What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

SpinOffff - Men, Do You Like to Cook?

Replies

• Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped posting mine
    MsSouthern
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CapitalB remember when I use to wack all ya food pics? My nigga I was this close to posting some shit then I was like man Cap and some there others gonna fuck my reactions UP lol

Hold up tho.....

MsSouthern wrote: »
    Why aren't all these IC male chef posting their plates in the food thread ??

Not a male nor am I that poppin in the kitchen (breakfast is more my area of expertise), but I tried my hand at oxtail stew with rice last weekend. These the leftovers I took to work. My camera is shitty so idgaf how it look the shit was booooomb

dpp031y9e6oi.jpg
    What is this??? Oxtail Stew? Where da meat at boo? That’s all fat. Is that corn....and peas????

What white lady cook book you get this recipe from? You gotta stop hanging out with Southern and come learn ya roots booboo
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    HafBayked
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    @CapitalB remember when I use to wack all ya food pics? My nigga I was this close to posting some shit then I was like man Cap and some there others gonna fuck my reactions UP lol

Hold up tho.....

Not a male nor am I that poppin in the kitchen (breakfast is more my area of expertise), but I tried my hand at oxtail stew with rice last weekend. These the leftovers I took to work. My camera is shitty so idgaf how it look the shit was booooomb

dpp031y9e6oi.jpg
    What is this??? Oxtail Stew? Where da meat at boo? That’s all fat. Is that corn....and peas????

What white lady cook book you get this recipe from? You gotta stop hanging out with Southern and come learn ya roots booboo

lol u must never got to that part in the interview where i shouted u out but said u be on some asshole shit when i post food pics. :joy:

nigga im flaggin all yo shit!! haha
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Chi Snowatribecalledgabi2stepz_ahead
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love to cook and don't mind at all but I won't do most of the cooking though.
    13669056_495515447310776_1649422438188903135_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=03172f7dbc0a1be38acfd07b5788dd81&oe=582E3D6161jot2uiausr.jpg
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,750 Regulator

Hold up tho.....

dpp031y9e6oi.jpg

Hey now I can cook !!!!

And I rarely use a recipe.....
    UTDefense.jpg
    Chi Snow
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,988 Regulator

Hold up tho.....

dpp031y9e6oi.jpg

Lmao nigga naw....my godmom from Georgia gave me that recipe. She blacker than dro. I already told you I didn't give a damn what it looked like in the pics. Flavors was on point
    CapitalBChi Snow
  • BedStuyBedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can cook a little bit but i rather come from work to a home cooked meal.
    tumblr_oevnc1iVjw1vet0bvo1_1280.jpg
    Kat
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer to cook cause then I get to make Wtf I want and prepare it how I want.

I cook easy shit though. Spaghetti, steak w veggies, tacos, and burgers are my go to.
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 13
    HafBayked wrote: »
    lmao I aint been in here in a while but leave to it Chi to be hatin on somebody's food

nigga eats tofu planks and hummus
    Chicken wings and fries my nigga, chicken wings and fries

Gabi you want so gooooooooddddd oxtail stew? Go to a Jamaican spot. Authentic Jamaican spot, shit that sell fresh roti and beef patties. You’ll never have Southren style oxtails again
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    HafBayked
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Southren" lol
    MsSouthern
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,988 Regulator
    HafBayked wrote: »
    lmao I aint been in here in a while but leave to it Chi to be hatin on somebody's food

nigga eats tofu planks and hummus
    Chicken wings and fries my nigga, chicken wings and fries

Gabi you want so gooooooooddddd oxtail stew? Go to a Jamaican spot. Authentic Jamaican spot, shit that sell fresh roti and beef patties. You’ll never have Southren style oxtails again
    I'm slowly getting into Jamaican food so that's all on deck.
    But uhhh.....
    If you ain't cooking and posting what we doing here my g???

tenor.gif
    Chi SnowKatMsSouthern
    I cook every night!

Last night I made some bomb ass tacos. My kids gobbled that up. Night before that fettuccine and Italian sausage with a Ragu infused sauce. Night before that Jerk thighs with a spicy potato medley. Tonight I’m letting them create they own pizza!

We cooking over here yo
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    Go figure
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ ragu infused...aka I threw some spices in some jar sauce.
    Chi SnowMsSouthernHafBayked
  • gorillagorilla Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to cook but only sometimes. I love to pull out the smokers and grills tho, especially on Sundays. Put the game on, pour me some drank and spend the rest of the day chuckin in wood and watchin my temps.

My bro was lowkey hatin. We invited him and his gf over. I don't know why he had the nerve to ask which ribs she liked better between mine and his. She started off "Well, he got a special smoker so....."
    Chi Snow
    Kat wrote: »
    Lmao @ ragu infused...aka I threw some spices in some jar sauce.
    Yup! I ain’t at the point of whipping from scratch.

Plus Ragu got some great creations, don’t judge me
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like tomato sauces so I'm definitely not making them from scratch.
    Chi Snow
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 13
    Ragu Garden style.. Chunky Goat..

This aint Goodfellas i aint making sauce for 3 hours

The Instapot is the GOAT
    I cook every night!

Last night I made some bomb ass tacos. My kids gobbled that up. Night before that fettuccine and Italian sausage with a Ragu infused sauce. Night before that Jerk thighs with a spicy potato medley. Tonight I’m letting them create they own pizza!

We cooking over here yo

Not with Ragu you aren't !!

And you have nerve to even talk about my cooking skills ....serving your kids that mess

Lol
    UTDefense.jpg
    Chi Snowatribecalledgabi
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love cooking
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,951 Regulator
    We should have an ic cook off

@MsSouthern ?
    MsSouthern
    We should have an ic cook off

@MsSouthern ?

I'm down

I love to show off my skills lol
    UTDefense.jpg
    Busta Carmichael
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gang has a cook off
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher