What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The official Gun/Firearm discussion/appreciation thread

11819212324

Replies

  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put 300 rounds down range yesterday. Got to test out the new slide.

    Here's the best of 300 shots.

    acehx300hvf9.jpg
    ZydecoShawty
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭✭✭


    debating on whether or not to buy another magazine....i need 2 17 rounders, 1 more 15 rounder, and 1 more 21 rounder to complete my little collection.
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    also there are multiple rumors that gander mountain might be getting ready to declare bankruptcy

    might be an opportunity to do some last minute gun shopping at a heavy discount at any stores that might close in the future.......not wishing the worst on Gander Mountain but I do got my fingers crossed hoping I can take advantage SMH
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I've read that rumour as well, and I think it might be more than just a rumor.

    Fuck Gander tho, they mislabeled some shit on their website once and I thought I was gonna get it dirt cheap, but they cancelled my order. I'm still butt hurt about.



    its official. @blakfyahking @Will Munny

    17192457_10158425188285002_8056801445848346614_o.jpg


    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/10/breaking-gander-mountain-close-19-stores/


    Will MunnyZydecoShawtyblakfyahking
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp. Later bruh. Hopefully I can find some cheap shit.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    ZydecoShawtyblakfyahking
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,550 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Damn this was so cringe
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,499 Regulator
    i ro ny wrote: »
    debating on whether or not to buy another magazine....i need 2 17 rounders, 1 more 15 rounder, and 1 more 21 rounder to complete my little collection.
    nothing wrong with buying more magazines!

    you might also one day live in a state that bans magazines over a certain capacity... then reduces it...
    blakfyahking
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    debating on whether or not to buy another magazine....i need 2 17 rounders, 1 more 15 rounder, and 1 more 21 rounder to complete my little collection.
    nothing wrong with buying more magazines!

    you might also one day live in a state that bans magazines over a certain capacity... then reduces it...


    i consider it an investment in the platform.



    eventually, i'm gonna get another p320, even with the little project/build i have going on.
  • dr funky resurrecteddr funky resurrected Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Im glad to see my thread became popular lol
     i ro ny
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,499 Regulator
    i ro ny wrote: »
    eventually, i'm gonna get another p320, even with the little project/build i have going on.
    sometimes i realize that one weird thing is a lot of gun owners i know have multiples of guns they really like... but i don't. i only really have duplicates of ARs/AKs because i started with the whole NFA thing
     i ro nyblakfyahking
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    eventually, i'm gonna get another p320, even with the little project/build i have going on.
    sometimes i realize that one weird thing is a lot of gun owners i know have multiples of guns they really like... but i don't. i only really have duplicates of ARs/AKs because i started with the whole NFA thing


    i just dont want to spend buncha money on various magazines from different manufacturers.

    i know i'll end up crossing that bridge one day and subscribing to another brand/model one day (possibly) but for now, it makes sense to keep it in the p320 family.

  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29
    i ro ny wrote: »

    debating on whether or not to buy another magazine....i need 2 17 rounders, 1 more 15 rounder, and 1 more 21 rounder to complete my little collection.


    man i just picked up my 2nd 17 round mag for my subcompact. i bought the first one last week.


    i coulda saved $28 if i woulda waited like 1 hour and bought them both online. smh.


    oh well.


    the next item on the list...

    SISOF11001.jpg?maxwidth=520
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,499 Regulator
    i ro ny wrote: »
    i just dont want to spend buncha money on various magazines from different manufacturers.
    i get that, but you know... i also want to have all the guns

     i ro ny
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    i just dont want to spend buncha money on various magazines from different manufacturers.
    i get that, but you know... i also want to have all the guns



    hahaahahahhahaha

    i dig it.

    i just want two/three handguns and a rifle.
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2
    Bang bang bang BOOM. Love this army shit sometimes
    0pdl6d4o0cl4.jpg
    jc1pcsqdfokm.jpg

    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
     i ro nyWill Munny
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,499 Regulator
    i ro ny wrote: »
    i just want two/three handguns and a rifle.
    i, too, recall the 1990s
    ...but then i realized that i needed ALL the guns
     i ro nyWill MunnyThe_Jackalblakfyahking
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,499 Regulator
    finally got to work and finished up the second stamp from 2016
    a little disappointed that i could not find a reasonably-priced, appropriate-look stock for this but... hey

    i8hike4mwhyj.jpg
    The_Jackalbanginscrew901 i ro ny
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    finally got to work and finished up the second stamp from 2016
    a little disappointed that i could not find a reasonably-priced, appropriate-look stock for this but... hey

    i8hike4mwhyj.jpg

    What's your favorite rifle to shoot?
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭✭✭


    ive been doing some thinking..



    i might abandon my p320 rx subcompact project.


    it makes more sense to simply buy p320 rx compact and have the versatility of switching over to a subcompact grip if i wanted. i knew it was more cost effective overall to do it that way, but i wanted the romeo 1 on my subcompact slide and sig aint making them that way.

    i'm still considering holding onto the subcompact slide that i bought. i can try to find someone who is selling their fire control unit (for about $260) and have another p320 that way.


    or..i can just sell it as an exchange kit.


    decisions.

  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag extensions are sexy
    2u5zvba.jpg
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
     i ro ny
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,499 Regulator
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    What's your favorite rifle to shoot?
    honestly, depends a little.

    on balance... probably the M1 carbine. zero recoil, shoots like a little champ, i always feel like i'm shooting well with it. but in the back of my mind, it's annoyingly expensive to feed and i always feel like i am going to kill it.

    favorite rifle is probably my ancient SAR-1. looks like it was engraved by a primate, has no Cool Assault Features, but it runs like a champ and it is always a blast to have out. plus, everyone i know has ARs (especially post-2013 in this state) so it's often been the "different" gun on the line. we'll see if the Arsenal SBR supplants it, though, because that thing is awesome.

    i also have some things that are intensely fun to play with (AUG, FAL, etc) but that i don't love to feed, or clean, or whatever else. and the ARs are always fun, although for aforementioned reasons i never shoot mine as much as other people's.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,499 Regulator
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Mag extensions are sexy
    2u5zvba.jpg
    not really full-on awesome until the mag tube is longer than the barrel, though
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 10
    janklow wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Mag extensions are sexy
    2u5zvba.jpg
    not really full-on awesome until the mag tube is longer than the barrel, though

    Yeah I'll admit it looks badass when the extension pokes out just past the barrel but I really don't wanna do wing shooting with 15 shells in my gun. I guess I could just get a shorter barrel lolzzzz
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    also, another stamp came in... only took a little over 11 monthsrky55f0mgatb.jpg

    How well does that silencer do?
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,499 Regulator
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Yeah I'll admit it looks badass when the extension pokes out just past the barrel but I really don't wanna do wing shooting with 15 shells in my gun. I guess I could just get a shorter barrel lolzzzz
    honestly, i am joking, because i see that look on competition guns all the time and it makes me chuckle

Sign In or Register to comment.