What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Any motorcycle heads?

Replies

• water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Can Am's look dope as fck, but IMO kinda defeat the object of having a bike as you cant really filter traffic etc, but if I could afford to have one as toy on some kinda celeb schitt for the summer I would get one haha

Me personally, the only automatic bike that I would really consider getting is an older cheap 'twist and go' scooter that I can just jump on in regular clothes and get around town, and also not have to worry about having it scratched or dented etc
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Cain wrote: »
    Them 1000's are nothing to fuck around with. For one they're way to light in the ass and that alone will make them fly off on you if you're not paying attention. Be easy on that thing trust me lol I know @skpjr78

This cbr is light as hell. With a full tank of gas it only weighs 440 lbs but it puts out 175 hp stock. By the time I finish customizing it i'll be well over 225 hp.
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    honda-cg-150-start2.jpg

I learned riding on a 700 and I wish I didn't.I got this lil baby and I ride the fuck outta of it.I ride between cars heavy traffic fuck the police lol.Nah but forreal fuck looking cool just buy something that you can be comfortable with.
    skpjr78Black_Samsonking hassandontdiedontkillanyon
    edited April 2016
    I plan on adding a new pipe to my bike. I'm leaning towards a slip on but I'm considering changing the heads and the entire exhaust system. I know slip on pipes are easier but changing the heads make a huge difference. any thoughts on one versus the other. also what electronics do I need to change if i swap out the headers and the stock exhaust?
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them 1000's are nothing to fuck around with. For one they're way to light in the ass and that alone will make them fly off on you if you're not paying attention. Be easy on that thing trust me lol I know @skpjr78

Took me about 5k miles before I got comfortable with my gixxer 1k ......after that ooowee. ....didn't get a knee down until I was over 10k lol
    skpjr78
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    You ever laid down a 1000 @Cain ?

Almost @skpjr78 that shit made a nigga rethink life lol. I did lay my 750 down tho luckily I wasn't going that fast. Was coming to a intersection making a right and hit some damn loose gravel making the turn smh. My front tire caught it and slipped and tossed a nigga smh lol. I was more embarrassed than anything cause I had just bought that bitch lol.

I was coming off a exit way too hot ....just dumping gears and light on the brakes while setting up for a left .....soon as I leaned hard into the left hander, I see a puddle of water ....I tried to stand her up but the ass got loose as soon as the back wheel touched the water .....swore a low side was on the menu until I slide right out of the water, caught the dry, sending me into a high side. ...threw my ass up on the side walk .....I tucked and rolled up out of it without a scratch .....bike was not so lucky ....slid into the curb and broke the upper plastics and headlight
    skpjr78
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just came from down south this weekend, loading the bike up, pops ain't rode it since January, Arthur a bitch
    28hfzwg.jpg
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    I just came from down south this weekend, loading the bike up, pops ain't rode it since January, Arthur a bitch
    28hfzwg.jpg

is it true that ridin g hogs leads to swollen prostates?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    28hfzwg.jpg

is it true that ridin g hogs leads to swollen prostates?

I've never heard that one before
    Black_SamsonMECCA1000
    Awesome bike King Hassan...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    Awesome bike King Hassan...
    Thanks, that's a Honda Aero 750
    water ur seeds
  • 5onblackhandside5onblackhandside I'm gettin' paid, been on niggas head like toupéesPosts: 2,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ride a Aprilia RSV4 and i rides my shit
    MECCA1000
  • 5onblackhandside5onblackhandside I'm gettin' paid, been on niggas head like toupéesPosts: 2,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

This cbr is light as hell. With a full tank of gas it only weighs 440 lbs but it puts out 175 hp stock. By the time I finish customizing it i'll be well over 225 hp.

That CBR 1000 motor aint built for horse power gains like that. You might as well get a ZX10, GSXR1000, or the S1000RR. Those bikes make horse power easy.

Honda and Yamaha never make big horsepower gains even if you do engine work too them.
    honda-cg-150-start2.jpg

I learned riding on a 700 and I wish I didn't.I got this lil baby and I ride the fuck outta of it.I ride between cars heavy traffic fuck the police lol.Nah but forreal fuck looking cool just buy something that you can be comfortable with.

That looks like a good commuter bike, get to work in no time
    Black_Samson
    edited May 2016
    im a sportbike guy and that aint changing no time soon. im turned out on the speed, acceleration and maneuverability. i plan on keeping my fireblade for the long run but i can for see a day when i transition to a cruiser. what do you guys know about the big bikes?

i dont see what the big deals are about harleys. the only experience ive had on a harley was on a buhell and it was a total pos. they aare expensive as hell and visually they just dont do it for me. the only one that even looks decent to me is the vrod night rod and most harley guys dont care for that line. the suzuki boulevard m109r looks pretty cool but i dont know anything about it. you guys have any info on it or any other cruiser?

6843b5e8e40b1fcd0ffcdc4622c914df.jpg

this mothafucka is sweet as hell. when i get tired of leaning forward this will be definietly be my next bike.
    im a sportbike guy and that aint changing no time soon. im turned out on the speed, acceleration and maneuverability. i plan on keeping my fireblade for the long run but i can for see a day when i transition to a cruiser. what do you guys know about the big bikes?

i dont see what the big deals are about harleys. the only experience ive had on a harley was on a buhell and it was a total pos. they aare expensive as hell and visually they just dont do it for me. the only one that even looks decent to me is the vrod night rod and most harley guys dont care for that line. the suzuki boulevard m109r looks pretty cool but i dont know anything about it. you guys have any info on it or any other cruiser?

this mothafucka is sweet as hell. when i get tired of leaning forward this will be definietly be my next bike.

I got rid of my Fireblade not so too long ago and went for my first Harley, which was more of a cafe racer a 'Sportster 48', I fckn love it, its nowhere near as quick my blade was, but its still got some power but looks beautiful, I swear cafe racers are like a piece of art... Go to your local Harley dealer and take a test ride...

aUPgli.gif
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,244 Regulator
    edited May 2016

That's the bike I'm getting next. I did the street bike thing I'm now ready for a cruiser so I can ride and chill long distances
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    skpjr78
  • BlackNeji971BlackNeji971 Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    how does it work in the US? you only take a 3 day class and then you can drive a bike?
    p9_mod10.jpg
    Linked up with a club and took a ride up to the mountains this weekend. Shit was excellent. I was pleasantly surprised by the torque my sport bike had. Bitch was pulling ridiculous mountain inclines after slowing down to low speeds for deep mountain curves all in 2nd gear. I never downshifted to 1st. I knew this shit was fast but the low end torque and power on demand shocked me.

f6ff2o9ze93k.jpg
    iqbs47d3bl8v.jpg
    s84jjsqbkmfi.jpg
    boppqk1zso9y.jpg
    r5ot1a7korgk.jpg
    a1vgzrd0kk0d.jpg
    ch89f1vdxk6t.jpg
    9w2zvz11egow.jpg
    ba8fxhfgg80b.jpg

Cool pics .....that's you twisting it down a mountain in shorts, sneakers, and a jersey ..... bold lol
    skpjr78
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Linked up with a club and took a ride up to the mountains this weekend. Shit was excellent. I was pleasantly surprised by the torque my sport bike had. Bitch was pulling ridiculous mountain inclines after slowing down to low speeds for deep mountain curves all in 2nd gear. I never downshifted to 1st. I knew this shit was fast but the low end torque and power on demand shocked me.

f6ff2o9ze93k.jpg
    iqbs47d3bl8v.jpg
    s84jjsqbkmfi.jpg
    boppqk1zso9y.jpg
    r5ot1a7korgk.jpg
    a1vgzrd0kk0d.jpg
    ch89f1vdxk6t.jpg
    9w2zvz11egow.jpg
    ba8fxhfgg80b.jpg

Cool pics .....that's you twisting it down a mountain in shorts, sneakers, and a jersey ..... bold lol

It wasn't the smartest thing ive ever done lol
    edited September 2016
    i love my cbr 1000rr but that m109r is calling me. i love the speed, agility and acceleration of my fireblade but i want to kick back and ride long distances at this point. my understanding is that the m109r is the perfect bike to make that transition on. it has the size and comfort of a cruiser with the speed, acceleration and torque of a sport bike. the fucker has an 1800cc engine with 4.4 inch pistons. i've been told its a monster on the road and it is pretty as fuck to me. is anyone familiar with it? has anyone made the transition from street bike to cruiser? what did you have and what did you get? what did you gain/lose with the new bike?

edited September 2016
    Anybody have any info on tires? I need a rear. I got 4k miles out of a Bridgestone Battlax that came stock on the bike. It's a sport bike but i dont ride extremely hard. I've been up to the mountains but the rest of my miles have been on the highway. Im not a stunter or a racer even though I frequently open it up on I-20. Im trying to determine which tires to get. No need for the hyper sports. They are great for speed and performance but they dont last very long. Im not a track guy so I dont see the need for them. Im thinking of going with the sports touring line. Anybody ever run those on a sport bike? If so how did it work? Where can I get a good price on tires?
  • SmashinYourWaifuSmashinYourWaifu Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    About to cop my first bike. Flipping between 250 and the 300. Copping gear too
    About to cop my first bike. Flipping between 250 and the 300. Copping gear too

Dont get anything less than a 600. Anything smaller than that is a waste of time.
    king hassan