What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Do You Believe In God?

Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me broRight herePosts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
If so, what has God done for you that timing, science, self preservation, common sense and mathematics hasn't done for you?

ohhhla

Replies

• CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Will MunnyMARIO_DROJusDre313purpngold
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is god a bitch??

real shit i always said god was a bitch.. mu'fucka too emotional and wishy washy..
    wanna watch and find out shit he already know jus so he can give us shit..

bitch shit!
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Will MunnyTommy_MilfhittaMARIO_DROSixSickSinsOff&Onpeterpiffinnex ginJusDre313ThehighmasterL3NUR.D.KamPushMeNoodles McGrowciousValentinez A. Kaiserrooster_cogburnmiamivice305purpngold
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save my soul from a lost eternity in the Lake of fire. Do you know Him today?
    the fact you refer to your God as him lets me know you have no clue about the power of the universe.
    T
    Your entire understanding of the grand design is flawed. Your castle is built upon quicksand. The more you fight, the faster you sink.

Leave my thread if you plan on trying to turn it into your delusional pulpit.

Do you want to go to heaven?
    I create my own heaven bro

TheNeoShellJabu_Ruledwade206bigduece69Say WhatChi SnowB_ADisciplined InSightnawledge_godtexas409purpngold
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save my soul from a lost eternity in the Lake of fire. Do you know Him today?
    the fact you refer to your God as him lets me know you have no clue about the power of the universe.
    T
    Your entire understanding of the grand design is flawed. Your castle is built upon quicksand. The more you fight, the faster you sink.

Leave my thread if you plan on trying to turn it into your delusional pulpit.

Do you want to go to heaven?
    I create my own heaven bro

How about when you die? Do you want to live forever in a glorified body?
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    Rubato GarciaJabu_RuleNoodles McGrowcious
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOATness...my post dropped on the Infinity

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I believe a supernatural being that doesn't age or catches diseases exist in the universe

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    Chi Snow
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Yet, oddly enough, your "common sense" fails you when you approach other posters who believe differently from you.

Mathematically, you should be aware that not everyone will share your viewpoint and mathematically you should know that something is beyond what lies before you.

If math fails in the event horizon, then how concrete is mathematics itself when it becomes null and void within a certain plane?

So how can you talk about the grand design when you fail at the understanding of smaller designs that explain the truth of the grand?

Interesting.
    who said I failed to understand anything when I haven't even went in depth with this thread?

I appreciate your effort but your assumption is no better than the one you assume I've made.

Sour-CreamNoodles McGrowcious
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,109 Regulator
    Yes I do
    #Mikeyismod2017
    DoUwant2go2HeavenHarlemThumzUpNoodles McGrowcious
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    I don't believe in anything, i either understand (know) or i don't and keep it moving. I don't even believe myself. I actually do the things that i promised myself, or i don't and i was bullshitting or it just didn't work to my favor.

If Math falls apart or no longer applies, then nothing does because it is the measurement of things that exist using things that exist for measurement tools. We are testing for things that occurred well before us so it is pompous to say well, if it doesn't work, then it must be God (of gaps) while saying you can't prove that it isn't. Neither person should make assumptions. I feel man made assumptions when imagining the properties of a God and it appears to be described in the image of man rather then a cat or a squid. Go figure. Anyone can make a religion and tell someone else to disprove it. See: Scientology.

5eff246e7ac4ba2c7785bed9d0214848.jpg
    beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
    VIBEnex ginThehighmaster