Government shutdown: Food stamps are about to go bye bye

24

Replies

  • BlackxChildBlackxChild Posts: 2,874
    twatgetta wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    It's easier to point the finger at the Black guy and forget about motherfuckas like this tho:

    when will you jaded negroes learn this shit ain't got a damn thing to do with a niggaz skin tone?

    Bruh, if you say you deal in facts, then do it. Why aren't you blaming Boehner for not bringing it to the floor ?

    I just broke it down for you...the BUDGET BILL had Obamacare inside of it, whcih is why they didn't want to pass it. This is what they are saying the news. It ain't got shit to do with Obama being black. but everything to do with his fucked up policies, Obamacare being the worst.

    It's to help pay for a program that's already been paid for and implemented.....
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718
    twatgetta wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    It's easier to point the finger at the Black guy and forget about motherfuckas like this tho:

    when will you jaded negroes learn this shit ain't got a damn thing to do with a niggaz skin tone?

    Bruh, if you say you deal in facts, then do it. Why aren't you blaming Boehner for not bringing it to the floor ?

    I just broke it down for you...the BUDGET BILL had Obamacare inside of it, whcih is why they didn't want to pass it. This is what they are saying the news. It ain't got shit to do with Obama being black. but everything to do with his fucked up policies, Obamacare being the worst.

    It's to help pay for a program that's already been paid for and implemented.....

    That's on the surface. but in the fine print, there's other bullshit that we don't need. like for example RFID chips in your hand? Do you wnat that shit?
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718
    twatgetta wrote: »
    It's not President Obama's fault you ignorant jackass. Go back to smoking weed, drinking liquor, and throwing up gang signs because politics and economics are definitely not for you.

    The republicans are blocking this because they are in cahoots with the insurance companies and they are paying them under the table.

    Socialism - is the next step of economics and the evolution of the regular people gaining power over industries and not one man rule them. This is the fruitation of equality for all.

    You gone off a Meth trip clown. stop biting off your fingernails and banging on the keyboard like you making sense. dumbass.

    Obama tied the gotdamn budget to his Obamacare, so THAT's the fuckin' problem. the Republicans don't want that nightmare shit in the package and for good reason.

    Now go read up on Obamacare and find out ALL the BULLSHIT that's in it like mandaotry RFID chips for your dumbass to be able to use it. for example.

    And NO< Socialism leads to Tyranny not more freedom, you L7 square.

    Getr a fuckin' clue.

    Tyranny? You are one dumb dude. First of all, in a socialist state the people own the industries and can vote and decide and how it is perform. In a capitalistic society, one person owns the industry and perhaps a board, but those are only a small group of people. Read up on economics.

    You need to read Karl Marx book and educate yourself on capitalism and only reason we are treated fairly or semi-fairly is because of socialistic laws and unions!!

    Apparently you haven't read shit

    http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-microchip-implant.php


    Name ONE COUNTRY today that's operating like this? you moron.

    Not even China(the most Socialist country) operates like this.

    Socialism puts ultimate power in the hands of Government...not a good look.
  • Oya_HusbandOya_Husband Posts: 13,885
    twatgetta wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »
    It's not President Obama's fault you ignorant jackass. Go back to smoking weed, drinking liquor, and throwing up gang signs because politics and economics are definitely not for you.

    The republicans are blocking this because they are in cahoots with the insurance companies and they are paying them under the table.

    Socialism - is the next step of economics and the evolution of the regular people gaining power over industries and not one man rule them. This is the fruitation of equality for all.

    You gone off a Meth trip clown. stop biting off your fingernails and banging on the keyboard like you making sense. dumbass.

    Obama tied the gotdamn budget to his Obamacare, so THAT's the fuckin' problem. the Republicans don't want that nightmare shit in the package and for good reason.

    Now go read up on Obamacare and find out ALL the BULLSHIT that's in it like mandaotry RFID chips for your dumbass to be able to use it. for example.

    And NO< Socialism leads to Tyranny not more freedom, you L7 square.

    Getr a fuckin' clue.

    Tyranny? You are one dumb dude. First of all, in a socialist state the people own the industries and can vote and decide and how it is perform. In a capitalistic society, one person owns the industry and perhaps a board, but those are only a small group of people. Read up on economics.

    You need to read Karl Marx book and educate yourself on capitalism and only reason we are treated fairly or semi-fairly is because of socialistic laws and unions!!

    Apparently you haven't read shit

    http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-microchip-implant.php


    Name ONE COUNTRY today that's operating like this? you moron.

    Not even China(the most Socialist country) operates like this.

    Socialism puts ultimate power in the hands of Government...not a good look.

    Norway goofball, sweden goofball.

    Also, china is a dictatorship, not a real socialist or communist nation. It's only in name, but not in ideology and especially economics, because a true communist country truly has no big government and it's an advance barter system.
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718
    twatgetta wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »
    It's not President Obama's fault you ignorant jackass. Go back to smoking weed, drinking liquor, and throwing up gang signs because politics and economics are definitely not for you.

    The republicans are blocking this because they are in cahoots with the insurance companies and they are paying them under the table.

    Socialism - is the next step of economics and the evolution of the regular people gaining power over industries and not one man rule them. This is the fruitation of equality for all.

    You gone off a Meth trip clown. stop biting off your fingernails and banging on the keyboard like you making sense. dumbass.

    Obama tied the gotdamn budget to his Obamacare, so THAT's the fuckin' problem. the Republicans don't want that nightmare shit in the package and for good reason.

    Now go read up on Obamacare and find out ALL the BULLSHIT that's in it like mandaotry RFID chips for your dumbass to be able to use it. for example.

    And NO< Socialism leads to Tyranny not more freedom, you L7 square.

    Getr a fuckin' clue.

    Tyranny? You are one dumb dude. First of all, in a socialist state the people own the industries and can vote and decide and how it is perform. In a capitalistic society, one person owns the industry and perhaps a board, but those are only a small group of people. Read up on economics.

    You need to read Karl Marx book and educate yourself on capitalism and only reason we are treated fairly or semi-fairly is because of socialistic laws and unions!!

    Apparently you haven't read shit

    http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-microchip-implant.php


    Name ONE COUNTRY today that's operating like this? you moron.

    Not even China(the most Socialist country) operates like this.

    Socialism puts ultimate power in the hands of Government...not a good look.

    Norway goofball, sweden goofball.

    Also, china is a dictatorship, not a real socialist or communist nation. It's only in name, but not in ideology and especially economics, because a true communist country truly has no big government and it's an advance barter system.

    You Dick! neither one of those countries is 100% Socialist. They are Parliaments. that's not Socialisitc. They have elements of Socialsm but not fully socialist. You wanna see a REAL Socialist country look no further than North Korea. When Kim Jun Un can have you beheaded upon request, for nothing. Socialism leads to Tyranny.

    Norway
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway

    Sweden
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden

    Try again
  • I'm at the WIC office now. We good. Bout to cop some 2% and some Honey Bunches of Oats.
  • why do people think this shit is about FOOD STAMPS. & why do people think that shutting foodstamps will drive the world crazy? Thats a small thing. This shit is bigger than foodstamps.. It's going to effect the rich harder than the poor..... so the rich need to stop thinking they dodging bullets because they don't receive food stamps. The rich is more trouble. It won't effect me none if they cut off stamps. Thats not why I'm on obama's side in this beef.
  • TrashboatTrashboat Posts: 14,156
    That's not socialism. 100% socialism has been gone since Whites decided to fuck over the various indigenous peoples of the Western hemisphere that didn't believe in private ownership.
  • Oya_HusbandOya_Husband Posts: 13,885
    twatgetta wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »
    It's not President Obama's fault you ignorant jackass. Go back to smoking weed, drinking liquor, and throwing up gang signs because politics and economics are definitely not for you.

    The republicans are blocking this because they are in cahoots with the insurance companies and they are paying them under the table.

    Socialism - is the next step of economics and the evolution of the regular people gaining power over industries and not one man rule them. This is the fruitation of equality for all.

    You gone off a Meth trip clown. stop biting off your fingernails and banging on the keyboard like you making sense. dumbass.

    Obama tied the gotdamn budget to his Obamacare, so THAT's the fuckin' problem. the Republicans don't want that nightmare shit in the package and for good reason.

    Now go read up on Obamacare and find out ALL the BULLSHIT that's in it like mandaotry RFID chips for your dumbass to be able to use it. for example.

    And NO< Socialism leads to Tyranny not more freedom, you L7 square.

    Getr a fuckin' clue.

    Tyranny? You are one dumb dude. First of all, in a socialist state the people own the industries and can vote and decide and how it is perform. In a capitalistic society, one person owns the industry and perhaps a board, but those are only a small group of people. Read up on economics.

    You need to read Karl Marx book and educate yourself on capitalism and only reason we are treated fairly or semi-fairly is because of socialistic laws and unions!!

    Apparently you haven't read shit

    http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-microchip-implant.php


    Name ONE COUNTRY today that's operating like this? you moron.

    Not even China(the most Socialist country) operates like this.

    Socialism puts ultimate power in the hands of Government...not a good look.

    Norway goofball, sweden goofball.

    Also, china is a dictatorship, not a real socialist or communist nation. It's only in name, but not in ideology and especially economics, because a true communist country truly has no big government and it's an advance barter system.

    You Dick! neither one of those countries is 100% Socialist. They are Parliaments. that's not Socialisitc. They have elements of Socialsm but not fully socialist. You wanna see a REAL Socialist country look no further than North Korea. When Kim Jun Un can have you beheaded upon request, for nothing. Socialism leads to Tyranny.

    Norway
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway

    Sweden
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden

    Try again

    Tell your boss to end this debacle, you tool.

    GTY_Ted_Cruz_ml_130819_16x9_608.jpg


    And maybe I will take you seriously when you are well read and know what the hell we are talking about.
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718
    I ain't gonna argue about this shit with people that have no clue. so I'll just say like I said earlier....look for Food Stamps to stop coming out to people in the coming weeks. somebody already posted a WIC letter already. this shit ain't no damn game. yall blaming Repubs with BOTH SIDES are to blame. and it ain't got shit to do with skin color or party affiliation. That's just media spin.
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718
    I'm at the WIC office now. We good. Bout to cop some 2% and some Honey Bunches of Oats.

    Stock up while you're there. next month might just be a lean one.
  • Oya_HusbandOya_Husband Posts: 13,885
    Elrawd wrote: »
    That's not socialism. 100% socialism has been gone since Whites decided to fuck over the various indigenous peoples of the Western hemisphere that didn't believe in private ownership.

    Right. But this fool talking all sorts of crazy and saying President Obama is the issue, but he has stablized the economy and other important factors.

    The war machine is where you can hit him in the head and assisting the bankers, but not when it comes to repairing the economy and providing 1st world healthcare to everyone.
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,841
    twatgetta wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Hold up yo, how is this Obama's fault ?

    He in charge right now ain't he?

    Smdh. Who have you been listening to? Stop listening to talking heads and read the FACTS.
  • people are not in denial they might cut off stamps, but it's not going to cause no riot.. people really think everyone is on welfare and stamps if they are not commercially rich. When the shut down take effect, people going to see how many people wasnt on welfare.. and how much money some people had who they thought were broke. Some people were saving up waiting for the shutdown, budgeting and investing their money wisely. A lot of people knew this was going to happen. A lot of people who be getting stamps don't even really need it.. A lot of people just playing the system... what will cause a riot if they cut off people on SSI. Because alot of those people really can't work. A lot of people on TCA and FOODSTAMPS.. are just taking advantaging of it. You'll see how they magically get jobs and hustles..
  • twatgetta wrote: »
    I'm at the WIC office now. We good. Bout to cop some 2% and some Honey Bunches of Oats.

    Stock up while you're there. next month might just be a lean one.

    True. We got one months worth of checks right now. They said we may or may not get checks next month.
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 2,764
    Food Stamps isn't effected for now, but W.I.C, Food Pantries, and unemployment checks(delays) are thou.
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 2,764
    This shit will fuck up the economy even more is this continues to go on for weeks into months.
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718
    twatgetta wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Hold up yo, how is this Obama's fault ?

    He in charge right now ain't he?

    Smdh. Who have you been listening to? Stop listening to talking heads and read the FACTS.

    Oh I just been paying to attention to every move Obama has made and his every move has put us into a position to get a major fuck.

    who have you been listening to?
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718
    People gotta stop thinkin' the Federal Government is for the people with all these "Government programs". they are not. They are a 100% private organization consolisating the wealth of this country for themselves. And to do that, they can and will cut programs. so when you say "Government shutdown", you are really saying "Federal Government consolidation"...so um..yeah This is a Beta Test....the real shutdown is coming, when you see Food Stamps and Governement assistance and other welfare items being cut.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic Posts: 8,593
    I need a social security card and cant get one til this shit over. I cant enroll in school without it. Just another plot by the man to keep a black man down
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718
    Elrawd wrote: »
    That's not socialism. 100% socialism has been gone since Whites decided to fuck over the various indigenous peoples of the Western hemisphere that didn't believe in private ownership.

    Right. But this fool talking all sorts of crazy and saying President Obama is the issue, but he has stablized the economy and other important factors.

    The war machine is where you can hit him in the head and assisting the bankers, but not when it comes to repairing the economy and providing 1st world healthcare to everyone.

    Nah bitch you said it was Socialism. now you get called on it again and tryna flip it on me? bitch please.

    and Obama is part of the problem fool, like it or not.
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I need a social security card and cant get one til this shit over. I cant enroll in school without it. Just another plot by the man to keep a black man down

    If they don't turn the lights back on, you fucked bruh. might need to think about moving to South Africa. seriously.

    that other foolishness up in here thinking Obama is all peach pie, when he ain't shit but a puppet tyrant.
Sign In or Register to comment.