What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

who do I restore deleted text..

MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yo @cain1 your help would greatly appreciated. I accidentally deleted gosms pro and my private box got deleted. Is there any way to get them back?

Replies

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,725 Regulator
    If you didn't backup your private messages then I don't think you can pull them back up. Let me do some research and I'll hit you back. There may be a way to look for them on the root of your SD card let me check since I have GOsms as my default mms app.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate it bruh. I was trying to update the pos and I accidentally hit in install
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,725 Regulator
    Open up GO SMS make a backup enter backup settings (the icon right to backup button) I did select html format and all messages backup make the backup it will create one on your SD card then close sms pro using the exit button in GO SMS after backup is done go to phone settings>applications>manage applications (hope this is good spelling I use other language) select sms pro and do the following: kill the process if its still working and wipe all data also cashe if not wiped with the data. after that go back to your main menu and launch the application again. It will welcome You with the welcome screen and will make you decide the first customizations You need to make. After doing this Your sms will still be visible duo the sms are still in the sms application hold integrated with your system dont fear that You did lost only the encrypted sms from the private box. now enter the private box and set the password again this time dont forget it Now go to sms bacup and restore and simply do the most recent restore this will make your encrypted sms go back to the encrypted folder. They will be all there safe and untouched.

I saw this in another forum try this and see what happens

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    I owe u a drink bruh...I got them nudes back :D
    CainCJonetoughmiracle
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    I owe u a drink bruh...I got them nudes back :D

Lol, it's all good fam.............glad I could help

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    ok can yall tell me what the hell yall talking about in this bitch so i can add it to the solved problems thread?? LOL
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Cain, he's a great dad.
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
    Cainaneed123
    ok can yall tell me what the hell yall talking about in this bitch so i can add it to the solved problems thread?? LOL

@uptownconnexx t/s had an app called GOSMS it's a popular messaging app for Android. He somehow deleted the app by mistake and in doing so he also deleted the private message inbox where you can store private text from being seen if someone picks up your phone. When he deleted the app he also deleted the private inbox and it's content as well. The fix I gave him made it possible for him to get all his content back

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    UPTOWNMrSoutCity
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,095 Regulator
    call the NSA....duh...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    AP12 wrote: »
    if he had pics, then why not just save the pics and hide them with a hiding app? Then you could delete the MMS but still keeps the pics

Most of these apps that hide shit could easily get bypassed. I had my pics saved in one of those apps and when it got updated it lost all the settings. My girl went through my phone and I had to come up with some retarded lie that she claimes she believed.
    AP12
    if he had pics, then why not just save the pics and hide them with a hiding app? Then you could delete the MMS but still keeps the pics

Most of these apps that hide shit could easily get bypassed. I had my pics saved in one of those apps and when it got updated it lost all the settings. My girl went through my phone and I had to come up with some retarded lie that she claimes she believed.

you tried "hide it pro"?

one of the best ones out

I am gonna check it out

you tried "hide it pro"?

one of the best ones out

Hide it Pro is the shit and it looks an ordinary volume and bass control app at first glance. Got all my good shit his in that app

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    AP12
  • awabawab Posts: 1