What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So Joseph Sun Disappears And Lemzola Starts Posting. Coincidence?

13»

Replies

• unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO @Busta good shit.

It's fucked up but LMAO.

Joseph and Lemzola do have similar thread topics and are immune to insults.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

Busta Carmichael
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,967 Regulator
    I think that nigga dead yo
    9TRAY
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious thread

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

9TRAYjonoBusta Carmichael T. Sanford
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,893 Regulator
    Joe finally offed himself
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    9TRAY
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 37,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Joe Sun used to talk about pissing on women. Not men.

LONG LIVE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You re a little late bruh...
    IC QIADA THREAD :)
    Flawless victory!!!

this like the 3rd time you reference some sort terrorist org as a threat. whats really going on g. yall bout to attack. we ready
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    soulbrotherLincolnBusta Carmichael T. Sanford
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • Primetime Ace BoogiePrimetime Ace Boogie Posts: 965 ✭✭✭
    Joseph Sun's sister follows me on twitter no joke.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe been posting on bhm
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,967 Regulator
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait! This nigga talking about pissin dudes in the mouth?
    Word, he said he let a nigga watch and then he peed in his mouth, enjoying the "power" he felt or some shit.nh

He's a professional faggot.

clapping-ha-ha-wtf-shocked-laughing-13538573029.gif

WHAT THE BLOODCLAAAT!!!???
    Lemzola wrote: »
    During an orgy i fucked a gir in front of his bisexual boyfriend. After nuting in her mouth i pissed in her husband's... what a sensation of power and dominance :)

So is this gay, or
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait! This nigga talking about pissin dudes in the mouth?
    Word, he said he let a nigga watch and then he peed in his mouth, enjoying the "power" he felt or some shit.nh

He's a professional faggot.

clapping-ha-ha-wtf-shocked-laughing-13538573029.gif

WHAT THE BLOODCLAAAT!!!???
    Lemzola wrote: »
    During an orgy i fucked a gir in front of his bisexual boyfriend. After nuting in her mouth i pissed in her husband's... what a sensation of power and dominance :)

So is this gay, or

Of course it's gay and unusual
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how did i miss this? lol
    Busta Carmichael
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BLANK LOST
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude really pissed in another dudes mouth though? Smfh.
    VulcanRaven
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »

He had to be trolling cause I don't see how any man would actually admit that
    AZTG

He used to be on that shit back then. Plus he's French.
    VulcanRavengnsAZTG
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

he is a member in a swingers club...i think they do stuff different on that side of the pond vs over here

i believe him lol

them frenchies into some wild shit
    VulcanRavenBusta Carmichael
13»