Any motorcycle heads?

Replies

• black caesarblack caesar Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Glad someone brought this thread back up. Summer is coming.
    skpjr78Thereal_ba
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 41,873 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    @skpjr78 you don't know how to ride that thang man. Let me hold it for a week or two lol.

Damn I miss bikes
    SmashinYourWaifu
    This thang aint no joke @Cain. I sold my 600 a few years ago so I had to get comfortable on a bike again. Not only that but I took a major step up in horse power and performance. Im just finishing my break in period and im going to get my 600 mile inspection this weekend. I havent opened it all the way up yet but this mothafucka is for real bruh. This mothafucka aint playing.
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 41,873 Regulator
    Them 1000's are nothing to fuck around with. For one they're way to light in the ass and that alone will make them fly off on you if you're not paying attention. Be easy on that thing trust me lol I know @skpjr78
    skpjr78miamivice305MECCA1000MallyG
    edited March 2016
    You ever laid down a 1000 @Cain ?
    skpjr78 wrote: »

Almost @skpjr78 that shit made a nigga rethink life lol. I did lay my 750 down tho luckily I wasn't going that fast. Was coming to a intersection making a right and hit some damn loose gravel making the turn smh. My front tire caught it and slipped and tossed a nigga smh lol. I was more embarrassed than anything cause I had just bought that bitch lol.
    skpjr78black caesarThereal_ba
    Cain wrote: »

Almost @skpjr78 that shit made a nigga rethink life lol. I did lay my 750 down tho luckily I wasn't going that fast. Was coming to a intersection making a right and hit some damn loose gravel making the turn smh. My front tire caught it and slipped and tossed a nigga smh lol. I was more embarrassed than anything cause I had just bought that bitch lol.

Damn. At least it happened at low speed. That reminds me. I need to put my frame sliders on. Cant let my shit get fucked up. I'll do that this weekend
    Cain wrote: »

Damn. At least it happened at low speed. That reminds me. I need to put my frame sliders on. Cant let my shit get fucked up. I'll do that this weekend

Frame sliders saved my joing from being scratched up. Best thing I put on that bike besides the D&D pipe and a undertail kit.
    skpjr78miamivice305MECCA1000
    Eventually im gonna put another pipe on mine. I like the two brothers joint. I'll probably get that some time this summer.
  • damnkpdamnkp Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I considered getting an automatic bike...yea or nay?
    damnkp wrote: »

what is an automatic bike?
    Thereal_ba
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 59,829 Regulator
    Plotting on a panhead bobber.
  • damnkpdamnkp Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

No clutch
    edited March 2016

No clutch
    Im a sport bike guy so I don't know anything about them. An automatic bike in my mind is like an automatic sports car. They should all be burned and destroyed as quickly as possible.

Aren't some cruisers automatic? I can see big bikes being automatic. All I know is sport bikes so the idea of an automatic bike is totally foreign to me.
    miamivice305
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ride @black caesar ?

Not yet. Unless you count those mini motorcycles. (Not mopeds)
    damn that blade was nice bruh
    Thereal_ba
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 16,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn that blade was nice bruh

Yeah it was shame to see it go, but end of the day imo its just plastic with a rocket underneath haha Visually I can stare at the Forty Eight all day long, there is so much to look at in person its like art... No doubt the speed and mechanics for the blade was crazy though...
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 59,829 Regulator
    that harley 48 is fucking clean tho.
    water ur seedsmiamivice305skpjr78
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean like a cam am or those bmw joints?
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 16,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...What up yall.

I copped a 79' Yamaha XS1100 off Craigslist a couple months back for $500.

Currently stripping everything off the bike except the engine (so much excess weight) for re-wiring and rebuilding into a café racer.

This is my first re-build so i'm pretty excited. Shits gonna look pretty dope when it's all finished.

ya1kfdqn57cd.jpeg
    mzsofqcmim7y.jpeg
    pc0rq67bhymb.jpeg
    t0p0p2xnndd4.jpeg
    9dzfexd1c1ts.jpeg

...This is the goal when finally done. I'll keep yall posted on the progress.

http://neverstopbuilding.com/xs1100s-cafe-racer

want.jpg
    XS1100_02.jpg
    Yamaha-XS750-Cafe-Racer-5.jpg

Welcome to the Cafe Racer club brother!!! haha looking forward to seeing how the build turns out...
    miamivice305
    ...What up yall.

I copped a 79' Yamaha XS1100 off Craigslist a couple months back for $500.

Currently stripping everything off the bike except the engine (so much excess weight) for re-wiring and rebuilding into a café racer.

This is my first re-build so i'm pretty excited. Shits gonna look pretty dope when it's all finished.

ya1kfdqn57cd.jpeg
    mzsofqcmim7y.jpeg
    pc0rq67bhymb.jpeg
    t0p0p2xnndd4.jpeg
    9dzfexd1c1ts.jpeg

...This is the goal when finally done. I'll keep yall posted on the progress.

http://neverstopbuilding.com/xs1100s-cafe-racer

want.jpg
    XS1100_02.jpg
    Yamaha-XS750-Cafe-Racer-5.jpg

Love cafe racers
    miamivice305Thereal_ba