DC: Rebirth

1303132333436»

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For you game nerds out there, both Deus ex n Dark souls actually have comics out there aswell

The dark souls comic is pretty decent. Havent followed it every month though.
    HundredEyes
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    35brv45.jpg

Every "Earth One" ive read i enjoyed. excited for GL to finally get one. Is there a Earth one for aquaman??
    Also,

Later this year (i already forgot the month, but i want to say october maybe??) Neal Adams is releasing a new Deadman series.

Im excited for new Deadman, but not excited for new Neal Adams So i dont know how i feel about it.
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    35brv45.jpg

Every "Earth One" ive read i enjoyed. excited for GL to finally get one. Is there a Earth one for aquaman??

Not yet so far only Superman, Batman, Teen Titans and Wonder Woman.

2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    Lou_CypherHundredEyes
    Oh shit i didnt know Teen Titans had one, im gonna look for that one. Read Batman and Supes though, really liked those.
    HundredEyes
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Oh shit i didnt know Teen Titans had one, im gonna look for that one. Read Batman and Supes though, really liked those.

It has 2 books
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    HundredEyes
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    61fiseQd20L._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

i was ready to shit on this book when it came out but I really liked it. I love that Superman remembered what
    maxwell lord
    did to him pre new 52.

they should do something like this for the next SS movie.
    dat boi
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, even the solo SS books arent half bad earth2supes
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got done reading Batman issues 21-27 the bottom storylie was dope as well as the war of riddles and jokes. I've been away from DC for awhile because I was caught up reading old school marvel titles like Luke cage and iron fist solo books. Thank God for readcomic online
    HundredEyes
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, even the solo SS books arent half bad earth2supes

yeah Im gonna check out those next. Im reading the nightwing series and justice league right now
    dat boi
    Lou_CypherHundredEyes
    Haven't bought books in some time but i was disappointed with the jleague series in the beginning. I want to check out the volume with lobo on the team though. I like nightwing. Not my favorite, but I like it.
    super sons is dope too. Tomasi is a great writer
    dat boi
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got done reading Batman issues 21-27 the bottom storylie was dope as well as the war of riddles and jokes. I've been away from DC for awhile because I was caught up reading old school marvel titles like Luke cage and iron fist solo books. Thank God for readcomic online

The button that's what I meant to print not the bottom it was a dope story revolving around the comedians smiley face button and a time paradox that brought reverse flash back from the dead after flashpoint. Bruce meets his father as the alternate universe Batman briefly. Dope shitaki
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    super sons is dope too. Tomasi is a great writer

I've been fronting on this. Don't know why since Tomasi proved on Batman & Robin and Superman that he's really good at writing both characters.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke