What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

That Nintendo, Big N, Ninty, Wii U & 3DS thread (R.I.P. Wii U)

Replies

• Karl.Karl. Posts: 7,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Is there anything solid black or gun metal available or are all the packaged joycons right now blue and red? I'm copping in May but wondering in case I have to se aside $ for another set of cons in my preferred color scheme.

I've got the grey/black one.
    BroddieSolitary Soldier
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,455 Regulator
    focus wrote: »
    Zelda...

IGN - 10
    Gamespot - 10
    Game Informer - 10
    Eurogamer - 10
    Edge - 10
    Polygon - 10
    Destrutoid - 10
    GameCentral - 10
    RPGSite - 10
    Attack of the Fanboy - 10
    Stevivor - 10
    Game Revolution - 10
    Guardian - 10
    The Digital Fix - 10
    3DJuegos - 10
    Telegraph - 10
    USGamer - 10
    GamingTrend - 10
    The Daily Dot - 10
    GamesBeat - 10
    COGconnected - 10
    Digital Chumps - 10
    Meristation - 10
    Trusted Reviews - 10
    Spazio Games - 10
    God is Geek - 10
    Game Rant - 10
    Game Revolution - 10
    Press Start - 10
    Gamer.nl - 10
    NintendoLife - 10
    IBTimes UK - 10
    Games Radar - 10
    TIME - 10
    Vooks - 10
    Giant Bomb - 10
    Famitsu - 40/40

holy shit!
    Does anybody's Zelda cartridge rattle when you shake it?
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »

Naw

Naw

My Zelda rattles like there something loose inside it. My Bomberman doesn't though.
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got the paraglider on Zelda.

Yea, me too

TonyDubbz
    Just beat (gain control) the first Divine Beast. The only thing I hate is the weapon durability. You get attached to one then all of a sudden it shatters. Wished they had some type of repair system.
    HundredEyes
    hu1xb6ddnx2q.jpg

q6zmptxpnkqx.jpg

Keep in mind, this system launched in March, not during the holidays...

CJCeLLaR-DooR
    focus wrote: »
    hu1xb6ddnx2q.jpg

q6zmptxpnkqx.jpg

Keep in mind, this system launched in March, not during the holidays...

The price pint helped.
    edited March 7
    1fodhundswmh.png

Best console launch ever in the history of the country, 105k

ub941i0kvuqw.jpg

HundredEyes
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breath of the Wild goin' down as one of the best games ever made and I haven't eve played the shit yet smh

HundredEyes
    Anyone getting the left joycon issue?
  • anduinanduin Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my friend got one and he's having to return the thing and he's pissed. The thing is so cheaply made.

jee504CeLLaR-DooRMorganFreemanKingSolitary Soldier
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People still don't know what they're getting into when they buy gaming hardware at launch?

Like bruh it's always a risk. Happens every single time something launches.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anduin wrote: »
    my friend got one and he's having to return the thing and he's pissed. The thing is so cheaply made.

Hilarious that you said it's cheaply made because earlier a few posters were trying to justify the price
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greatest game of all time man fuck it haha, playing that shit on the tv with my 9 month old son watching n getting hyped up trying to talk n shit.
    CashmoneyDux
    Breath of the Wild goin' down as one of the best games ever made and I haven't eve played the shit yet smh

Don't you have a Wii U?
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • vespesianusvespesianus Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    anduin wrote: »

Hilarious that you said it's cheaply made because earlier a few posters were trying to justify the price

I know it's normal for launch consoles to have issues but too many people are reporting these problems, it's like Nintendo did no QA testing at all. The Zelda reviews had me thinking about getting one but after watching these videos and hearing about these issues, forget it.
    Bowser play way too damn much. It aint een like he be tryna fuck or nothin. You'd think somebody that owned 7 or 8 castles and numerous small fortresses would have enough money to buy all the IG pussy he wanted and giv'em that Saudi Prince treatment. Instead he still bullshittin with Peach ole raggedy ass.

If we gon be outraged, lets be mad about that.
    edited March 8
    Lol "too many people"? it's like 5% of the overall launch userbase so far. Of course the vocal minority seems most prominent when you're on the internet. Nevertheless anybody that buys launch systems and gets a faulty unit has no one to blame but themselves.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    CashmoneyDux
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,318 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't you have a Wii U?

I do but i'ma get the Switch later this month so I'm not feelin' gettin' it on the U

Don't you have a Wii U?

I do but i'ma get the Switch later this month so I'm not feelin' gettin' it on the U

You could gamefly it in the mean time though. Just saying. I will get it for the switch too but played a lot of it on my cousin's U cause it was there.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    edited March 8
    Anyone getting the left joycon issue?

I did the first day, playing with one joy con in each hand. I mostly play with the grip or with the joy cons attached to the Switch tho, and ive never had the issue that way.

Zelda really is amazing. I could go on and on about it. So much to do and see. Beautiful to look at, I think people forget this is the first proper HD Zelda game, and it really is perfect for the Switch "on the go" concept. Glad I didnt buy it on Wii U. Im at work now playing it, had one chick who I never wouldve thought game'd come up to me and ask if I liked it and we talked all about it and Zelda.

And Switch has great build quality. Yall can kill that cheaply made shit. Try gettting your hands on one first.

CeLLaR-DooR