Why Are Black Folks So Racist...

Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Bearer of light Posts: 3,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
But wanna persecute other races for being racist also?

I never understood that shit. Ted is apathetic toward all races equally.

But black folks will down whites and latinos for not "showing the black man respect" and in the same breath say some racist shit about the very same race they are calling out for being racist.

Seems to me y'all niggas are confused.
SOWETOTHIRDSUPREMEParallelPeezy_JenkinsblacktuxSixSickSinsStew5th Letteriron man1illestni99ainneMeta_Consciouspurpngoldbossdon201a.mannfuc_i_look_likeVIBEKINGECJudah BackRubato Garciatexas409ReppinTimeVulcanRaven
«1345678

Replies

  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^Exhibit A.
    BoldChildpurpngoldSixSickSinsIp man5th LetterCracceRVIBEReppinTime
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before an argument
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    It's impossible for Black folk to be racist. Maybe prejudiced but not racist.

    Racism Oppression is systemic. That's what crackas specialize in

    Oppression is just a symptom of racism

    How would you define racism?
    a.mann
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    It's impossible for Black folk to be racist. Maybe prejudiced but not racist.

    Racism Oppression is systemic. That's what crackas specialize in

    Oppression is just a symptom of racism

    How would you define racism?

    Racism can result in Oppression, though the reasons for Oppression are not always racism.
    CeLLaR-DooRVulcanRaven
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    I go by the dictionary definitions.

    racism

    : poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

    : the belief that some races of people are better than others
    BodhiStewVulcanRaven
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    too many people confuse hate with racism they are not the same thing.
    Many black people are hateful, distrustful and just don't like other races of people
    many black people feel threatened by other races and rightfully so because all the races on this planet are at war with each other. sometimes it's a hot war most of the time it's a cold war but like it or not that is the state of affairs.
    Undergroundraplegendiron man1NothingButTheTruth
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Bearer of light Posts: 3,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I go by the dictionary definitions.

    racism

    : poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

    : the belief that some races of people are better than others

    Yeah, that same dictionary that defines nigger as an "ignorant person" -__-
    that's racist bro

    SixSickSins
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I'm a classist.

    Given the chance, I would unfairly treat the wealthy.
    StewJudah Back
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Bruh stop it...Meriam and Webster can both fuck themselves.

    If Blacks were in a position of power to disenfranchise others based on race (deny jobs, housing, harsh prison terms), maybe then you could claim Blacks are racist. Racism is an act that's perpetrated, not a thought or a verbal epithet.

    Jim Crow...holla at a playa when you see me in the street trick

    I'm not claiming blacks are racist, I'm claiming blacks can be racist, and when I say blacks can be racist, I'm not strictly talking about blacks and whites, I'm including all races, and that would include blacks themselves.

    Aside from that, none of what you mentioned is required to be a racist, you're talking about oppression.
    blacktuxSixSickSins
  • Peugeot_PrincetonPeugeot_Princeton a man has no name a man only postsPosts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I go by the dictionary definitions.

    racism

    : poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

    : the belief that some races of people are better than others

    So racist = supremacist ?
    Trillaaaaaa
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I go by the dictionary definitions.

    racism

    : poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

    : the belief that some races of people are better than others

    So racist = supremacist ?

    Pretty much.

    Synonyms
    racialist, racist
    SixSickSins
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blacks can't be racist, and women can't be sexist. I get it.
    blacktuxHuey_CStewrico_ENS
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Bruh stop it...Meriam and Webster can both fuck themselves.

    If Blacks were in a position of power to disenfranchise others based on race (deny jobs, housing, harsh prison terms), maybe then you could claim Blacks are racist. Racism is an act that's perpetrated, not a thought or a verbal epithet.

    Jim Crow...holla at a playa when you see me in the street trick

    I'm not claiming blacks are racist, I'm claiming blacks can be racist

    How?

    Give me an example of how Blacks "can be racist"
    SixSickSins
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imo...

    Whites are racist

    Blacks are re: racist
    Judah Back
«1345678
This discussion has been closed.