What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Create Your Own Label Tournament Round Semifinals - Winner: New Money Ent. 3 - 0

13»

Replies

• SuperSoakerSuperSoaker Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4 riddler goes at cheeses neck and credibility
    Sion_Menace_
  • dj pre-kdj pre-k Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    new money covers are cool but drakes lame so fuck them

and motion pics covers are a joke
    h2h%20itunes_zpsjv7nucut.png
    My new album available now for free, track-by-track download
    https://soundcloud.com/pre-kay-hard-2-hate
    IbexTonyDubbzSionSuperSoaker
  • dj pre-kdj pre-k Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how tf you gon team sade wit lame ass drake smh
    h2h%20itunes_zpsjv7nucut.png
    My new album available now for free, track-by-track download
    https://soundcloud.com/pre-kay-hard-2-hate
    TonyDubbzSionSuperSoaker
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent dropped a vote in the last few games because this shit has been too hard to choose, being a first time sit in judge is rough and now I see how the others feel about having to decide.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • SuperSoakerSuperSoaker Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Busting the seal on a bottle of Johnnie Walker Red Label as we speak. Vote coming this evening.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future Sales: NME boasts a solid top tier of artists that shouldn't have any issues moving weight. The 2nd and 3rd tier artists may not be heavy hitters but they either possess a rabid fan base or are just out right legends in the business. Managed properly I can see them have a steady balance of units moved. When it comes to managing a label and building a brand, there aren't too man better in the game than Birdman. MPM seems to start strong with the top tier but then begins to run on fumes in tier 2 and 3. Units will be sold but I don't believe they put more a of a dent in sales than NME.

NME

Future Critical Acclaim: As usual the key word here is is future. Legends of the game included in the NME have done it time and time again. How much do they have left in the tank and how much interest can they generate? This will depend on the combination of all categories honestly. Can it be done? Surely if it all comes together as planned, the roster seems to be able to make it happen. MPM has some young cats that have shown they are hungry for success when put in the right situations. I believe youth and hunger give MPM a slight edge. Remember the key word.

MPM

Longevity: Being a strong believer in experience and showing what they have already done, NME is a stacked label of artists that have continued to be relevant. MPM has the potential but they aren't quite there yet.

NME

Album Covers/Tracklist: Some brilliant covers on both sides which show a lot of creativity. I believe this may be the closest round in terms of the actual album covers. It was so close that I had to just move on to the tracklists. I believe MPM did a great job of staying in the artists lanes and tapping into what works for them. In the end though NME is just out right scary with what they put together and the legends they have on the team.

NME

Cohesion: Again I am on the fence of how the different "camps" will play out over at NME. If it works it could be brilliant. If it doesn't it could be a disaster. I'm not sure if I am ready to take that risk. MPM passes my eye test. Although they need to work on that label logo. Good concept but it is a little rough around the edges.

MPM

Great round and it was pretty close.

Winner: New Money Entertainment
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    IceBergTaylorSuperSoaker
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    My son didnt even get a vote. Men lie, women lie, numbers dont. In the end arrogance proved to be a horrible trait to have. No remorse nigga.... gettin at judges, tryin to explain himself & why you should pick him, politicking throughout. Try again next game.

The_Riddler_defeated_2.jpg

555322240.gif?1333773919
    SionGovernmentCheese
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,768 Regulator

YEESSS TORONTOOOOOOOOO WE DID IT BABY !!!!

Shout outs to all the judges and my competitors in my division @Ibex & @Da Riddler. Riddler on suicide watch :( LOLOL we all tried to tell you fam, arrogance & self-awareness seldom go hand in hand. The greatest mistake a fool made was underestimating genius and common sense. Perhaps next time fam. Hopefully it won't be a sweep again LOLOL ! Ironic you didn't wanna trade Lil Wayne, had it gone down I would have lost against Ibex. Whether it was me or Ice, you stood no chance.

I'm happy to know I'm going to the finals, not only that but I did it with the label I WANTED to create and did it with representation from my own city. TORONTOOOOOOO we going for another gold trophy once more !!! I'm defending my Championship against @IceBergTaylor and I promise all of you it is going to be THE biggest grand finals in the HISTORY of CYOL. You got Renaissance Rocafella Records going up against New Money ENT, it's The Battle of the Titans. Both me and Ice are representing for our cities - Toronto and New York. May the best man win brother. I got mad respect for you fam. Let's make history.

Shout outs to @GovernmentCheese once more for this opportunity, bet you never thought it get this far or at least this HUGE. Especially in the finals. Thank you for all your hard work and patience to let us all play fam. & shout outs to all yall who participated.

WE IN HEA !!!!

tumblr_mj9zd6Up1V1qiccazo1_500.gif
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    GovernmentCheeseIceBergTaylorMichael_MaliceSuperSoaker
  • GovernmentCheeseGovernmentCheese Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No doubt @sion , thanks bruh. @icebergtaylor didn't know you're in New York, I'm out in Long Island.
    tumblr_inline_mynqinDFKd1qhg0kw.gif
    daily_gifdump_478_11.gif
    c23ffce9-6ee0-4552-bf85-c2ef29b16a03.jpg?t=1394889152
    Sion
  • GovernmentCheeseGovernmentCheese Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Money Ent. wins with a 3 - 0 sweep! @sion is going to the finals to defend his crown.
    tumblr_inline_mynqinDFKd1qhg0kw.gif
    daily_gifdump_478_11.gif
    c23ffce9-6ee0-4552-bf85-c2ef29b16a03.jpg?t=1394889152
    Sion
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,326 Regulator
    Lol @ Ice postin in both of my matches more than me.

"Niggas wake up on my dick ,eat some breakfast first" - jigga

Lol@ NME winning in the sales category. That alone proves the biasness in this match. I already knew what time it was from the nigga sayin beyonce wont last long, and chesse writtin a big ass paragraph on why my artist would last longer and then callin it a "tie" lol. Not to mention how it was suppose to be a 15 artist limit and somehow sion has 20 plus lol.

smh @ sion lettin his bitchassness out for this shit. Erething I said was about sales and facts, i never took shots at the nigga personally , but I see ere nigga dont move the same. It is what it is.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

• IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    i get u not liking my judging but at least be mad at something i actually said lol. and what reasons does any judge have to have bias against u and for sion?
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    Sion
  • jilljill Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
  • osheytvhqosheytvhq Posts: 11
    wow... i love all this dope hip-hop shits i'm seeing here http://osheytv.com
  • osheytvhqosheytvhq Posts: 11
    wow... i love all this dope hip-hop shits i'm seeing here http://osheytv.com
13»