What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

DC: Rebirth

1333435363739»

Replies

• HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just read the dark night metal hal jordan green lantern corps interference and Bruce is a gottdamn beast as a metal green lantern, made me cop the first 3 issues of dark nights....read the first n shit is suprisingly cool so far...
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its multiverse shit for those interested
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its multiverse shit for those interested

Its been a good event so far. I know some folks dislike Snyder (lol at two divisive Snyders involvement with DC Comics) but like you said, events dealing with the Multiverse is always interesting and thus far hasn't been bad.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    HundredEyes
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love multiversal stories but I'm sick of Batman centric narratives and never liked Scott Snyder's Batman work with Bruce (his run while Dick had the cape and cowl was good) so it's been an easy skip for me. Let me know when Multiversity Too finally drops.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im starting tat tim drake story everyone is going nuts about. I love that they tie it in to A Lonely Place of Dying
    dat boi