What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

That Nintendo, Big N, Ninty, Wii U & 3DS thread (R.I.P. Wii U)

Replies

• The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't had ANY issues with mine yet and I take it to work everyday.
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My right joycon stopped responding the other day but I just a slid it off and hit that lil button that's on it. I guess it was to synch it? After that I was good
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • ethosethos Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭
    Would love to play zelda.. haven't played any since n64. Just don't fuck wit Nintendo like that. Maybe it changes this generation but they stay on that kiddy shit which ain't for me. Got no kids lol..

And don't get me started on how they butchered metroid to a fps. One of my fave of all time back on snes.

Hopefully this works for em but I'd be lying if I didn't hope they just became a software maker. Hey, they seen the results of go, maybe they think on it after this flops.

Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise....

Causes and effects are not real, but are habits of our mind to make sense of the observation that A often occurs together with or slightly before B. All we can observe are correlations, not causations; from which we make inductive inferences.
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 8,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    People still don't know what they're getting into when they buy gaming hardware at launch?

Like bruh it's always a risk. Happens every single time something launches.

Don't waste your breath....

These fools are still trying be "cool" buying this shit at launch
    lions-650x406.jpg
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everytime Zelda gets a perfect review score, a salty nigga gets his wings.

brown321
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ethos wrote: »
    Would love to play zelda.. haven't played any since n64. Just don't fuck wit Nintendo like that. Maybe it changes this generation but they stay on that kiddy shit which ain't for me. Got no kids lol..

And don't get me started on how they butchered metroid to a fps. One of my fave of all time back on snes.

Hopefully this works for em but I'd be lying if I didn't hope they just became a software maker. Hey, they seen the results of go, maybe they think on it after this flops.

What?!?

Metroid Prime is one of the best games in the series. That's pretty unanimous too not just my personal opinion.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    CeLLaR-DooRRecaptimus_Prime360Solitary Soldier

What?!?

Metroid Prime is one of the best games in the series. That's pretty unanimous too not just my personal opinion.

I don't fuck with fps like that. Could of just did a new ip. Want a 3rd person metroid.

Causes and effects are not real, but are habits of our mind to make sense of the observation that A often occurs together with or slightly before B. All we can observe are correlations, not causations; from which we make inductive inferences.
    Want a 3rd person metroid.

37fanf0ey4pf.png

• BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

What?!?

I don't fuck with fps like that. Could of just did a new ip. Want a 3rd person metroid.

FPS is my least favorite genre. I haven't played 90% of FPS IPs out today. Like I'd even play life simulators over an FPS but it's not a conventional FPS. More like System Shock 2 or Bioshock where it's more about exploration and the map was fucking excellent. That game is one of the best ever. Your loss.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    edited March 10
    Man these fking divine beasts levels are extremely hard to figure out.
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 7,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to bring my HDMI cable with me.

Doesn't matter. This shit is a handheld too!
    CeLLaR-DooRSolitary Soldier
    edited March 13
    focus wrote: »

37fanf0ey4pf.png

Was it any good?

What?!?

FPS is my least favorite genre. I haven't played 90% of FPS IPs out today. Like I'd even play life simulators over an FPS but it's not a conventional FPS. More like System Shock 2 or Bioshock where it's more about exploration and the map was fucking excellent. That game is one of the best ever. Your loss.

I'll take the loss, don't think I would be into the fps.. heard great things bout certain fps franchises but just not my cup of tea..

I think I'm just under half way through Zelda now.

Defeated 2 divine beasts.
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

37fanf0ey4pf.png

Trashhhh
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    Recaptimus_Prime360
    Those ancient weapons are awesome! Shame they break. They last a lot longer though.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,595 ✭✭✭✭✭

37fanf0ey4pf.png

And that s*** was terrible imo. That final boss battle random as hell. It's like they ran outta ideas, and just threw a random creature as the last boss.

MP was a classic
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    CeLLaR-DooRCashmoneyDux
    On my last Divine beast battle. Once I beat him and get the Master Sword I'll explore a little more. These weapons suck ass b.
    CeLLaR-DooR
    900 Korok seeds to find.
    On my last Divine beast battle. Once I beat him and get the Master Sword I'll explore a little more. These weapons suck ass b.

I only got one to do too. I'm gonna get the master sword next though.
    Just got the Sword.
    Man they pulled the Okidoke with the Master sword.
    edited March 17
    Other M is far from trash. It just has the Nintendo tax. Its not the most amazing game ever made, so therefore its "trash". No inbetween allowed. Other M is easily an 8, 8.5 game.

Zelda is still amazing. When im not playing Zelda im thinking about Zelda.

CeLLaR-DooRCJSolitary Soldier
    edited March 17
    Nintendo to Double Production of Switch Console

Company plans to manufacture 16 million or more in year starting April 1, up from an initial plan for eight million

By TAKASHI MOCHIZUKI
    March 17, 2017 1:29 a.m. ET

TOKYO—Nintendo Co. has decided to at least double its planned production of the Switch console in the year ending March 2018 owing to strong demand, people briefed on the plans said. That suggests the Switch, which went on sale globally March 3, is on a similar track to Nintendo's popular Wii console a decade ago.

If these all ship, or anything beyond even 14 million, Switch will have outsold Wii U LTD in its first fiscal year.

CJ
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    900 Korok seeds to find.

all for a piece of shit.

literally.
    Karl.Solitary Soldier