Create Your Own Label Seminfinals: Winner - Renaissance Rocafella Records 3 - 1

13»

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,738 Regulator
    You know what I'm gonna let my actions speak for me when we meet in our matchup LOLOL.....

I wish you luck fam.
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Carter 3 came out in 09 my nigga, that shit went plat in a week, df is u talkin bout

It came out in 08 fool
    SionIceBergTaylor
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,256 Regulator
    Its no suprise yall been workin together and hope to meet in the finals, but no matter how much yall work together it aint goin down like that.

UR big comeback is a quincy spoken word album from 02 and sade winning a grammy off of an album she did in the 80s? lmaoooo And Im the one trollin? lmaoooo

The artist with critical acclaim on your team are has beens who havent produced an award winning project in over a decade. Even the wu hasnt put out a classic album as a group since the 90s , and ghost's last was over 5 years ago. The rest has been puttin out duds, on top of that none of them win awards.

The thing thats gon kill you is, you think you deserve to win cuz off of the last game but youre crew isnt as good as you think it is.

The thing thats gon kill Ice is , he's too busy thinkin like a fan instead of a businessman. He think's cuz his artist raps better theyre better in the game, but it doesnt work like that. I made a perfect balance of artist with critical acclaim and artist who are power players.
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,256 Regulator
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Carter 3 came out in 09 my nigga, that shit went plat in a week, df is u talkin bout

It came out in 08 fool

Carter 4 came out in 2011 and went plat in a week lol
  • GovernmentCheeseGovernmentCheese Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good match, @icebergtaylor wins 3 - 1 and is going to the finals for the first time, congrats bruh. In riddler's defense, he got a good team and he made it this far but man, the game gets way harder when you reach the semifinals.
  • nillerthekidnillerthekid Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭
    @nillerthekid is this the Jhene Akio you lumped with Juelz and Iggy?

1660826_10151950673602006_91412266_n.jpg

Aye, she's finna blow up more in 2014

That it is. In my defense I did it in the critical acclaim category, and unless you consider Rihannas work classic, I can't see how getting tips from Rih gonna help her in any way
    _Goldie_
  • BarreGoffBarreGoff Posts: 326 ✭✭
    The 5 Disciplines of Hip-Hop (Produced by Digi+Phonics) (3:59)
    Blue Ball in the Sky (feat Ab-Soul) (Produced by Digi+Phonics) (3:28)
    Greenhouse effect (Produced by Digi+Phonics) (3:42)
  • jilljill Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    wow great lists
13»