What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

SpinOffff - Men, Do You Like to Cook?

KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit.H-TownPosts: 49,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
So are there men out there that don't mind taking the primary chefing role in a relationship?

I don't see why a woman should automatically be expected to be the main kitchen slave if both parties are working full time jobs. I also don't think it says less about you as a man if you take that role, nor does it say less about you as a woman if you're just not into cooking. That's just me.

In our house we split cooking duties during the week and then I usually do most of the cooking on the weekends, unless we're grilling.

Feel free to post pics of your skills and don't be posting your girl or your mama's cooking either.
MARIO_DROjonoCapitalBTheEyeronic1bignormpurpngoldYoung_ChitlinA Talented OneGettinLoSour-Cream

Replies

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    I like to eat.. so yeah i cook

My staples are

Tilapia
    Baked chicken
    Meatloaf
    Pasta
    Pintos

All garlic everything.
    MsSouthernMeesterGettinLo
  • FourEfilFourEfil Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone going to read the title wrong.
    Sandinista
  • Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    So are there men out there that don't mind taking the primary chefing role in a relationship?

I don't see why a woman should automatically be expected to be the main kitchen slave if both parties are working full time jobs. I also don't think it says less about you as a man if you take that role, nor does it say less about you as a woman if you're just not into cooking. That's just me.

In our house we split cooking duties during the week and then I usually do most of the cooking on the weekends, unless we're grilling.

Feel free to post pics of your skills and don't be posting your girl or your mama's cooking either.

MAIN KITCHEN SLAVE?!?!

WHAT KINDA SLAVE MASTER, "YOUR NAME IS TOBY", TYPE OF THREAD IS THIS?!?!

CLOSE THIS RACIST SHYT DOWN!

Wow she doesnt hold back
    KatMARIO_DRO
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

MAIN KITCHEN SLAVE?!?!

Shut up and stop fucking up my thread.

Yes, imo a woman that's expected to cook every meal on top of holding a full time job is some slave like conditions.
    MARIO_DROdwade206MzKBpurpngoldDirty Sanchezthagreat45PureYang
    I like to eat.. so yeah i cook

My staples are

Tilapia
    Baked chicken
    Meatloaf
    Pasta
    Pintos

All garlic everything.

I didn't ask if you cook, I asked if you LIKE to cook.

I cook too, I don't necessarily like to do so though.
    purpngold
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope

Can I cook? Yup

Will I cook? When the situation is right
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    MeesterHarlemThumzUp
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭

MAIN KITCHEN SLAVE?!?!

Yes, imo a woman that's expected to cook every meal on top of holding a full time job is some slave like conditions.

Thread finna backfire on you

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

playmaker88Recaptimus_Prime360KatStoneColdMikeyMzKB
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm how bout you post your cooking skills in the female cookin thread. Quit being scared punk.

Hell no I don't mind cookin. I gets busy. I've posted my pics before, but will do so again

AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    Why the black man gotta be in the kitchen huh white lady?

why cant a brother relax?

why does the brother man have to serve you?

the devil is in full effect yo

Why's it gotta be a black man?

My dad does most of the cooking in his household because he genuinely LOVES to cook.

I'm looking for those responses, who actually LIKES to cook and doesn't mind doing so?
    purpngold
  • Pr0nPr0n Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    I hate cooking for one. I like cooking when it's not just for me.
    I.B. Blackmanillestni99ainnexxCivicxx

MAIN KITCHEN SLAVE?!?!

Thread finna backfire on you

No it's not because you sensitive MFers aren't about to troll me into it...get over it. I can use the word slave if I want to..shit.
    deadeyepurpngoldPureYang
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread backfire into Kat being racist again in 5...4...3...
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Kat