The IC Battle Rap Thread Presents: BOTIC: Da Riddler vs Nate D.O.

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 27,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good shit nate!
    Fy_HunnitMz
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da Riddler aka YoungGoldie
    "THAT'S LIGHT!"
  • WishboneJonesWishboneJones Infinity- 0 Posts: 21,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need a sudden death- international p
    THIRDSUPREMEHarlemThumzUp
  • Fy_HunnitMzFy_HunnitMz Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMN SON!

This nigga said he'll have his broad on board to pawing all your things!

HarlemThumzUp1of1Sion
    i click the thread for a battle and see yall already finished it?/
    then i'm suing yall for false advertisement cuz those rounds were LIMITED!
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    Mannn young put me to sleep wit that nap time flow.

First round to nate off of aggression alone ole young miles sounding ass nigga

lmao it's only a one rounder
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    young had bars cant even front on cuh he did his thing
  • Kyle_LurkerKyle_Lurker Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nate D.O.
    Welp, i guess nate won

Thats why im glad ya do voice battles, cuz alot of niggas jus dont have that confident flow n it shows. You can write all the hot bars on paper but if u cant delivery them with any authority than u risk losing.
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME Still Coon Killa.... Nigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 5,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young goldie had bars.
  • YoungGoldieYoungGoldie AKA RAKEEM ALLAH Posts: 13,440 Regulator
    @nate, shouldve added another minute or 2 to your round, you had some ill bars. That sharon stone line was mean.

And yea, i shouldve spit my shit. But I decided to just say it instead, so yall can catch the bars. I regret doing that shit tho.
    Kyle_Lurker
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    @nate, shouldve added another minute or 2 to your round, you had some ill bars. That sharon stone line was mean.

And yea, i shouldve spit my shit. But I decided to just say it instead, so yall can catch the bars. I regret doing that shit tho.

good shit my nigga!! it was hard just tryin to do that shit.
    On some real shit tho , i apologize for that performance. I was too laid back, and this nigga Nate came out the gate wantin blood lol. Im gonna step it up next time.

Bar wise I think I got him, he got me performane wise.. So if someone gave the battle to Nate, I'd understand.
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    On some real shit tho , i apologize for that performance. I was too laid back, and this nigga Nate came out the gate wantin blood lol. Im gonna step it up next time.

Bar wise I think I got him, he got me performane wise.. So if someone gave the battle to Nate, I'd understand.

meh..performance don't win battles cuh bars do. Yo shit went hard.
  • Fy_HunnitMzFy_HunnitMz Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hella respect to @Da Riddler & @Nate D.O for doing these video battles.

Nate gets mad props for getting on vid and spitting like that. It appears he didn't have the time to add his lyrics like Riddle, but it was a great effort. You didn't have the benefit to show how a bar should go like most battles today. Great performance, you really got busy.

Young had bars on his side tho. That whole Chess scheme was nice, but I would've preferred the lyrics to be left out. It kills that "Oh shit, what he about to say next" feeling we all value in battles. Very creative with the stuff in the background. I think that luxury really tied the bars together. You both really took this serious, but did yall have other versions to choose from?

You both got busy. Two different style of videos, so off bars alone?
    Spoiler:

Great battle
    YoungGoldieHarlemThumzUp1of1SuperSoaker
    Yeah. Im cool with them being typed but leave the parentheses out. If niggas don't get it they should leave battle rap alone.

I think gold got it but this deserved more than one round both had some shit
    HarlemThumzUpFy_HunnitMzYoungGoldie
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 13,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gave this to riddler. Idk what nate's daughter did to him for him to say that about her.
    YoungGoldiealmighty breeze
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 21,602 Regulator
    Aye yall are the judges allowed to vote now or are there more rounds ?
    Yea, this was a one round unlimited battle.
    Sion
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 21,602 Regulator

Maaaaannnnn this was a dope one.....

Presence & Control: Nate D.O. - you could feel the anger and passion in his voice and he had excellent control over his lyrics. It was the true definition of a freestyle. Whereas in Goldie's bars, even tho he dropped a vid at some points I felt I could sense he was possibly reading his bars. Goldie was as calm as a river in the first 30 seconds of his vid tho. He went in but I think Nate D.O. wins in this area.

Delivery: YoungGoldie - Riddler dropped punchline after punchline, ether after ether.... the pawns on board shit maaaaaannnnn that shit had me bust out laughing, that was dope as fuck, I aint never heard a nigga say no shit like that !!!! Goldie dropped not only dope as verses but delivery wise - tellin a nigga you'll bash his daughter skull in has to sting LOLOLOLOL. Goldie wins in this category hands down.

Creativity/Relevance: YoungGoldie - when he changed up his voice and had the Saw shit came on yoooooo LOLOLOLOLOL, he went for the jugular. His verses were more creative and relevant.

Wit/Diction: YoungGoldie - the Saw flip was incredible fam

Rhyme Style: Nate D.O. - As a package Nate had far more passion and his joint seemed to come off more like a freestyle, I liked it sounded like he was having a conversation and like he was literally on stage around a crowd of people. I liked how he put his bars together and how he really used the elevations in his voice. His rhyme style

Standout verses:

Nate D.O.

- He dookie the type to get his chain snatched and always be suckin on somthing while he sit there & hold his strap

- nigga aint really who he is nigga is trillfate MUTHAFUCKA

- You're bitch !? On her knees eye to eye wit dat dick LOOOOOLOLOLOLAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

- his basic instinct is to act like a bitch SHARON STONE !!!!

YoungGoldie

-im overdue for a body so yuonna die over these bars or choke like luca brasi

- my dick could shut that bitch up (bishop) and have her on board to pawnin all you things

- im the type to boil some water and make your daughter take a bath in it, take a bat to her skull, leave a hunnid cracks in it grab her back bend it stab in it diggin glass in it

COLDED BLOODED, Goldie went to kill Nate AND his offspring.......

Overall: YoungGoldie
    Spoiler:
    YoungGoldieHarlemThumzUpFy_HunnitMz1of1