Make Your Own Label TOURNAMENT: ROUND 1 *LINKS TO BATTLE AND TOURNAMENT BRACKET IN OP*

17891012

Replies

  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Got damn its over and I aint even know it...

    Good match up @Sion and congrats on your win bruh.

    @Governmentcheese give my cut of the money that @Sion gave to me to that charity. I hope the other 3 he mentioned will agree to do the same.

    With that being said, im lookin forward to the next round!

    ANTE UP NIGGAS!!!

    Gov maybe you should open up a suggestions/questions to see if anybody can offer somethin else to make the game that much more interesting. It can even serve as a update thread for when the next round gonna start. If people have questions we could answer em since we took place in the first game.

    I got a question that I'm dyin to ask my damn self
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

    tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

    Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    SionnillerthekidGovernmentCheese
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Got damn its over and I aint even know it...

    Good match up @Sion and congrats on your win bruh.

    @Governmentcheese give my cut of the money that @Sion gave to me to that charity. I hope the other 3 he mentioned will agree to do the same.

    With that being said, im lookin forward to the next round!

    ANTE UP NIGGAS!!!

    Gov maybe you should open up a suggestions/questions to see if anybody can offer somethin else to make the game that much more interesting. It can even serve as a update thread for when the next round gonna start. If people have questions we could answer em since we took place in the first game.

    I got a question that I'm dyin to ask my damn self

    oprah_winfrey_animated_gif.gif
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

    KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

    AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

    Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    SuperSoakerTonyDubbzFyHunnitSion
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shout out to the hustlas! Hoffa Hitta's will be back soon!

    FOF worthy!
    IceBergTaylorGovernmentCheeseSuperSoaker
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Damn bruh, Menace fell on hard times since his label crumbled in the earlier rounds.

    His fate was sealed the moment it was announced I was his opponent. Nigga didnt stand a chance.
    SuperSoakerGovernmentCheeseFyHunnitSion
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again.

    Yall niggas got me laughin and the next round aint even started yet.

    I cant wait for this shit.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

    tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

    Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    nillerthekidGovernmentCheeseMissKSion
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lolololollll Naw you need to keep that money kid, save it up to buy photoshop cuz paint won't cut it for the next tournament.

    lolol the most ironic thing is that you the biggest stan this whole game, you act like you a part of @sions street team.

    @menace you're a moron, a failed CEO, the fantasy games whipping boy, now you on here begging for 5 dollars like you were begging for RZA beats.

    I was begging for beats? You act like you didn't hit my inbox first askin for a Mariah and Kendrick feature don't deny it either cause I have the pms.

    Fake ass Clive Davis
    Take the 5$ and hop on a greyhound and go where the road takes you. Your presence is irelevant.
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

    KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

    AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

    Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    FyHunnitTonyDubbzSion
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao at this nigga Menace mad with his struggle label decisions, his struggle Photoshop skills, his struggle bars, struggle insults.

    Hol up tho you talkin bout who were the last 2 standing, but you were DEAD LAST. You was the first eliminated. Like you was the 0-16 Detroit Lions my G.

    You have no room to speak about anyone. And I Know you not talkin about anyone kissin ass lmfao

    This nigga been voluntarily carrying Sion's balls around I can tell Sion a lil uncomfortable with the constant dick riding Sion just being modest with your $5 ass b.
    SuperSoakerGovernmentCheeseTonyDubbzSion
  • SuperSoakerSuperSoaker Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    olol I can't take the greyhound over to your moms, she said I get to agitated because my legs get  stiff and my backs too sore to turn her out.

    you were even begging cheese for players you a desperate motherfucker. how you have a fantasy roster and still make nothing but compliation albums.

    @menace is broke, desperate, plus his moms pussy stinks
    IceBergTaylorGovernmentCheeseTonyDubbzSion
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo bruh my face hurts, yall niggas are insane. Gov I cant wait for this next round to pop off bruh, i also got a question ill ask it later tho
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

    tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

    Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sion
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soaker speaking on my albums? You put out a beats cd and a Kanye west Christmas album in fucking October

    Foh
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

    KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

    AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

    Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    TonyDubbzGovernmentCheeseMichael_MaliceSion
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    I want to thank all of the posters that participated in this! Hopefully, a lot if you will come back for next game and new posters will enter.

    Last label standing....Sion Records!

    Congrats @Sion and props for creating such a dope label.

    @Jamaica can close and unsticky this?

    Thanks fam I have to say I really really enjoyed this game and I loved it. I thought this was a major success and I look forward to future games.

    I am grateful to be the winner, real talk @IceBergTaylor , @MadSirius, @SuperSoaker, @_Menace_ , @TonyDubbz, @Ibex all did there thing. It was fun watching everybody do their thing.

    As for the winnings.... @GovernmentCheese you know what fam ? I was wondering if I could instead divide the money amongst Soaker, Menace, Ibex and Tony, I know it's not much but I'd like for others seeing this to be encouraged to participate in future games. I don't actually want the money as weird as that sounds LOLOLOLOLOL I only wanted to prove myself.

    If that's not possible then I'd like for you to donate the money here:

    http://www.freethechildren.com/

    This is a charity called Free The Children that I'm involved with. They help set up the We Day events and have a program called Adopt A Village where you can adopt a small village in the Caribbeans, Africa, or Asia. That $20 fam believe it or not is enough to set a family out there straight for about a year just off the strength of potatoes and things, $20 a month is enough to put a young child through elementary school out there, most of us drop $20 on the most menial things. I know it might not seem like much but I'd really appreciate it. Anything is plenty fam.

    How'd I miss this post? Good looking out

    And you can donate my 5$ to feed the children.
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

    KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

    AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

    Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    Sion
  • GovernmentCheeseGovernmentCheese Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sion alright bro, I'll donate your $20.
    tumblr_inline_mynqinDFKd1qhg0kw.gif
    daily_gifdump_478_11.gif
    c23ffce9-6ee0-4552-bf85-c2ef29b16a03.jpg?t=1394889152
    Sion
  • GovernmentCheeseGovernmentCheese Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tonydubbz iight bro, just hit me up via pm
    tumblr_inline_mynqinDFKd1qhg0kw.gif
    daily_gifdump_478_11.gif
    c23ffce9-6ee0-4552-bf85-c2ef29b16a03.jpg?t=1394889152
  • SuperSoakerSuperSoaker Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goddam I had so much more planned for Kanye. my next article was going to have ye screaming "I'M THE NEXT SANTA CLAUS! Matter fact I'm better he only delivered once a year. My gifts get delivered to the world year round like they was @menace's moms coochie"

    this game was too igoat I'm so hyped for the next round.
    SionGovernmentCheese
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,305 Regulator
    DOPE

    @GovernmentCheese aye fam I really appreciate it !!!! Donate the funds to Free The Children, they're based in Toronto, just give them a call and Amy should be able to handle it. Anything is plenty fam.

    I look forward to the next game, I'm ready whenever you guys are. @GovernmentCheese I'm curious to see what new rules get implemented.


    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ Menace and Soaker STILL going at it LOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    On some real shit tho, with all the producers Soaker had he didn't really need any other artists other than Kanye. Kanye can nail at least critical acclaim, longevity and depending on who it is - sales too. Only thing that woulda been up for grabs was covers and cohesion but he could have reached out for covers. Most of the producers he had could have meshed with Kanye. What I'd have done was traded the producers I didn't need for some of the G.O.O.D family roster for cohesion. But even with the draft pick-up, I was very surprised when homie aint pick up Bon Iver or Mike Dean LOLOL. With them he could have dropped like 5 albums & been straight.

    Menace had a strong roster, it's just that his covers overshadowed that, especially early on when cats were still trying to figure things out. He underestimated Ice but I like how Ice waited close to the deadline to drop his covers - giving Menace no chance to change - that was clever. But real talk, I'm happy I didn't go first cuz after I seen how Ice was received it gave me time to change my shit up. I think I would have lost if I went up against him first cuz I wouldn't have been pushed to utilize my roster properly. Thank God for NothingButTheTruth's criteria we later adopted.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

    ^^^ If you need anything go here

    jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    _Menace_
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,305 Regulator
    Btw I almost forgot SMMFH

    Shout outs to @icecoldstew for also participating as a judge.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

    ^^^ If you need anything go here

    jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    StewTonyDubbz
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    DOPE

    @GovernmentCheese aye fam I really appreciate it !!!! Donate the funds to Free The Children, they're based in Toronto, just give them a call and Amy should be able to handle it. Anything is plenty fam.

    I look forward to the next game, I'm ready whenever you guys are. @GovernmentCheese I'm curious to see what new rules get implemented.


    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ Menace and Soaker STILL going at it LOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    On some real shit tho, with all the producers Soaker had he didn't really need any other artists other than Kanye. Kanye can nail at least critical acclaim, longevity and depending on who it is - sales too. Only thing that woulda been up for grabs was covers and cohesion but he could have reached out for covers. Most of the producers he had could have meshed with Kanye. What I'd have done was traded the producers I didn't need for some of the G.O.O.D family roster for cohesion. But even with the draft pick-up, I was very surprised when homie aint pick up Bon Iver or Mike Dean LOLOL. With them he could have dropped like 5 albums & been straight.

    Menace had a strong roster, it's just that his covers overshadowed that, especially early on when cats were still trying to figure things out. He underestimated Ice but I like how Ice waited close to the deadline to drop his covers - giving Menace no chance to change - that was clever. But real talk, I'm happy I didn't go first cuz after I seen how Ice was received it gave me time to change my shit up. I think I would have lost if I went up against him first cuz I wouldn't have been pushed to utilize my roster properly. Thank God for NothingButTheTruth's criteria we later adopted.

    JayZNasDapsGif_zps42efe73a.gif
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

    KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

    AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

    Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    Sion
  • GovernmentCheeseGovernmentCheese Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @_menace_ also dropped the ball with Kendrick Lamar imo. His label did look dope on paper though. The next game will probably start in January since posters are usually busy during the holidays.
    tumblr_inline_mynqinDFKd1qhg0kw.gif
    daily_gifdump_478_11.gif
    c23ffce9-6ee0-4552-bf85-c2ef29b16a03.jpg?t=1394889152
    SuperSoaker_Menace_TonyDubbzFyHunnit
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @_menace_ also dropped the ball with Kendrick Lamar imo. His label did look dope on paper though. The next game will probably start in January since posters are usually busy during the holidays.

    I was gonna do so much with Kendrick's album I should've done more shit.

    I learned a lot from this game
    My album covers are gonna be better this time.

    And the track listing
    Mariah
    Nas
    Bruce
    Kendrick

    Will be back on GoodFellasENT
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

    KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

    AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

    Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 31,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant wait for the new game, wont be a label owner since i have very minimal photoshop skills lol, but im definitely willin to judge again
    Spodee-Revenge



    Iamsu!-Compound



    Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

    Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

    Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

    ....
    Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    cant wait for the new game, wont be a label owner since i have very minimal photoshop skills lol, but im definitely willin to judge again

    You aint gotta have photoshop skills, Sion did a lot of covers for some people and even though I didnt offer to help out anybdy wit covers im pretty good wit it too. The thing for me is I didnt think that covers would have that big of an impact on the way that people voted, but thats one thing I learned from this shit.

    The thing is I do this photoshop shit for a livin, so yall niggas is in trouble once the next round kick off!
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

    tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

    Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    SuperSoakerSionPeezy_Jenkins
Sign In or Register to comment.