What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Gen. Stasia - The Beginning Mixtape!!!!!

Gen. StasiaGen. Stasia Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bout to download. Salute.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    Gen. StasiaStomp Johnson
  • Gen. StasiaGen. Stasia Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bout to download. Salute.

#KingShit
    Michael_Malice
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Nice cover

Thanks...
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digging Player's Club. Will be checking the rest of the tape.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    Gen. Stasia
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fucks with the cover
    TrillfateSolitary Soldier
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,045 Regulator
    I'm gonna sticky this until Monday. Check out the interview as well:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/502797/the-reason-interviews-gen-stasia-x-the-beginning?new=1
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit is dope
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Gen. StasiaMR.CJSolitary Soldier
    Shit is dope

Thanks King. Sorry I haven't hit u up been focused on this Project my Next Project I def NEED u on deck. that's one will def be Special.

Elzo69RenaissanceMR.CJ
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit is dope

Thanks King. Sorry I haven't hit u up been focused on this Project my Next Project I def NEED u on deck. that's one will def be Special.
    Let me know ....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at work but I'll make sure to check it out later.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    Gen. StasiaWill Munny
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't listened to any IC rappers so far. You'll be the first one I check out.
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
    Gen. StasiaMR.CJ
    Haven't listened to any IC rappers so far. You'll be the first one I check out.

Truly Appreciate that.

• HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely hear the MC Lyte comparisons. Who TF are you probably my favorite track. Had to give that the whip test lol. Good tape all around.
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
    Gen. StasiaMR.CJ
    Definitely hear the MC Lyte comparisons. Who TF are you probably my favorite track. Had to give that the whip test lol. Good tape all around.

Thanks King...

It's Crazy everybody likes a Different track on the Project.
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    6/10

main points:

-for some reason the vocals sound like theyre superior in quality compared to the beats....I dont know maybe its the mix.

-lyrics are average honestly, not bad tho, there are some darts in there. I'd work on delivery, maybe the set up on your metaphors. some of the slang I cant fuck with but thats subjective.

-sounds more like an independent album labeled as a mixtape, because if i remember correctly, it was all original music...kinda all over the place as far as subject matter and sequencing...., but its still a solid effort.

Havent listened to your other stuff but there's room for growth which is a good thing coming off a, like i said, solid project.

6/10

main points:

-for some reason the vocals sound like theyre superior in quality compared to the beats....I dont know maybe its the mix.

-lyrics are average honestly, not bad tho, there are some darts in there. I'd work on delivery, maybe the set up on your metaphors. some of the slang I cant fuck with but thats subjective.

-sounds more like an independent album labeled as a mixtape, because if i remember correctly, it was all original music...kinda all over the place as far as subject matter and sequencing...., but its still a solid effort.

Havent listened to your other stuff but there's room for growth which is a good thing coming off a, like i said, solid project.

Thanks for the listen. And all the beats aren't original there's beats from Nipsey Hussle, Mac Miller, Rhymefest, Big Sean and DJ Absurd feat Jaz-O and Copywrite I just didn't use their format other than Rhymefest. And I STRONGLY Disagree with the Average Lyrics... but I'm not a Punchline Rapper I use the entire Spectrum of Lyricism and the Biggie method of less is more and making every line count.
    well I aint listened to any new rap music in a about 6 years so I aint know who's beats those were, granted, I only listened to the mixtape once, all of my opinions are solely based on that. I dont know about anybody' s formats or none of that shit, I just know what I heard.

But honestly, if those are all industry beats, you coulda done a lot better pickin them, like i said, I could be trippin, maybe its the mix, but it lacks the luster your vocals have.

Foremost, i definitely aint lookin for punchlines, nor did I mention them. I aint a rapper, so i dont know what the "whole spectrum of lyricism" is and I dont recall Big ever sayin or usin the method of "less is more" in anything, let alone rapping. I think you got flow, there are, like i said some good lines in there, your sentences make sense, they all coincide, but it got to a point where it sounded like you were reading with a little inflection to stretch some syllables over the beat.

Im just hittin the cons, and I'd say, if thats all Im sayin then there are a lot more good points to your mixtape which Im sure mad niggas are gon tell you, so I left that to them.
    Stomp Johnson
    well I aint listened to any new rap music in a about 6 years so I aint know who's beats those were, granted, I only listened to the mixtape once, all of my opinions are solely based on that. I dont know about anybody' s formats or none of that shit, I just know what I heard.

But honestly, if those are all industry beats, you coulda done a lot better pickin them, like i said, I could be trippin, maybe its the mix, but it lacks the luster your vocals have.

Foremost, i definitely aint lookin for punchlines, nor did I mention them. I aint a rapper, so i dont know what the "whole spectrum of lyricism" is and I dont recall Big ever sayin or usin the method of "less is more" in anything, let alone rapping. I think you got flow, there are, like i said some good lines in there, your sentences make sense, they all coincide, but it got to a point where it sounded like you were reading with a little inflection to stretch some syllables over the beat.

Im just hittin the cons, and I'd say, if thats all Im sayin then there are a lot more good points to your mixtape which Im sure mad niggas are gon tell you, so I left that to them.

I totally Appreciate ur criticism and I'm glad that u decided to listen to my project since u haven't listen to anything new since 07.

As a Student of the game I noticed 2 types of lyrical the use as many words to say little usually the Multi Syllable rappers like Em, Pun, Tech Ni9e or the Say a lot by sayin a little like Hov, Big etc... that's why Big. Is still being Sampled line for line. I made a Descision to use the latter.
    So theres Jewels for later.

I have a Question did u get Superficial Swag? A lot of ppl take that song on face value. Ironically

• TrueGodHSTrueGodHS Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    about to check this out
    NEW SOUNDCLOUD/SOUL REVIVAL 2 COMING SOON

https://soundcloud.com/truegodimmortal

Soul REvival 2 drops October 1st, 2013

Piece of Me(Soul REvival 2)

Crown The Champion(Soul REvival 2)

www.twitter.com/TrueGodImmortal
    www.youtube.com/TrueGodTubeTV
    www.blogtalkradio.com/wrestlingheelsradio
    www.truegodimmortal.blogspot.com
    www.wrestlingheels.com

I totally Appreciate ur criticism and I'm glad that u decided to listen to my project since u haven't listen to anything new since 07.

As a Student of the game I noticed 2 types of lyrical the use as many words to say little usually the Multi Syllable rappers like Em, Pun, Tech Ni9e or the Say a lot by sayin a little like Hov, Big etc... that's why Big. Is still being Sampled line for line. I made a Descision to use the latter.
    So theres Jewels for later.

I have a Question did u get Superficial Swag? A lot of ppl take that song on face value. Ironically

nah I got it, I listen carefully to everything. Maybe even too much.