What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Should @Trillfate aka @Sleepwalkinginjapan be banned?

Replies

• DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banned For Life
    that was a very efficient throwing under the bus you did allergens.......

never do no dirt with that man, lol

texas409TonyDubbzCashmoneyDuxSneakDZA
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 1,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, y'all acting like there ain't a whole scumbag thread outchea

v3wsv43jq4fn.jpg
    That thread got niggaz confessing to worst shit than this..

And really, I think niggaz mad at him cause he was able to pull shit off on bad women, when they ain't responded to ya pm from since a year ago

Lmao. Ya Devils Advocate game Is on a 100, But I'll tell u what I'll play along how bout if someone in ya immediate family was being harassed like that ? Shit goes both ways...U ever had a stalker before ? Very uneasy feeling....
    Say No More
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My point is, when I was in the mind state to do that shit. I wasn't in my right mind state, like I am now. When I look back at that shit, I can tell I was bugging. And it's wild if everybody I fuck around wit would act like I'm the worst person in the world for doing some really human shit.

Like they can't fathom feeling the way I felt or some shit. This like if I'm a known stalker, a chick fuck wit me. I end up stalking her and people mad at me like ion do what I do. She knew I was a stalker, I mean shit.
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    Chi Snowa.manndeadeyeLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My point is, when I was in the mind state to do that shit. I wasn't in my right mind state, like I am now. When I look back at that shit, I can tell I was bugging. And it's wild if everybody I fuck around wit would act like I'm the worst person in the world for doing some really human shit.

Like they can't fathom feeling the way I felt or some shit. This like if I'm a known stalker, a chick fuck wit me. I end up stalking her and people mad at me like ion do what I do. She knew I was a stalker, I mean shit.

You like the male khalessi. Just say shit for attention.

Liars think everyone lie, thieves think everyone steal, just cause ur a glutton for attention don't mean everyone else is. Shit that I do just cause I speak my mind, that may sound odd..is for that reason..while u say dumb shit for attention
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    JonnyRoccITdeadeye
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,662 Regulator
    Keep Him Alive For Self Ether

You like the male khalessi. Just say shit for attention.

Liars think everyone lie, thieves think everyone steal, just cause ur a glutton for attention don't mean everyone else is. Shit that I do just cause I speak my mind, that may sound odd..is for that reason..while u say dumb shit for attention

That what I called you, don't twist it. You're the weird one
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    m3zec1qsv6yx.gif

Know what I think it is..I'm just too much of an adult. Think y'all niggaz might get it 5-10 years from now.
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey yo this aint the thread for that
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

AP21Stew
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,662 Regulator
    Keep Him Alive For Self Ether
    m3zec1qsv6yx.gif

Know what I think it is..I'm just too much of an adult. Think y'all niggaz might get it 5-10 years from now.

Yea, that's it.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Y'all got it

kvmnsajx3jym.png

Think y'all purposely miss points to get jokes off, cause I'm convinced y'all ain't that stupid
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    Dupacdeadeye
    Banned For Life
    Y'all got it

kvmnsajx3jym.png

Think y'all purposely miss points to get jokes off, cause I'm convinced y'all ain't that stupid

i could say the same thing....

i mean... well....

i am saying the same thing...

but i could be wrong....even though.....

u get what i'm saying

Banned For Life
    lol, anyone else smell burning rubber?

JoshuaMoshua
    Yea that's what i figured

w2i4eusku2py.jpg

I'm gone go see if westie got me reading
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    deadeye
    Banned For Life
    allergens thinks trill need a a morty mind blowers...something to remove the memory from his brain forever

JoshuaMoshua