What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Kathryn's Feelings Database

Replies

• Banned_4_LifeBanned_4_Life Posts: 132 ✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    There's like 200+ million more white people than any other race...only seems right that there are more cases of white people doing X than any other race...good or bad.

Funny how selectively this logic is applied... Bullet...

Usually things that shit on races are based on percentage...not quantity. Knife.

Funny smart talk

Grenade

Regular stupid chat

Lil Loca.

This thread probably should have been about your racism, but people cape for you instead of call you out on it.

I can't take your "calling out white people for being racist" shit serious when the happiest we've ever seen you in a photograph was with a white woman...she put a smile on your face.

What's funny is that wacc ho started out racist, then changed her name after one of the upgrades and started straight up cooning for whites and when called out on it she said she had grew up and learned not to hate anyone for their race....this was around the time she finally admitted to being a dyke on the IC....then she switched it up again and now she hates whites.

Weird ho, yo. I know her IC history very well though.
    Parallel[Deleted User]
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Meh,

I like her.

Whores run in herds

its funny because cali is actually a whore

knew it... had a hunch that she was when reading her post dont know why i had it though.

Oh.You never saw her video huh?
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    Chi SnowiKingGodGivBiz9TRAY
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,044 Regulator
    Copper wrote: »
    Meh,

I like her.

Whores run in herds

its funny because cali is actually a whore

knew it... had a hunch that she was when reading her post dont know why i had it though.

Oh.You never saw her video huh?

all types of gifs... all types...

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    LUClEN9TRAY
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    ^Exactly...and I made sure I pointed out how poppin it was the last time she retired, shit wasnt dead at all...niggas was still goin off of on that Marley/Sleep shit, add her departure/being forced into retirement it was even more shit to discuss and crack jokes on.

Plus she never leaves long enough for us to really see what shit would be like w/o her anyway...sad.

And as a man that has been banned plenty a time, the more dead it is without you, the less inclined u feel to comeback, the more poppin it is, the more u wanna comeback...and that bitch be back within a week, go figure.

True. I log in knowing that Kat will be there and I log out knowing that even if I never log in again, Kat will be there. She is bigger than the IC, she is the IC.

We the IC newbies appreciate Kat but thats where it ends. In fact i was more concern by the @haute jedization last month than kats departure... cause i knew she would be back!!!
    The IC universe is too big and complex to be miniaturize at the scale of one poster.

@theodis @sion @thatdamnjay and many other posters have that overall recognition on a lot of forums. Kat is a big GnS franchize player as @evilchuck @kai and @pico

but who is kat to ENTERTAINEMENT? REASON? TALENT AREA? Nobody.

just sayin
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Parallel
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,243 Regulator
    Ic newbiez?

On my mama, Lemzola u corny as fuck g
    CainKatCeLLaR-DooR
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Ic newbiez?

hi @bustacarmichael

It was just a 'for fun ' phrase bruh. What do you think of the rest ?

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lemzola wrote: »
    ^Exactly...and I made sure I pointed out how poppin it was the last time she retired, shit wasnt dead at all...niggas was still goin off of on that Marley/Sleep shit, add her departure/being forced into retirement it was even more shit to discuss and crack jokes on.

Plus she never leaves long enough for us to really see what shit would be like w/o her anyway...sad.

And as a man that has been banned plenty a time, the more dead it is without you, the less inclined u feel to comeback, the more poppin it is, the more u wanna comeback...and that bitch be back within a week, go figure.

True. I log in knowing that Kat will be there and I log out knowing that even if I never log in again, Kat will be there. She is bigger than the IC, she is the IC.

We the IC newbies appreciate Kat but thats where it ends. In fact i was more concern by the @haute jedization last month than kats departure... cause i knew she would be back!!!
    The IC universe is too big and complex to be miniaturize at the scale of one poster.

@theodis @sion @thatdamnjay and many other posters have that overall recognition on a lot of forums. Kat is a big GnS franchize player as @evilchuck @kai and @pico

just sayin

lol..this guy.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYpurpngold
    Jay has present day recognition in forums? Stop playing. You said that in hopes of being a mod?

Jay ain't posted outside of the yo name thread since 1999

i know but his rare posts have impact. Ok thats also because of his position. :) Im not hoping being a modd i have just 3 months here, there are plenty more.

But that doesnt invalidate my view.

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Kat wrote: »

just sayin

lol..this guy.

Hi kat

its not a rant though. What do you think of this?
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know...don't really care.

I'm just here to post/learn/troll/bitch/moan/crack jokes/be silly.

And set a record for longest running membership on a website ever.

Imma be posting when I'm 73.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY9TRAYpurpngold
  • _Jay_Jay Posts: 3,450 My Name Is My Name.
    Shouts out to whoever mentioned my na...damn PR

..................ROLL DAMN TIDE

@JayChillinBro
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYsupercsgnova
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like most birds, Kat has a cloaca.
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    VulcanRaven
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,243 Regulator
    Ic newbiez?

hi @bustacarmichael

It was just a 'for fun ' phrase bruh. What do you think of the rest ?

I don't give a fuck about the rest u bitch nigga
    BelovedAfeniLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYMax.CeLLaR-DooR
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love to get Kat in her feelings in the IC back streets
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    Katpurpngoldiron man1nujerz84
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She got tons of feelings in that Why I love Black Women Thread
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    iron man1JusDre313
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like most birds, Kat has a cloaca.

I had to look this up ...disgusting lol.
    9TRAYParallelMallyG
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 25
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
  • FedeRICO_FelliniFedeRICO_Fellini Posts: 86 ✭✭
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    From recent posts such as
    "Fuck I'm such a racist"

and
    "The OJ Simpson case was as bad as Emmett Till"

to classics such as
    "Black people bitch too much"

or
    "Yes I've said nigga before"

The known demon @MzGrahamBitches has let thousands of emotionally motivated posts spew from her fingertips over her last 20 years on the IC.

Shes known for hateful barely disguised racially motivated rhetoric and attempting to undermine positive black thought and advancing all around ignorance and evil. This thread will be used to archive her many emotions, both racial and just her usual stupid.

and since she has a fondness for clicking feelings whenever a black human has something positive or intelligent to say we need to fight fire with fire. So when you see one of her jezebellic posts in here, go do your part and click feelings or flag her post so she knows we see her evil

Grand Opening
    Grand Closing

yw06imvls01w.gif
    CeLLaR-DooR
    "Fuck I'm such a racist"

and

to classics such as

or

The known demon @MzGrahamBitches has let thousands of emotionally motivated posts spew from her fingertips over her last 20 years on the IC.

Shes known for hateful barely disguised racially motivated rhetoric and attempting to undermine positive black thought and advancing all around ignorance and evil. This thread will be used to archive her many emotions, both racial and just her usual stupid.

and since she has a fondness for clicking feelings whenever a black human has something positive or intelligent to say we need to fight fire with fire. So when you see one of her jezebellic posts in here, go do your part and click feelings or flag her post so she knows we see her evil

Grand Opening
    Grand Closing

yw06imvls01w.gif
    CeLLaR-DooRChi Snow
    "Fuck I'm such a racist"

and

to classics such as

or

Grand Opening
    Grand Closing

vvx1qyimdrdw.gif
    CeLLaR-DooRChi Snow
    "Fuck I'm such a racist"

and

to classics such as

or

Grand Opening
    Grand Closing

CeLLaR-DooRChi Snow
    "Fuck I'm such a racist"

and

to classics such as

or

Tagged: freedomfight luciferloses godwarriors blackpride sayitloud
    KatMax.Meta_ConsciousLUClENRasta.playmaker88DarcSkiesjonoStillFaggyAFSixSickSinsblack caesarNYETOPnVIBEVulcanRavenT. SanfordGhost LeopardAjackson17KaiMrCrookedLetterOmegaConflictAlready Home_17KingFreemandeadeyeBussy_Getta Osirus_Jenkins9TRAYMzKBB_ATommy bilfigerBetaHyenaKillazombieCashmoneyDuxJabu_Ruleiron man1illedoutTommy_Milfhittatexasdaking88Lou_CypherBlack_SamsonCP203MorganFreemanKingAfrica UnitedpurpngoldDirty SanchezDNB1DillaDeafArya TsaddiqBilly_PonchoSuperManuelBabyBugattiBelovedAfeniBusta Carmichael gnsJusDre313thatboydizzAP12TonyDubbzMARIO_DROBlackAX410CopperDarthRozayp-tavernCoolJoeSour-CreamChi SnowRecaptimus_Prime360nex ginDupac#1hiphopjunki3miamivice305SiccoLoccJayalmighty breezenj2089PILL_COSBYDMTxTHCnawledge_godnujerz84
    Flag Quote · Wack 1Feelings Nosign 3Cosign 9Ether 13GOAT 52LOL · Share on TwitterShare on Facebook

Grand Opening
    Grand Closing

cryhi151xqg9.gif
    OmegaConflictCeLLaR-DooRChi Snow