shotgun because when I aim for their head & shoot, shits has no effect whatsoever
    giphy.gif

Last week I was hiding from one of them niggas & I looked out for a little bit, that nigga was right in front of me with that shotgun. That nigga scared the life out of me
    giphy.gif

• John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burned it but Mp not working lol
    @karl. whats ur GT? imma backpack you today and show you the ropes online lol

biggyboykarl

Sweet. I haven't tried MP yet. I'll be on later.
    This got new game+?
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I hate them soldiers with the hard head helmets & shotgun because when I aim for their head & shoot, shits has no effect whatsoever

Lol gotta upgrade the bullets to pop those bastards man.

Completed on hardest difficulty.
    dontdiedontkillanyon