Student Is Asked About "Hell" On An Exam. You've Gotta Read His Answer.

r.prince18r.prince18 Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.quickmeme.com/p/3vr3nn

9014a1d96eae2d88f3c4d8078f69c601d9ab8652b1b86fa02bd6c88cc13c4f87.jpg

just follow the link my computer is acting up
MARIO_DROdwade206soul rattlergoldenjaJabu_RuleTheRicanKingStoneColdMikeyWiseGuyyskpjr78

Replies

• THOT PILGRIMTHOT PILGRIM Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    X_X

Cant see shit
    VIBETrollio Young Stefiron man1
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell is prison
    700JonnyRoccIT
  • OMEGA_CONFLICTOMEGA_CONFLICT #creepSet Posts: 22,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    Hell is prison
    prison is hell?

Trollio
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    He's still an idiot.

Hell doesn't exist.

That would've been my answer.

how do u kno 100 percent that is true?

couldnt the fact that we all die in its self be hell? because the fact that (in yo mind) nothing happens?
    soul rattler
  • OMEGA_CONFLICTOMEGA_CONFLICT #creepSet Posts: 22,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool website
    JonnyRoccIT
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He git some pussy and got bold...
    JonnyRoccITkzzlCashmoneyDux
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's still an idiot.

Hell doesn't exist.

couldnt the fact that we all die in its self be hell? because the fact that (in yo mind) nothing happens?

There's more proof it doesn't exist than it does
    damobb2deepOsirus_JenkinsJudah Backsoul rattlerAjackson17
  • VIBEVIBE The Man, The Myth, The Fommie Posts: 41,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's still an idiot.

Hell doesn't exist.

No one has ever legit died and come back to explain if there's heaven or hell, or even gods.

The experiences we get are people with still functioning brains, their minds are dreaming up these images.

But I do agree with heaven and hell being what you make it to be in your life time. It could be a mental place but definitely not physical or spiritual.
    dwade206JonnyRoccITJabu_RuleSour-CreamMzKBblacktux
    He's still an idiot.

Hell doesn't exist.

No one has ever legit died and come back to explain if there's heaven or hell, or even gods.

The experiences we get are people with still functioning brains, their minds are dreaming up these images.

But I do agree with heaven and hell being what you make it to be in your life time. It could be a mental place but definitely not physical or spiritual.
    why not spiritual? you dont believe in spirits/souls?
    VIBEJabu_Ruleblacktux
    loch121 wrote: »
    He's still an idiot.

Hell doesn't exist.

whats yo proof that it dont...
    He's still an idiot.

Hell doesn't exist.

If you believe in a physical hell than you must believe in multiple universes. Because there is no physical lake of fire anywhere in the known galaxy. If you believe in multiple universes than logic would lead you to believe that there are living beings in those universes. [/b]If you believe in aliens your not allowed to believe in GOD because Christianity is wack.[/b]

1. We don't really know shit about it, though...

2. Not true...The bible is about us...There's no mention of other planets or what might be in them...That doesn't mean those things don't exist...
    edited January 2014
    He's still an idiot.

Hell doesn't exist.

Logic,science and the fact nobody has ever been and came back

Plus I view religious philosophy like the rules set in a movie

What are the chances that the exact rules in some random movie apply to real life?

I live in the real world where magic doesn't happen

Also the theory of hell can be traced back and know that the only ppl scared of heat are ppl who love the cold.You figure that out

There's more proof that all that shit is a made up story that ppl have been indoctrinated with and since part of the rules is that not believing is a sin,it forces ppl not to question it out of fear.

Yall can Nosign deez
    Osirus_JenkinsJonnyRoccITxxCivicxxJabu_Rule
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    He's still an idiot.

Hell doesn't exist.

If you believe in a physical hell than you must believe in multiple universes. Because there is no physical lake of fire anywhere in the known galaxy. If you believe in multiple universes than logic would lead you to believe that there are living beings in those universes. [/b]If you believe in aliens your not allowed to believe in GOD because Christianity is wack.[/b]

1. We don't really know shit about it, though...

2. Not true...The bible is about us...There's no mention of other planets or what might be in them...That doesn't mean those things don't exist...

I was hoping for this. If one does exist than it isn't supernatural like the hell in the bible where your soul goes. So if there is a physical version of hell, let's say it gets destroyed where do all the evildoers go?

It says Jesus died for our sins. You are correct it doesn't mean that other species or aliens do or don't exist. If Jesus died on the cross for humanity where do the alien souls go? Also if he died on what would be the equivalent of the cross for an alien race doesn't that mean he made 2 mistakes? The all knowing Alpha and Omega wouldn't have made one.

1. Hell in the bible is a pit...Inside the earth...It's not floating in space somewhere...Neither is heaven, actually...The kingdom in Revelations is built on earth after Satan is locked within the pit...

2. That's based on the assumption that alien life forms een have a "Jesus"...Again, the bible is only about us here on earth...If other planets had religious stories like we do, I'm sure they'd be different...

• Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga its in the Bible.

You dont believe in God's word but youll believe them crackas when they tell you they know how to clone ppl and splice genes and create hybrid animals.
    twatgettaMzKB
    edited January 2014
    Judah Back wrote: »
    @smash_adams

Most "Science" is just anothr fuckass religion. The aliens that you speak of are in the Bible, they are fallen angels. Genesis 6 says these fallen angels mated with men and created nephilum. They also taught men all types of fuckery that lead to their destruction(like the art of war)

During the times of Noah, they also spliced animal genes with men, as well as with other animals making unnatural demonic hybrids such as T Rex.

Science is not a religion in any way.it in no way fits the criteria or definition of what a religion is

Bottomline nobody knows the secrets to the universe and I bet whatever it is is far more amazing that the story sheep herders made up who had no knowledge of science. At one point ppl worshipped filth because they thought magic made shit decompose

IDK who told you that dumb ass story about splicing men and dinos but it sounds like the plot for a new Jurassic park
    Ajackson17Osirus_JenkinsxxCivicxxJabu_Rule
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    @smash_adams

Most "Science" is just anothr fuckass religion. The aliens that you speak of are in the Bible, they are fallen angels. Genesis 6 says these fallen angels mated with men and created nephilum. They also taught men all types of fuckery that lead to their destruction(like the art of war)

During the times of Noah, they also spliced animal genes with men, as well as with other animals making unnatural demonic hybrids such as T Rex.

Science is not a religion in any way.it in no way fits the criteria or definition of what a religion is

Bottomline nobody knows the secrets to the universe and I bet whatever it is is far more amazing that the story sheep herders made up who had no knowledge of science. At one point ppl worshipped filth because they thought magic made shit decompose

IDK who told you that dumb ass story about splicing men and dinos but it sounds like the plot for a new Jurassic park

Science is a religion. You gotta have faith in them crackas to tell you the truth to believe it.

LOL you dont think scientist know how to create hybrids?? Cmon son
    Jabu_RuleSour-Cream
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 17,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These black Hebrew niggas are hilarious.
    Jabu_Rule
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bible is an allegory

Heaven and Hell aren't places, it's just symbolism of the duality in life. Life in general is two sides. I wish people would just see this shit and use some common sense.
    Judah Back
    He's still an idiot.

Hell doesn't exist.

Logic,science and the fact nobody has ever been and came back

Plus I view religious philosophy like the rules set in a movie

What are the chances that the exact rules in some random movie apply to real life?

I live in the real world where magic doesn't happen

Also the theory of hell can be traced back and know that the only ppl scared of heat are ppl who love the cold.You figure that out

There's more proof that all that shit is a made up story that ppl have been indoctrinated with and since part of the rules is that not believing is a sin,it forces ppl not to question it out of fear.

Yall can Nosign deez

lol bruh science,logic you cant use logic in a situation like this... and logically i shouldnt be able 2 comunicate with a person that isn't around be but i can.. shyt im doing it now..

btw when did science prove there was no hell?
    Jabu_Rule
  • LustchyldLustchyld Posts: 963 ✭✭✭✭
    some of these posts in here seem like some troll shit
    Osirus_JenkinsJabu_RuleSour-Cream