What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Timbaland's wife files for divorce - taking him to the cleaners (w/ pic)

sullysully Posts: 4,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
n-TIMBALAND-DIVORCE-large570.jpg?6
After five years of wedding bliss, Timbaland and his wife Monique Mosley are reportedly calling it quits.

According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, Mosley filed for divorce against the 41-year-old producer (born Timothy Mosley) has requested him to pay for a long running list of expenses including life insurance, permanent alimony, private schooling, summer camp, vacations, and legal fees among other things.

Mosley also wants the multi-platinum hitmaker to not only pay child support for their 5-year-old daughter, Reign, but also to her 10-year-old child from a previous relationship due to Timbaland “publicly and privately” claiming the child as his own.

Prior to the former couple’s recent annulment, Timbo professed his love for Mosley and compared her to late R&B singer, Aaliyah during an 2011 episode of E! network’s “True Hollywood Story.”

"When I first saw her, I said, 'That's the girl I'm gonna marry', because she reminded me of Aaliyah,” he recalled. “I thought I saw a ghost. I said, 'Oh my goodness, do you see what I'm seeing? I ain't crazy!'"

Timbo's gonna be making beats from now till the day he dies. Whether he likes it or not.
SionB_ALUClENpoindexter2trilladelic#1hiphopjunki3John_BlaziniCJLou_Cypherrip.dilla

Replies

• A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is crazy on multiple levels...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
    Sionshtoopidqawshun
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,756 Regulator
    And I'm sure she'll get a good portion of what she's asking for.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She look like light-skinned aaliyah...
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
    usmarin3Turfaholicblack caesar
  • airspeeze23airspeeze23 Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    This broad said child support for another dudes seed? WDF?

Highly doubt the court will grant that shit there....

Vader_F_KennedyFyHunnitOGClarenceBoddicker
    Wow I didn't even read that shit when I compared her to aaliyah... also Smh at this gold digger...
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    He should tie her up in a room and force her to listen to Ghetto Techo or Magoo rap

or that album he produced for chris cornell...
    LUClENDarthRozay
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    This broad said child support for another dudes seed? WDF?

Highly doubt the court will grant that shit there....

imo they should deny her everything just by putting that in there ... imo that shows that she just out to get this dude for his $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

crazy part is timbo will still be good tho after all is said and done cause dude is making paper and just got some good money messing with jayz (hopefully lol) .....

but i was just talking with one of my boys and we regular dudes ... work 9 to 5 ... working hard just for a 5 digit salary you know getting a check 2 times a month ... but long story short ... his baby moms takes him to court ... and the court ends up giving his baby moms basically 1 of his checks every month ... so my boy now has to survive off 1 check ... while baby moms gets to make all her money + the check he has to give them every month .... thats super foul ... cause how is he suppose to support himself and have a good roof for his kids when they come to visit him ?? get a job that pay$ more ?? sad thing if he does that then child support will come and TAKE MORE MONEY !! so theres no reason to even get a higher paying job unless your looking to give baby moms more money!!!!! it just doesnt make sense ?? and you have to say BABY MOMS cause they KID DONT NEED ALL THAT MONEY !!!!!!

i told my boy the way they should do it is put the money in a shared account ... there NO WAY baby moms should get that full check no questions asked .. cause we all know ALL THAT money is not going towards the kids and bills ... imo it should go to an shared account that HIMSELF and BABY MOMS and the COURTS can see to be sure they money iS ONLY !!!! spent on bills and the kids ...!!!!!! imo if they did that i dont think anyone would complain about child support THAT MUCH anymore lol .... in addition to some of that money goes towards your bills as well just bills tho ...!! and the kids !!!!
    OGClarenceBoddicker
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atleast she's leaving him the kitchen sink
    antoseeg
    KLICHE wrote: »
    PRE-NUPS brothers! DO NOT walk down the aisle without a PRE-NUP

there are no prenups for children LOL .... take care of your kids but them courts will have you giving baby moms so much money you be thinking what did i sign a prenup for ??? LOL
    $ineedmoney$
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,277 Regulator
    Wow.... That nigga literally went out and found him an Aaliyah replicant!!!!
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Turfaholicblack caesarSoloman_The_Wiserip.dilla
  • SnuffDaddySnuffDaddy Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Fuck & duck, fellas.

Nut in their eye & leave 'em stankin'. Hang the hang-low in their face & skate 'em. 7 pumps & dump. Skeet & skedaddle.

Tape Deck

"Get Down (Q-Tip Remix) " [Craig Mack, '94]
    "It Ain't Pt. 2" [Scarface, '00]

cnn
    beanie the truth
    group home
    freddie foxx
    gang starr
    what a shame royal flush
    sticky fingaz/onyx
    scarface
    mop
    goodie mob angelic war
    fat joe the hidden hand
    freddie foxxx so tough
    dead prez turn off the radio
    az betcha dont know
    az beanie sigel thats real
    next friday soundtrack (pharaoe monch, isley brothers, wyclef, ja rule, eminem, krayzie bone, big tymers etc)
    craig mack jockin my style
    cormega love is love
    cypress hill 16 men
    luniz so much drama
    wc daz blam blam
    50 cent glow of a thug
    az just because
    bone thugs pod
    bone thugs sweet jane
    fat joe success
    lox life shit
    de la soul trying people
    the lox living off eXperience OX “Living Off eXperience
    ll cool j ill bomb
    method man redman da rockwilder
    poor righteous teachers my three wives
    bg i know
    terror squad rudeboy salute
    lox
    shyne
    lox thumbs up

Trick Daddy
    Dr Dre ft Eminem
    Nas Reach Out
    JayZ Hey Papi

Outkast
    Big Boi
    Eastsidaz Pussy Sells/Life Goes On
    trick daddy
    nore thugs r us
    mop my nigga hill figga
    the murderers we gettin high/murderers
    memphis bleek
    jayz change the game
    gang starr
    mop
    heavy d
    prodigy
    VisionBOasis
    Wow.... That nigga literally went out and found him an Aaliyah replicant!!!!

HE WAS JADED HE WASNT IN LOVE AND HES PAYING THE PRICE NOW LOL
    Black_Samson
  • Infamous.H_G_CInfamous.H_G_C Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Just read the article... He has no one to blame but himself.
    Fucking dumbass... Creepy dumbass.

Timbo does come off like a creep!
    Met him once, he's an asshole for certain! lol

nopekid.gif
    Game of Thrones (Season 3) - HBO
    sdotcarter111sdotcarter111
    May 13
    Ygritte is the sexiest ugly bitch on tv.

No lips, no body, you wouldn't even holla at 3am before taking another shot of Goose. And you know the breath and puss are straight fire. She barely bathes, has no mouthwash or toothbrush, hasn't washed the puss since Joffrey was born, and eats meat thats damn near raw. Her breath could probably skin a rabbit and her pussy is like a komodo dragon's mouth.

But I still wanna beat that.

Shit don't even make sense b.
    Black_Samson
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how things going with the divorce he gonna need to jump back in the rap game
    tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
    Black_Samson