What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Black Ink Crew

Replies

• vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tatu baby work is dope
    her silicone ass is fat but something off bout her face
    onetoughmiracle
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tatu baby work is dope

The tats
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatu baby is bad except the outrageous fake ass.
    MrCrookedLetterPILL_COSBYRubato GarciaCrude_
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tatu baby work is dope

The tats

It ain't the tats that bitch just funny looking. Kind of looks like she may have went under the knife and had work done on her face.

She not bad to me at all. I can't knock Caesar if he start fucking with her but she not close to a bad bitch IMO.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

PILL_COSBYdamnkponetoughmiracle
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LLS @ Oh Shit about to get a divorce already.

Why the bitch and her friend talking about Oh Shit like this nigga is completely broke? The checks for the show may not be huge but between the tatoos and show checks the nigga bringing in something I would think.

Bitch talking down on that man like her being with him ain't getting her a check for being on the show.

These niggas getting used by bitches and not even realizing it.
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

texas409damnkponetoughmiracle
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    tatu baby work is dope

The tats

It ain't the tats that bitch just funny looking. Kind of looks like she may have went under the knife and had work done on her face.

She not bad to me at all. I can't knock Caesar if he start fucking with her but she not close to a bad bitch IMO.

Think that may be it. Had some work done on her face
    sapp08_2001PILL_COSBY
    tatu baby work is dope

The tats

Think that may be it. Had some work done on her face

I hate when females do that shit
    onetoughmiracle
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,096 Regulator
    she got that typical chola mexican face but can still get it
    PILL_COSBYsapp08_2001CJ
  • C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LLS @ Oh Shit about to get a divorce already.

Why the bitch and her friend talking about Oh Shit like this nigga is completely broke? The checks for the show may not be huge but between the tatoos and show checks the nigga bringing in something I would think.

Bitch talking down on that man like her being with him ain't getting her a check for being on the show.

These niggas getting used by bitches and not even realizing it.

Hate when bitches get on they high horse but be on some dumb shit themselves. She left her SON in Cali while she run off to New York with a nigga that got more problems than Freaky Tah (1000 goats to whoever gets that obscure reference).
    PILL_COSBYonetoughmiracle
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL I thought my potna was lying when he said he saw O shit tattooing in a shop in my city. I thought he was down south in rehab. Just finished watching a older episode I missed and it was true. Again, he should change his name to "aint shit"

O shit be killing me whenever he talks about his "problems in the past". Like that shit aint just happen a few months ago. I guess when you on that white girl a few days, weeks, and months become years.

And o shit keeps acting like people forgot he has a 4th baby mama. Remember that chick that showed up pregnant to the shop and he took her outside to talk? Then the season after that she came in for a tattoo and she had a baby with her.He talked to her in private again lol!!!!

"why do they keep bringing up problems in my past"

O shit be acting like white people whenever racism and slavery is brought up. Acting like none of it is effecting the present and future.
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Bitch claiming she the queen, what? Not hardly/
    Who the fuck gave you your crown bitch? Steve Harvey?

the ghost wrote: »
    i4h9ufy9wfdy.jpg

83vhnlmgucyb.jpg

Damn whats her ig?
  • godoffungodoffun Ya momma housePosts: 137 ✭✭
    I like to see that crazy chick run around with her boobs out all the time... That girl is a mess lol!
    Currently playing the stock market trying to cop a house. Get your money up bitch!
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the one time I actually thought this was a real business...Caesar was right to shut them bitch ass niggas down for a while
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Meestersapp08_2001
    edited March 15
    Dutchess - ''Darth Vador dark ass pussy''

LOL!
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man they went to puerto rico for nothing lol teddy is a dumbass...how do you not send in the info to get a them a booth? cease should've just focused on trying to smash tatu baby ass after that bullshit
    sapp08_2001onetoughmiracleJonnyRoccIT
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    So instead of Sky getting her kids back in her custody she spending money on body surgery and to get her vagina beautified. Man she is a bum bird I can't stand her

Them niggas dam near adults I think
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga Caesar driving Benzes and Audis but lives in a closet?

It's ny shit is expensive
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would think Donna would've been use that vh1 money and fill in her missing teeth

I don't think they getting money like that from vh1
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Would think Donna would've been use that vh1 money and fill in her missing teeth

Where sky money coming from? She don't tat
    Lurkristocrat sapp08_2001sTaY_TrUeonetoughmiracle

Where sky money coming from? She don't tat

Sky been on the show longer and is probably getting paid more than Donna.

Let's be real Sky more than likely on a payment plan for all those surgeries also might have gotten a discount for putting that dr. business on tv.

MrCrookedLetterChi SnowsTaY_TrUeonetoughmiracle