Yooo These Feminist Hoes Really be Wildin

Ghost LeopardGhost Leopard Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
Tell us how you really feel bitches

tumblr_mqqi8w7r0D1savlxio1_r1_500.jpg
LUClENMeta_ConsciousPicoWill Munnyiron man1purpngoldSixSickSinsHyenaKillaKaiYoung Stefreapin505blackgod813NoCanadiansEH?numbaz...80's babyAristo_V300Valentinez A. KaiserCashmoneyDux

Replies

• ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radical feminist.
    LUClENniggasthesedaysiron man1SixSickSinsYoung Stef
  • Paul Hate.Paul Hate. Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMh.wtf...
  • MazterChefMazterChef Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    MazterChef wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just googled andrea dworkin randomly from the list
    Spoiler:
    i cant make this up lol

i outta sue you for indecent exposure
    this your girl bruh?
    Spoiler:

• sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHOA Don't confuse those psychos with real feminists. I'm a feminist and I don't agree with anything those bitches are saying. They sound crazy as hell.
    Paul Hate.DA_Executionah! Meta_ConsciouspurpngoldSixSickSinsHyenaKillaKaiYoung StefxxCivicxx#1hiphopjunki3rico_ENS
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    lol don't confuse em with real feminists? LOL!! Those are real feminists!!! Before sistahs decided to take on the white woman's plight, these feminists were still saying the same shit. Now sistahs get involved and its "don't listen to those pyscho feminists, listen to the real feminists"

Feminism is for confused broads who can't possibly fathom the roles that are designated for male and the roles designated for female. Feminism is another way of destroying the man and woman dynamic

And sistahs went from saying "a strong black woman" to the white woman shit "I'm a feminist"

I'm a feminist bro and these women sound crazy, they might need to get their heads checked because some of the shit they said was way out there. Men are machines? All men are rapists? " I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp"? wtf you can't seriously think a sane female feels that way. These women sound bitter as hell.

and you can have gender roles AND equality That's all feminism is, women being seen as equals.
    fem·i·nism
    /ˈfeməˌnizəm/
    Noun
    The advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

^^ that's feminism, nowhere does it say anything about bashing men.
    Paul Hate.LEMZPOCALYPSEMeta_ConsciousxxCivicxxrico_ENS
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your privilege b.
    niggasthesedays
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist. Logician. Champion Lova Babylon Posts: 17,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree with every one except Catherine Comins
    xxCivicxx
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn u sharon stone wtf is wrong wit you
    but yea maybe this shit is taken way outta context
    xxCivicxx
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist. Logician. Champion Lova Babylon Posts: 17,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how you can advocate for freedom but say you think people need to adhere to gender roles
  • Ghost LeopardGhost Leopard Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's crazy how basically every hero of feminism say some.crazy shit.
    Prime example these like to pretend margaret sanger wasn't goin in on black folks while preaching feminist ideology.

If you have scores of women sayin crazy shit you lose the right to say those aren't real whomever. Need to ask yourself if the burgeoning or subtle politics something you identify with.
    kzzlSixSickSinsxxCivicxxdeadeye
  • Ghost LeopardGhost Leopard Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black.feminist social engineering

How many black feminist have heard something similar? Lesbihonest.
    SixSickSinsxxCivicxxdeadeye
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cs sally miller gearhart tho
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's crazy how basically every hero of feminism say some.crazy shit.
    Prime example these like to pretend margaret sanger wasn't goin in on black folks while preaching feminist ideology.

If you have scores of women sayin crazy shit you lose the right to say those aren't real whomever. Need to ask yourself if the burgeoning or subtle politics something you identify with.

Co-sign for the Margaret Sanger reference.
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't cosign none of those bitches.

I hope they get raped by a pack of wild dogs.
    SixSickSins
  • DA_Executionah! DA_Executionah! wassup ya'll TURN UP! TRUST ME THIS ONES A STINKAH!!!!Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey feminazis .......
    SixSickSins
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 19,115 Regulator
    I do know the "All men are rapists" quote wasn't actually said by the person, it's a quote from a character in a novel she wrote however a good portion of these women are misadrist and not feminists.
    CracceR