What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ALL HIPHOP 2013 MAINSTREAM ALBUM OF THE YEAR

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVEPosts: 16,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in The Reason
Here is a solid list of 10 mainstream albums of 2013.
Vote and express yourself.

In case i ve forgot one, sorry. Just post it
apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg

ALL HIPHOP 2013 MAINSTREAM ALBUM OF THE YEAR 84 votes

JAY Z - MAGNA CARTA HOLY GRAIL
13%
SionTrillaaaaaatexasdaking88_Menace_FyHunnitsjabulisoWonder Girl KellmillLord MarshalGetoBoystackmaster 313 11 votes
DRAKE - NOTHING WAS THE SAME
5%
CoolJoeStoneColdMikeybears2248MARIO_DROavi8erboi 5 votes
J COLE - BORN SINNER
11%
will grimeykingdergsr_the_freshmanidoitforhiphop10L3NUTrillfategrouchygregnycdieselBaby Novadand45 10 votes
LIL WAYNE - IM NOT A HUMAN BEING 2
2%
32DaysOfInfinitiSiqnih Da Trapper 2 votes
PUSHA T - MY NAME IS MY NAME
36%
OhMarssouthsil4lilalmighty breezejonorip.dillaachewon87awwwwwwwwwwwCJt_m_a_c_f_a_n73088iKingGodGivBizMr.LVL.O.S.T.CeLLaR-DooRMrCrookedLetterBobOblahNothingButTheTruthLike Water[Deleted User]iChuy83Billy_Poncho 31 votes
ASAP ROCKY - LONG LIVE ASAP
5%
Built 4 cuban linx_Goldie_BabaaaWiseGuyylimminwoo 5 votes
EMINEM - MARSHALL MATHERS LP2
15%
veikurinillerthekidgman82Stewmdotriddlerapnujerz84JerfyTD.OriginalEar2DaStLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYGunTownIIMaxII 13 votes
WALE - THE GIFTED
1%
CashmoneyDux 1 vote
KANYE WEST - YEEZUS
7%
internationalDarthRozayJabu_RuleSuperSoakerThe Recipeniggasthesedays 6 votes
BIG SEAN - HALL OF FAME (LOL)
0%
gangtasliveon

Replies