Kid Found Dead In High School Gym Mat, Case Closed and Organs Stolen

Replies

• Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Nah the organs were removed after they discovered the body.

how u know?, were you present?
    I wasn't present, I'm just literate:
    • The Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which conducted the autopsy, told CNN that it returned all of the organs to the body before sending it to the funeral home for burial. Yet the funeral home director wrote in a letter to the Johnsons that he never received the organs.

Funeral home probably sold them.
    The point was that unless u were present you dont know

a person can say anything, it can be published, u can read it, but that doesnt make it true

& if there is some black market organ scam going on, im sure theyre gonna want the organs at its earliest inception, therefore most well be paid off & will say anything to cover their involvement

Using this reasoning, we don't even know that the kid existed in the first place. It might be all made up.

good shit
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody seen the mat?
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody seen the mat?

This is the shoe he was supposedly reaching for
    death2.jpg

As you can see from this photo there are shoes already in the mat
    9753_521578654557554_1160366265_n.jpg

Second shoe at the scene that was not collected as evidence
    death3.jpg

blood on the wall near where the body was found
    death4.jpg
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a still photo from the camera in the gym before the incident took place.
    xga_20130905094502_640_480_20131010125200_320_240.JPG
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice ass court doe.
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    MzKB wrote: »
    How do you "slip into" a rolled gym mat?

straight up...they said the lil homie tried going in the rolled up mat for his shoes

shaq-face-3.jpg

No doubt in my mind that one of those kids who attended his school is involved...I would be surprised if its different
    iron man1
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still shots? They need to stop bullshittin and drop the footage

they need to stop hiding or prove it wasnt a homicide
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 40,622 Regulator
    I'm late as fuck on this story. They going to run with that bull shit as the truth and they have video yet won't release it. I wonder whom they protecting the staff member or a student.
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This story is interesting.
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I don't think the organs were sold at all. That's foolish. Nobody is gonna sell the organs from a murder.

But somebody very likely could have made them disappear to destroy evidence.

Could've just been a dumb fuck getting complacent with his organ selling scheme. It may have just caught up with him.
    CashmoneyDuxGold_Certificate
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I'm late as fuck on this story. They going to run with that bull shit as the truth and they have video yet won't release it. I wonder whom they protecting the staff member or a student.

maybe a combo

staff member who's child is a student?

Might be reachin,but they are boldly n i repeat boldly withholding evidence
    iron man1mysticmonroe7
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 61,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many shoes were there?
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday a judge finally ordered for the gym's surveillance videos to be released:

abcnews.go.com/US/surveillance-video-released-mysterious-death-kendrick-johnson/story?id=20736555
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The footage seems pretty useless:
  • J.J._EvansJ.J._Evans Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://newsone.com/3157789/kendrick-johnsons-gym-mat-death-investigation-feds-seize-emails-phones/
    Feds Seize Emails, Phones In Kendrick Johnson’s Gym Mat Death Investigation

14377480151119.jpg?w=794&h=529

The investigation into the mysterious death of a Georgia teen found rolled in a gym mat two years ago received new life when federal marshals seized emails from the sheriff’s office this week, CNN reports.

Kendrick Johnson was found dead in a Valdosta high school gym in January 2013, a death Lowndes County sheriff’s investigators ruled an accident. While reaching for a shoe at the center of a rolled up gym mat, Johnson got stuck and died of “positional asphyxia,” investigators initially said.

But Johnson’s family believed otherwise, commissioning a second autopsy that showed the teen died of “unexplained, apparent nonaccidental blunt force trauma.” On Tuesday and Wednesday, more than two years after the high school basketball player’s death, U.S. Marshals presented a warrant to Lowndes County IT offices to seize emails and phone records related to the teenager’s death.

At this point, the contents of the emails and records are unclear.

Johnson’s parents haven’t given up the fight to determine what happened to their son on that January day two years ago. Earlier this year, the parents filed a $100 million lawsuit that accuses two former schoolmates, who are brothers, and their father, who is a local FBI agent, of wrongful death, CNN reports.

Ron Hosko of the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund, which also represents the family, said computers, thumb drives and cell phones were seized.

“The case is built solely on suspicion, innuendo and rumor, not evidence,” attorney Brice Ladson, who represents the same family, told WCTV, noting that no one has been indicted in the federal grand jury investigation and that there’s no evidence that anyone from the family is involved.

Nine months after Johnson’s death, the Justice Department launched a federal investigation, but very few details about their findings have been released to the public.
    ChiCity
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 28,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a fucking night mare.
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 13,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit like a goosbumps episode taken way too far
    Will MunnyTheBoyRoChiCity
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two suspects who have a father who is a FBI agent and edited footage .....smh
    mysticmonroe7NoCanadiansEHChiCity
  • God_YunnGod_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • mc317mc317 the landPosts: 4,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    kkk and the old hide the vital organs schemes
    ChiCity
  • jetlifebihjetlifebih Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit doesnt make sense....they dont have cameras on every hallway in that school?? they didnt question everyone observed on that camera or scheduled for classes that day or entered the gym?
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 58,682 Regulator
    damn...

and someone actually told me to stop posting articles from this site cause it was too gloomy.
    TonyDubbz
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's a possibility that both the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation participated in a cover-up, here?

Eh, it wouldn't shock me.
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Wuwop wrote: »
    shit doesnt make sense....they dont have cameras on every hallway in that school?? they didnt question everyone observed on that camera or scheduled for classes that day or entered the gym?

They questioned students or some students the only two who refused to be questioned were the two boys who's father is FBI at least at the time they didnt any way when it first happened
    ChiCity
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two suspects who have a father who is a FBI agent and edited footage .....smh

Yeah, I guessed the suspects in the case must've had connections in all the right places and enemies right where they wanted them...