R.I.P. Doe B!!

Replies

• Siqnih Da TrapperSiqnih Da Trapper Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a set up tho..security got paid
    Disciplined InSightWhoisDonG???
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the word down there in the Gump?
  • smokelahomasmokelahoma Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

well shit if the love is genuine for this cat then those security guards need to get rode on... JS
  • Peanut_205Peanut_205 Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ the niggas I know said shorty took one to the dome and died instantly. Yeah but everyone saying cuz was set up because of pure jealousy
  • K_FisherK_Fisher Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why ignorant dudes dont learn from these experiences and turn their lives around.He could've gone far with his music.

• T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Yep the dude Jason McWilliams is under arrest for doe b murder..Jason is the dude who robbed him a couple times even stole his eye patch and was rocking it on his Facebook page...but yeah they got him nih..and kim wasn't doe b GF she was just hit ...she was celebrating her B DAY doe b died at the hospital eternal bleeding...if he wasn't smoking drinkin that night he would've lived..got shot 3 times

man that's fuk up that innocent woman got killed on her birthday at her own birthday party over two other people beef. Also it's fuk up shit how you hire security but you can't trust them to do their job & make sure the club is safe from these types of act. Shit like this will make me go rambo on anybody who involved.

After reading this I truly hate clubs even more
    illedoutHyenaKilla
  • Siqnih Da TrapperSiqnih Da Trapper Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maaan it's a lot of shit I can talk about...but I can't speak on much...I wasn't there literally when it happened but....somebody close to him had sum to do with it...just kno that
  • bigev240bigev240 Brick City's Finest, South Jersey's Best Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas is bold tho..these fools put up a video on Facebook celebrating the man death..."yeah that fuck nigga gone..I can sleep good now...u dead bitch" smh..sick people in the Gump

Fam, its just not down there. Three people got killed outside of a strip club here in Jersey on Christmas morning and some people were talking crazy about the people that were killed.
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Demmented, deranged, and diabolical The EmpreyanPosts: 3,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One day niggas will start to give a fuck about their quality of life, about each other, and concerted effort to be the polar opposite of the perceived stereotype of black people, especially as it pertains to black men. Unfortunately the night this young nigga with a future lost his life (apparently on humbug,) wasn't that day.
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013

Yep the dude Jason McWilliams is under arrest for doe b murder..Jason is the dude who robbed him a couple times even stole his eye patch and was rocking it on his Facebook page...but yeah they got him nih..and kim wasn't doe b GF she was just hit ...she was celebrating her B DAY doe b died at the hospital eternal bleeding...if he wasn't smoking drinkin that night he would've lived..got shot 3 times

This is pretty much what the waitress chic from the buffet told me Saturday.

I haven't seen where buddy has been arrested either.
    So many stories speculating. They said t.i sacrificed the man.....and sunt Jay z Down here to make sure it's done lmao. Idk wtf these people on

Lol them niggas dumb. I don't believe in that sacrifice a rapper shit but how TI gon send Jay-Z anywhere when Jay-Z is more powerful than TI

northside7MrCrookedLetter#1hiphopjunki3
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Siqnih Da Trapper
    elaborate plz
  • CockMcStuffinsCockMcStuffins Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Artist/Producer #Hustlin #VegasLights Posts: 14,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if shit get crazy in the gump, its niggas on that page already tellin on themselves
    StoneColdMikey
    Niggas is bold tho..these fools put up a video on Facebook celebrating the man death..."yeah that fuck nigga gone..I can sleep good now...u dead bitch" smh..sick people in the Gump

Imma try to look the video up later on, they dry snitching to the fullest. YouTube & etc opened up the market for dry snitching
    Wait a minute....so the dude doe b got robbed by a nigga who he knows robbed him and this nigga is allowed in the same vicinity as him? This nigga Doe B got shot in the eye and his "niggas" aint ready for action from that point on? Man Im sorry but what kind of street niggas are these? If you have beef in an area known for niggas gettin killed and you have money then why in the fuck are you and your people not prepared for war? If your squad is weak and you're in the streets then stay your ass at home.

You can't be half stepping if you are a street nigga. If you gon be a street nigga then you gotta be bout that life, that shit ain't no fun game to be in. With dude history, he shouldn't have ever got that close to Doe B without retaliation. Especially if people know I have money then imma always be ready for some drama. Is it safe to say, if you stay in a small town & you get a record deal then move out of town.
    bgoat wrote: »
    Wait a minute....so the dude doe b got robbed by a nigga who he knows robbed him and this nigga is allowed in the same vicinity as him? This nigga Doe B got shot in the eye and his "niggas" aint ready for action from that point on? Man Im sorry but what kind of street niggas are these? If you have beef in an area known for niggas gettin killed and you have money then why in the fuck are you and your people not prepared for war? If your squad is weak and you're in the streets then stay your ass at home.

These niggas ain't loyal to their so-called boys.

Like Pimp C said "the main niggas that's in the studio saying Yea Yea that song is it & kissing ass, will be the main ones to cross you out when shits get real". That's why I sit back & laugh when I see some people, nut riding their friends & always agreeing with every word they say because when them clouds turn gray, they gon leave them stranded in the rain
    geechiedanbuford214MR.CJ
  • hnic1978hnic1978 Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    This story reminded of this group name Piney Woods (rap duo) that's from my city. They blew up with a song with Lil Wayne. When they first got their record deal. One of the group member friends robbed & murdered his own best friend (Brick from Piney Woods). & Brick was taking care of dude.

He either robbed him or tried to rob him for $10,000 & he still murk him smh. I seen a couple of months on Facebook, people was saying "Free Deck" like it's cool & okay to murder your own best friend, a best friend that looked out for him financially & etc.

Him & Doe B have similar stories, because both of their lives was taken before their career could take off

This makes me sick on so many levels. You know dude did so bullshit to get in there and you wanna shout FREE HIM??? Nah FUCK HIM......keep his punk ass in there. Its sad how this went from Free MLK or Mandela to free the local nigga that shot up a club.

man that shit had me 38 hot when I seen that on facebook. They was stamping this nigga as a "real" nigga & everything. The Deck dude is affiliated with a gang (I believe he is a GD tho) & he is a grimey ass near or over 40 year old nigga. It don't surprise me about my peers in my city because I heard someone say this other hood dude was the Martin Luther King of his hood. like really Martin Luther King? really?.

@bolded, thats what I always say if society was how it was now & MLK was alive then most of our generation wouldn't have a care in the world for him because they are mostly about drama & influenced from negative shit. Hell most of our generation probably don't know one quote from the "I Have A Dream" speech

I think you have told me the most disrespectful shit i have ever heard in my life. This is why the hood needs to stop getting glorified. Its a shame when the local hood nigga gets more respect than a black man with a Bachelors. Old white racists are popping bottles in their grave over shit like this.
    T. SanfordWhoisDonG???xxCivicxx