What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Fantasy Hip Hop:Make Your Own Label. *PLAYERS MUST SUBMIT THEIR ALBUMS/TRACKLIST BY 10/11/13*

1181920212224»

Replies

• IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Im the head of the table. Nothing Ive made is generic

I wasnt even think of no kung fu shit

29-Camron-NP.gif
    29-Camron-NP.gif

Deserved 2 of them
    FyHunnitSuperSoakerVader_F_KennedyCJ
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Menace could've made a major move on his label if he accepted my trade offers for Kendrick. The door is still open homie!
  • GovernmentCheeseGovernmentCheese Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sion Thanks fam, I just want to keep the game as competitive and balanced as possible.
    tumblr_inline_mynqinDFKd1qhg0kw.gif
    daily_gifdump_478_11.gif
    c23ffce9-6ee0-4552-bf85-c2ef29b16a03.jpg?t=1394889152
    Sion
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to start judging lol, it's gonna be beef foreal
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    Sion
  • SuperSoakerSuperSoaker Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @menace I'm a business man. You want a RZA production credit, I'm going to need you to PM me the name of the track you cooking I can't have my artist associated with generic wack shit. I see there's money to be made.

*birdman hand rub*
    Sion
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao ether rocks getting thrown everywhere
    Sion
  • SuperSoakerSuperSoaker Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Don't drive and post
    Sion
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm doing a Wu album with Rae and meth any got Wu members I can use for a feature?
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    SuperSoaker
  • Kyle_LurkerKyle_Lurker Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is weird as fuck! Lol
    @Vader
    @scrapper1
    @Ibex
    @MadSirius
    @Returnofthemac1990
    @IceBergTaylor
    @TonyDubbz
    @Sion
    @SuperSoaker
    @_Menace_

How are ya'll doing with the album covers and tracklist? The deadline is around the corner so just wanted to get a update on things. I know how it is, niggas be busy.
    daily_gifdump_478_11.gif
  • IbexIbex Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GovernmentCheese for the tournament are we matching up one album in particular against another labels album or do we have to submit multiple albums?
    Image.jpg
    Ibex wrote: »
    @GovernmentCheese for the tournament are we matching up one album in particular against another labels album or do we have to submit multiple albums?

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Steve Lobs wrote: »
    This is weird as fuck! Lol

Hella late
    Lol we have 3 other threads 100 pages each

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

• IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wont be doing any album covers/tracklistings til the beginning of next week
    I wont be doing any album covers/tracklistings til the beginning of next week
    Cool, you have a lot of time left.
    daily_gifdump_478_11.gif
    @Ibex @_Menace_

Nah, you can use multiple albums but that's optional. You must have 1 solo album from any artist and 1 group album though. You can save some albums for other rounds (if you're confident you'll make it that far) If you choose to put up more than 2 albums , it's all good....they will all be judged. Submit the album's you want to be released ( if you want to release them all, send me all of them) It's all about strategy, remember to keep a eye on the points, they will determine who you go against. Tournament will be bracket style and I will put it up the day before the deadline.
    daily_gifdump_478_11.gif
    @Ibex @_Menace_

Nah, you can use multiple albums but that's optional. You must have 1 solo album from any artist and 1 group album though. You can save some albums for other rounds (if you're confident you'll make it that far) If you choose to put up more than 2 albums , it's all good....they will all be judged. Submit the album's you want to be released ( if you want to release them all, send me all of them) It's all about strategy, remember to keep a eye on the points, they will determine who you go against. Tournament will be bracket style and I will put it up the day before the deadline.

I got 4 Solos and 6 group albums.

All my artists are involved and my producers. And I think I told you I don't need Devin The Dude no more

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

• IbexIbex Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Governmentcheese So the minimum is 1 solo album and 1 group album...If I only submit 2 albums for that round and my opponent submits 4 or 5 am I penalized for not having more albums or will the judges pick the best 2 out of the 4 or 5 submitted and compare those 2 to the ones I submitted?
    Image.jpg
    _Menace_
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    @Ibex @_Menace_

I got 4 Solos and 6 group albums.

All my artists are involved and my producers. And I think I told you I don't need Devin The Dude no more

I didn't update the rosters yet, there's a lot of changes that's not in the OP yet.
    daily_gifdump_478_11.gif
    edited October 2013
    Ibex wrote: »
    @Governmentcheese So the minimum is 1 solo album and 1 group album...If I only submit 2 albums for that round and my opponent submits 4 or 5 am I penalized for not having more albums or will the judges pick the best 2 out of the 4 or 5 submitted and compare those 2 to the ones I submitted?

@Ibex nah, you won't get penalized at all. No, all albums will be judged so if it's 2 against 4 then you're 2 albums will be against that player's 4 albums. That don't mean anything though because 2 dope albums with cohesive tracklist can shit on a player that put in 5 bad albums with horrible tracklist. Quality over quantity.

daily_gifdump_478_11.gif
    Ibex
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,690 Regulator
    I just wanna say real quick that I have finished ALL of my album covers for my artists (except Mobb Deep which is no problem cuz I'm about 90% finished theirs anyways).

I have ALL of my tools now so I got photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, InDesign and much much more. So at this point I'm just working on album covers for others, half of them are done so look out in the PMs (I don't want any credit btw yall take it and run with it cuz hell it's stil a tournament and nobody will know anyways).
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    _Menace_
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just trying to figure out if we're suppose to post all of our album covers and tracklists all in one post, or not.
    SuperSoaker
    MadSirius wrote: »
    I'm just trying to figure out if we're suppose to post all of our album covers and tracklists all in one post, or not.

@MadSirius

Nah, you PM me the albums/group album along with tracklist you want to use for the round you're in. In this case, it will be the first round. You can post them in here for others to see but for the tournament, they must also be sent to me.

daily_gifdump_478_11.gif
  • AmneasePiffAmneasePiff Posts: 281
    Eminem as a Producer too
    Max B
    Styles P
    Top 20 G.O.A.T Rap Artists

1. Eminem
    2. 2pac
    3. ZRO
    4. Lil Boosie