What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

DC: Rebirth

Replies

• matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that nightwing future story has been dope as fuck.
    dat boi
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's writing Nightwing right now?
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    Broddie wrote: »

its a seperate mini series Nightwing New World Order. He wiped out meta human abilities during a big fight between heroes and villians. He now runs some sort of anti meta government task force. He just found out his son (Starfire is the mom) has meta powers (its illegal).
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    Broddiematches malone
    nujerz84 wrote: »

its a seperate mini series Nightwing New World Order. He wiped out meta human abilities during a big fight between heroes and villians. He now runs some sort of anti meta government task force. He just found out his son (Starfire is the mom) has meta powers (its illegal).

Ah ok.

Sounds interesting. How many issues will it run for?
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke

Ah ok.

Sounds interesting. How many issues will it run for?

2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

s-l300.jpg
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannnnn

Latest detective comics is the shit.

Hope they make a animated movie with tim drake as batman...
    Mannnnnnnnnn

Had to come back in here to further emphasize that tim is the gottdamn truth rocking the cowl lol
    I hope he succeeds and kills batwoman lmao, wouldnt be suprised if Alfred ends up being the one stopping him
    Read this shit son!

t2chxm9m1nxj.jpg
    utbbzoomuj4m.jpg

Last Two Neal Adams Stories (Batman Odessey, Coming of The Supermen) were straight garbage to me. Pass
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

s-l300.jpg
    matches malone
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batman is in everything. Hard pass. I'm not even reading the Metal tie-ins.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    New Black Lightning mini series out first issue is good.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

s-l300.jpg
    Lou_Cypher
    Thoughts on the current batman saga? Seems like theyre going out of their way to make shit lame af.
    I was never one of those "Bruce and Selina forever" types so I'm pretty much ignoring it.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Thoughts on the current batman saga? Seems like theyre going out of their way to make shit lame af.

Tom King's Batman has been boring asf in general. This is really no different
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    lord nemesisHundredEyes
    I really like Bane's conquest man, 7 issues out now...hermano has a cool team and regardless of predictable cliffhangers, the story (and artwork) is superb.

All star Batman(Alfred mofos!)Action comics, deathstroke and supes are still on point aswell...havent followed nightwing since he teamed up with Blockbuster's brother but that was also a great series to follow....and Trinity just got interesting with the JLD in the fray...

Detective comics has been superb aswell...

Guess we will finally see Dr. Manhattan this month...
    jono wrote: »

I'm a newbie to this shit, followed comics religiously since rebirth started...before that it was a trade here and there...so I'm really not familiar with a lot of the writers...I just know that the ones who wrote regular Batman really shouldn't have been given the responsibility for writing such an iconic character...
    New Black Lightning mini series out first issue is good.

He's also in Injustice 2 as a skin for Raiden...

I'm a newbie to this shit, followed comics religiously since rebirth started...before that it was a trade here and there...so I'm really not familiar with a lot of the writers...I just know that the ones who wrote regular Batman really shouldn't have been given the responsibility for writing such an iconic character...

I'm only in my third year of reading regularly.
    Tom King is great....

On smaller characters. Read Omega Men 2012, Vision and the current Mister Miracle but this Batman is trash.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

HundredEyes Lou_Cypher
    Also DC fans, have fun dealing with Bendis and his bullshit
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

HundredEyes Lou_Cypher
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

NOOOOOOO what book is he on with DC?
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

HundredEyes

NOOOOOOO what book is he on with DC?

Not announced yet.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,375 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kinda sucks because Tom King wrote omega man and Grayson back in the new 52 and they were really good books, especially omega men, but like others have stated, i find his batman book pretty boring. I dont like the new batsuit either with the gold around the edges.
    HundredEyes
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumb, didnt see Jono's post saying basically the same shit i said lol.
    HundredEyes

Oh hell no!!!
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    HundredEyes lord nemesis