Make Your Own Label TOURNAMENT: ROUND 1 *LINKS TO BATTLE AND TOURNAMENT BRACKET IN OP*

1789101113»

Replies

  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 17,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind the question I was gonna ask was kind of obvious so ill drop it here anyways.

    Now that the game is over im guessing all labels are reset? meaning all artist/producers are up for grabs again? I see now that in order for it to be fair to all the new people coming in that this is probably whats gonna happen.

    The suggestion was that the winner or both finaliist........ or MAYBE everybody that participated got to keep atleast 1 of their artist to start off the next round but I dont know how everybody would feel about that, especially with new players probably coming in. Yall think this would take away from the game or seem unfair?
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple of questions

    How much money do we start with?

    And can each player get 1 artist of their choice for free?

    Like a fantasy draft everyone picks one artist of their choice and after that bidding can begin
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,222 Regulator
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Nevermind the question I was gonna ask was kind of obvious so ill drop it here anyways.

    Now that the game is over im guessing all labels are reset? meaning all artist/producers are up for grabs again? I see now that in order for it to be fair to all the new people coming in that this is probably whats gonna happen.

    The suggestion was that the winner or both finaliist........ or MAYBE everybody that participated got to keep atleast 1 of their artist to start off the next round but I dont know how everybody would feel about that, especially with new players probably coming in. Yall think this would take away from the game or seem unfair?

    Nah it should be reset, cuz can you imagine the leeway I would have if I could carry Eminem or Dr.Dre over PLUS get an additional 300 mil ? Shhiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttt. But if Cheese and yall cool wit it den I dont mind LOLOL. There was a lot of opportunities I could have seized in this game and decided not to. The artists I could have had mang if yall only knew LOLOLOLOL. In the next game tho, the only 2 artists I want are Kanye West or Kendrick Lamar. One of those 2 unless something else interesting comes up and I change my mind.

    I anticipate it's going to be a lot more new faces willing to participate in the next game. Oceanic wanted to participate but threw in the towel cuz he was too late. Then there's also pralims, yung$, a bunch of other cats who wanted to participate plus our original cast.
    SuperSoaker
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,222 Regulator
    Some suggestions I have:

    - I think the starting amount should be $500 million. When you think about it, the amount of people that dropped out and money we had divided amongst us as a result was crucial to how we were able to build our labels. Also, given the way yall bid (niggas dropped a quarter billion on Drake & Kanye maaaann come on Hov didn't even command those digits :( ) I think 500 mil is reasonable. If we have more people tho then I think it should stay at $300 million.

    - joint ventures should be allowed but with stipulations: the label(s) can only do it once & it cannot be used in the draft pick-up. Joint venture artists also mean half the amount of points used for the sharing labels but will cost more for other labels to use depending on the artist's tier (this should be the downside & you could make it the opposite for low tier artists to promote creativity).

    - Album covers should generate extra points for those who help other players out. They're very time consuming, especially when others have specific ways they want it and with deadlines of auctions and stuff I think there should be an incentive so that the people who are good with graphic design want to help out new players and stuff. Maybe make it where 1 album cover generates 25-50.


    That's all I got for now LOLOL....
    Michael_MaliceSuperSoaker
  • SuperSoakerSuperSoaker Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There needs to be a clear and early trade deadline. All deals for beats should only be legit after the deadline. No way should past deals with owners should old merit. Damn near every player @sion traded me he had given out beats like candy on Halloween. my monopoly of beatmakers were useless lololol

    Sionnillerthekid
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I updated my ps is my shit won't look like swap meet covers
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 17,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine what would of happen IF I aint trade Beyonce in the beginning
    Sion
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 31,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wat yall think about different albums each round instead of em carrying over each round?
    SuperSoaker
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Imagine what would of happen IF I aint trade Beyonce in the beginning

    I should've took that trade
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wat yall think about different albums each round instead of em carrying over each round?

    That's gonna take along time
    Unless every artist has 3 albums each and each label has 2 group albums
    SionTonyDubbz
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,222 Regulator
    wat yall think about different albums each round instead of em carrying over each round?

    Nah it kinda makes the process of getting features from everyone and points system irrelevant - unless yall find a way to change it up or something. Plus for the cats who aren't good with photoshop and ask others to do it for em it makes the task harder and more time consuming which will prolong deadlines. But iuno fam it's up to yall at the end of the day.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,222 Regulator
    I'm thinking of creating a mini-tutorial tho on graphic design programs cats can download for free so they can create their own covers. There's programs that'll do 50% of the work for you.
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    I'm thinking of creating a mini-tutorial tho on graphic design programs cats can download for free so they can create their own covers. There's programs that'll do 50% of the work for you.

    God bless you lol
    I always looking out for others lol

    What programs you use?
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,222 Regulator
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I'm thinking of creating a mini-tutorial tho on graphic design programs cats c0an download for free so they can create their own covers. There's programs that'll do 50% of the work for you.

    God bless you lol
    I always looking out for others lol

    What programs you use?

    I use photoshop and illustrator but it's mad programs that can be used like Paint 2.0, corel draw and others that you can use.
    SuperSoaker
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,222 Regulator
    Im gonna search the net for some and drop em... this way others can make their own covers and all that.
  • SuperSoakerSuperSoaker Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sion you need to make a tutorial thread. I'm trying get my ps on next game. yall tried to overcharge me
    Sion
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I'm thinking of creating a mini-tutorial tho on graphic design programs cats c0an download for free so they can create their own covers. There's programs that'll do 50% of the work for you.

    God bless you lol
    I always looking out for others lol

    What programs you use?

    I use photoshop and illustrator but it's mad programs that can be used like Paint 2.0, corel draw and others that you can use.

    Drop the illustrator torrent link for mac if you can...
  • yung$yung$ Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭✭
    Fuck that we old.niggas we wanna hold onto 1 artiste....we starting fresher than Doug e
    SuperSoaker
1789101113»
Sign In or Register to comment.