What's your most disgusting/perverted porn interest?

1235711

Replies

  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Pregnant, forced, humiliation (of the girl), Jerk off instructions, hentai and incest when I was younger smh. That shit is gonna come back to haunt me for admitting it on here though. I don't fuck with that shit anymore though. And no I never fucked my cousin or sister.


    Matter fact just start coming up with jokes and ethers now I already feel my soul burning smh

    You watched porn of incest?

    you are you able to tell if they're related? Or is it story porn?

    gross man. Gross.

    Are you white or black?
    VulcanRavendwade206englishdudeBuilt 4 cuban linx
  • reapin505reapin505 Gundams and history. I have nothing else to offer an asteroid rushing to the sunPosts: 3,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Pregnant, forced, humiliation (of the girl), Jerk off instructions, hentai and incest when I was younger smh. That shit is gonna come back to haunt me for admitting it on here though. I don't fuck with that shit anymore though. And no I never fucked my cousin or sister.


    Matter fact just start coming up with jokes and ethers now I already feel my soul burning smh

    You watched porn of incest?

    you are you able to tell if they're related? Or is it story porn?

    gross man. Gross.

    Are you white or black?

    Story porn I guess,the real shit is illegal . And I am mutt.
    VulcanRaven
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 20,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody have links to real wincest?
    reapin505goldenjaCoolJoeLou_CypheriKingGodGivBiztha bause
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 14,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Pregnant, forced, humiliation (of the girl), Jerk off instructions, hentai and incest when I was younger smh. That shit is gonna come back to haunt me for admitting it on here though. I don't fuck with that shit anymore though. And no I never fucked my cousin or sister.


    Matter fact just start coming up with jokes and ethers now I already feel my soul burning smh

    You watched porn of incest?

    you are you able to tell if they're related? Or is it story porn?

    gross man. Gross.

    Are you white or black?

    Story porn I guess,the real shit is illegal . And I am mutt.

    I enjoy the stories of older women with their sons. I am sure I seen some of the real incest before from some foreign website.
    goldenja
  • Ghost LeopardGhost Leopard Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody have links to real wincest?

    Look up tumblr.user incest doll this bitch go in talkin bout how she fuck her dad and brother and gets other people to submit their own videos pics stories. You can find anything on tumblr. Anything.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forced orgasm

    isnt that another term for rape?

  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    yall niggas need the torah in your lives, just filth and sick......but on the hush do those BBW porn be getting me, a brother be dropping outlandish amount of wads to those big bitches
    Ounceman wrote: »
    i hear u my nig. in public im rather vocal about how repulsive and disgusting i find fat bitches. but behind closed doors, my library is stocked full of ssbbw, bbw, and bustybabydoll vids. its like as much as i try to refrain from staring at these big hoes, i simply cant bring myself to look the other way

    these 2 posts remind me of my classic "Your non-bbw girlfriend wife catching you watching bbw porn unappreciation thread"
    waterproof
  • Ghost LeopardGhost Leopard Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forced orgasm

    isnt that another term for rape?

    maybe it's a thin line maybe a lot of hoes like gettin raped? I can't call it.
  • PicoPico La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pasPosts: 36,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok...Whats skin diamond?
    bignorm
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »

    I see your Hell Knight Ingrid and I'll raise you Prison Battleship(Kangoku Senkan)
    Spoiler:

    Space rape wasn't as arousing as I thought it'd be. Hentai is the farthest I go, when I need something to take me away from Lisa Ann or tittyfuck compilations
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    yall niggas need the torah in your lives, just filth and sick......but on the hush do those BBW porn be getting me, a brother be dropping outlandish amount of wads to those big bitches

    *sings* "you are not alone..*

    word up, lol.......BBW porn is the shit, have me hunting BBW in real life because of those flicks...rest of the bitches dont take a nigga there..
    deadeye
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^
    virgin nigga
    waterproof
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    yall niggas need the torah in your lives, just filth and sick......but on the hush do those BBW porn be getting me, a brother be dropping outlandish amount of wads to those big bitches
    Ounceman wrote: »
    i hear u my nig. in public im rather vocal about how repulsive and disgusting i find fat bitches. but behind closed doors, my library is stocked full of ssbbw, bbw, and bustybabydoll vids. its like as much as i try to refrain from staring at these big hoes, i simply cant bring myself to look the other way

    these 2 posts remind me of my classic "Your non-bbw girlfriend wife catching you watching bbw porn unappreciation thread"

    shut the fuck up and up that classic thread
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    ^^
    virgin nigga

    No that's called a grown ass man that had his fair share of women of all creed, race and size and found out what set him off, get TO know yourself you fouled mouth heathen and stop beating off to Lois Griffin Porn (that episode was crazy) and Meg Griffin Popping herself
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Ounceman wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    yall niggas need the torah in your lives, just filth and sick......but on the hush do those BBW porn be getting me, a brother be dropping outlandish amount of wads to those big bitches


    i hear u my nig. in public im rather vocal about how repulsive and disgusting i find fat bitches. but behind closed doors, my library is stocked full of ssbbw, bbw, and bustybabydoll vids. its like as much as i try to refrain from staring at these big hoes, i simply cant bring myself to look the other way

    ^^^SIG WORTHY
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok...Whats skin diamond?
    One of the GOAT things in regular porn.
    SneakDZACP203DA_Executionah!
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »

    I see your Hell Knight Ingrid and I'll raise you Prison Battleship(Kangoku Senkan)
    Spoiler:

    Space rape wasn't as arousing as I thought it'd be. Hentai is the farthest I go, when I need something to take me away from Lisa Ann or tittyfuck compilations
    I downloaded this a while back and dropped it because of the absurd amount of panning and zooming.

    Shit was ridiculous.
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like to watch ssbbw where the fat bitch getting fucked while eating
    blacktux
  • PicoPico La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pasPosts: 36,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't trust it
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    waterproof wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    yall niggas need the torah in your lives, just filth and sick......but on the hush do those BBW porn be getting me, a brother be dropping outlandish amount of wads to those big bitches
    Ounceman wrote: »
    i hear u my nig. in public im rather vocal about how repulsive and disgusting i find fat bitches. but behind closed doors, my library is stocked full of ssbbw, bbw, and bustybabydoll vids. its like as much as i try to refrain from staring at these big hoes, i simply cant bring myself to look the other way

    these 2 posts remind me of my classic "Your non-bbw girlfriend wife catching you watching bbw porn unappreciation thread"

    No that's called a grown ass man that had his fair share of women of all creed, race and size and found out what set him off, get TO know yourself you fouled mouth heathen and stop beating off to Lois Griffin Porn (that episode was crazy) and Meg Griffin Popping herself

    lmao i was pointing at shenco, not u
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 14,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL badboy is GOAT for bbbw porn.Them hoes be eating the dick and some do anal.I got a bbw right now that says she down to eat my dick and so anal.Bitch live too far though.
    Abraxas
Sign In or Register to comment.