What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Marlboro Marijuana Ciggerates

THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNiggaHome of the SlavesPosts: 7,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
marijuana-cigarettes-300x177.jpg
Phillip Morris Introduces Marlboro Marijuana Cigarettes
POSTED BY Akoy CirauloPOSTED ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 21ST, 2014

marijuana-cigarettes

Add CommentsPrintShare This

Phillip Morris, the world’s biggest cigarette producer, announced today that they will join the marijuana legalization bandwagon and start producing marijuana cigarettes. Marketed under the brand “Marlboro M”, the cigarettes will be made available for sale through marijuana-licensed outlets in the state of Colorado, and the state of Washington when it becomes commercially legal there later this year.
Serafin Norcik, Phillip Morris’ Sr. Vice President for Marketing said in an interview that the company has been high on the idea of marketing cannabis, and has been monitoring the market for some time. It was only when the recent legalization initiatives — winning in Colorado and Washington — that they finally made the decision to take a leap of faith.
Norcik added that they have begun contacting former drug lords in Mexico and Paraguay, currently the largest marijuana-producing countries in the world, for the possibility of setting up a distribution ring across the North and South American continents, to streamline the supply lines.
Since only tobacco products are currently banned in advertisements and promotions in the United States, Phillip Morris also has set aside a huge $15 billion advertising budget just to promote the new “Marlboro M” and are now negotiating with major networks and publishers, to start marketing the product to consumers in the beginning of 2015.
Norcik also revealed that a big initial push is planned around January next year, and have acquired most of the ad airtime for Superbowl XLIX. However, since marijuana will be legal only in Colorado and Washington during the 2015 Superbowl, all the ads will be blacked out in all other States and will only show a static “M” logo with smoke blowing in the background, for the duration of the ad.
Phillip Morris shares hit an all-time high on the marijuana news and shot up to $998.00 from $83.03 just a few hours after the announcement went public.

http://abriluno.com/phillip-morris-introduces-marlboro-marijuana-cigarettes/

It's a wrap......

stackmaster 313Noodles McGrowciousBrideofKillaeastbay510silverfoxxLou_CypherIdiopathic JokerStewTymoney19rooster_cogburnCeLLaR-DooRillestni99ainneMontyM.MaxMike.CP203VIBEDarthRozayStillFaggyAFTurfaholicOGClarenceBoddickerTommy_Milfhitta

Replies

• B_AB_A made her cum till she passed out Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill pass on this, but damn the stock shot up if this is true
    dodge-charger-hellcat-white.jpg

DarthRozay
  • WhoisDonG???WhoisDonG??? Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They about the industry on luck.. Fake or not it's coming..
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    With that thick filter at the end? foh

Will most likely be some dirt weed anyway.

lol some of that mexican booty brick you say?

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    MontyM.Maxnorthside7blakfyahkingdamobb2deep
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man this shit bout to come pressure sealed and all that. Whatever yiu can think of they have already thought of B. This shit is going to be grade a premium medical shit. For them to not completely corner and monopolize this market would make absolutely no sense. They have all of the money in the world and resources to do so...you think a nigga growing plants is going to get you better green for a better price....hell fuckin nah. And it definitely won't be a filter on them boys...they know it's competition out here.

Big business.
    B_AVIBE
  • DJ Pauls ArmDJ Pauls Arm Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you almost got that title right lol
    Dirty SanchezSneakDZA
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Ciggerates"
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    CeLLaR-DooRDirty SanchezStillFaggyAF
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,582 Regulator
    Prolly fake this soon but fuckin Genius if they can pull it off. U think the "smoker rule" of never buyin weed already rolled is gonna stop cig companies from boomin off this shit? u crazy.
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    True smokers know not to buy weed pre-rolled
    & coming from cigarette companies.. knowin there's over 3,000 (if not more) chemicals in jus 1 cigarette, no tellin what they'll lace it with

I'll pass lol

The bolded is true.

I just don't believe it's going to be better than rolling my own weed. Nothing about Marlboro screams that this is real.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    SuperManuelRubato GarciaAjackson17
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'llte="jono;6709771"]Nah, they will make it more potent. It's going to be addictive as hell, Once marijuana cigs really get popping nobody will want to grow their own and they probably won't be able to.

I can pretty much guarantee that these companies will lobby to have laws against folks growing their own weed.

They will probably want people to have some sort of certification or license to grow and the price for it will be insane, way beyond what individual people can or would pay. Remember people used to grow their own tobacco too.

[/quote]

Marijuana is going to go through the exact same stages that alcohol went through.
  • Tymoney19Tymoney19 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its very possible.

All money is good money. The US wont let Canada or any foreign brand take over the market.

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That picture is fake...But the day will come where big tobacco tries to make money off marijuana...And it will be terrible...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    INB4 magic brownies go on general sale
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't buy these shits though. Not sure I'd buy weed from the shop even if it was bagged. These companies would add all types of crap to it