AHH Presents: The 2013 Year End Awards

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorPosts: 43,330 Regulator
edited January 2014 in AllHipHop.com Editorials
Posted right up on the front page it's one of the first things on there. Special shoutouts to @kellmill, @MadSirius, @lemzola, @Stew for helping to put this together.

http://allhiphop.com/2014/01/05/ahh-year-end-awards-2013/

This is only the beginning but we want to have more stuff from The Reason and other parts of the IC put up on the front page every once in a while. We appreciate yall and want to make the IC much better every year.

Regards,
Sion

IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
T. Sanford wrote: »
Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
SuperSoakernillerthekidLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYjonoKellmillBlack_SamsonNothingButTheTruthCashmoneyDux

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,685 Regulator
    i hope drake see that shit and wanna fight me.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Sionsilverfoxx
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao how the fuck did Troy Ave get best new artist?
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint