Chicago Rapper Lil Marc Killed Days After Releasing Music Video Dissing OTF 'No Competition'

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 11,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Chicago streets have turned into a war zone. Many rappers with gang ties have been caught up in the violence.

On Friday, March 28, 20-year old rapper Lil Marc of the Young Money 051 crew was killed after being shot in the head while standing at a bus stop in Washington Park.

A witness saw someone with an extended clip shoot Marc, real name Marc Campbell. The witness ran for cover and couldn't identify the shooter, but did see him drive away in a silver minivan with Florida license plates.

Marc's death comes just days after he released a music video entitled "No Competition," where he disses Lil Durk's OTF (Only The Family) crew.

He begins the song by dissing dead OTF members.

“Baldy pack, Moski pack, Tayski pack, Lil Rob pack, woke up, ate a bowl of Trix, I was blowing on D Thang, riding down to Steve Drive/Think I’m finna Odee/Took a trip to L’A while Kita, man, she throat me. Mask up n*gga guns go click clack/f*ck P street I ain't with that chit chat/BDK I'm with that, hollow tips yeah they'll knock off the fitted cap."

He later references deceased OTF affiliate J Money.

“Mask up, young n*ggas on dummy, catch you in broad day leave em like J Money.”

Marc leaves behind a pregnant girlfriend.

freshb651aladdin1978RanxxR.D.Peezy_JenkinsSerious Juice MayneKINGECBDBIIDpurpngoldB_Asilverfoxxvictory_kiddamnkpBarryHallsCashmoneyDuxStomp JohnsonmanofmorehouseFigonex ginCJAlpha_Ambition WhoisDonG???Off&On$ineedmoney$

Replies

• 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 27,976 Regulator
    I don't know who he was but rip to him. These killings are senseless.
    JusDre313miamivice305A$AP_A$TON
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 6,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chiraq indeed. Got damn
    Young Gunner
  • BetaBeta "No One Man Above The Clique" Posts: 25,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheres cam when you need him?!
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Mobile, Agile, Hostile Posts: 54,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giving no fucks
    rabbitfoodHyenaKillaCashmoneyDuxbossflossy
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 8,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These little niggas grow to be extremely stupid these days
    Soloman_The_WiseKINGECKellmill
  • D0wnD0wn Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I don't know who he was but rip to him. These killings are senseless.

This is No sense less killing. He was No innocent by stander, a casuality.
    He was the intended target. I don't Know the story between the parties .
    but from the video. homie was real disrespectful and Got His karma.
    Nigga should know how to conduct himself, being humble is real. You create realities with the energy you put out.
    But like i said, I don't know the back drop, i only know what I read.

he means these kids killing each over dumb shit is senseless
    I see where y'all coming from,
    Senseless is savagery , Ppl being killed for No reason.hence it don't make sense.
    Outside Of strays and casualities, its rare For somebody in the hood to be killed for NO reason at all.
    ppl getting killed is usually some cause and effect shit. there's a reason, hence it make sense.
    if you in the hood, and u stay away from bull shit, u will be okay. Most niggaz who get caught up, are niggaz who are in some bull shit like the young homie here. Hence why its not sense less killings.
    EmM HoLLa.HyenaKillaCashmoneyDuxDoubleday4life
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Damn sad shit and by the way why would you ever even if it is abbreviating your government name ant to be called a lil Mark? Shit was fighting words when I was growing up...
    silverfoxxKellmillSneakDZAilledoutmiamivice305CashmoneyDuxJabu_RuleKarl.
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 11,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gone learn to stop dissing these lil crazy niggas..they whacking anybody that diss them on wax...

You would've thought that these niggas would have learned already to stop.. dissin niggas dead homies + dissing the gangs they claim & threatening kill specific niggas on wax...
    The Nuisance HyenaKillaCashmoneyDux
  • double0sugedouble0suge Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Live by it, die by it....rip
    OGClarenceBoddickerHyenaKillaCashmoneyDuxGhost313
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas everywhere but since you see more articles online about Chicago violence, that means Chicago is somehow a special case?
    Peezy_JenkinsHyenaKillaStoneColdMikeyCashmoneyDux
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 20,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These little niggas are wicked, it ain't even about where they from it's the mentality that exists.

Something has to be done about that shit, it's unsafe for law abiding people.
    texas409HyenaKillamanofmorehouse
  • ovoCapoovoCapo Kingof illcommunity 6 SidePosts: 6,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hes related to tooka which was lil jojo friend . This nigga was facetime wit lilreese a day before he got killed
  • kontakz.kontakz. Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    wheres cam when you need him?!

Fuck cam, fuck their parents, fuck their mentality.
    Chicago got Obama n Oprah Winfrey and this is all you hear about Chicago these dats besides Ye bs drama Derrick Rose's knees, ACL, MCL or whatever is keeping him on Grant Hill status.

The term "Chiraq" is not cool either (no diss to anyone who says it here just in general im saying), its actually shameful.

N what makes shit worse is theres nothing I can do about it. All I can do is post n comment like Im doing right now and hope they naturally change for the better b4 it gets unimaginably worse.

nobody can do everything but everybody can do somethin my man remember that

drill rap is only still popping because its a big soap opera except these young boys gettin murked 4orealla

i done heard niggas gossiping bout this shit like hoes man smh fueling the fire.
    these boys gon act out till the world gnores it
    iKingGodGivBizDoubleday4life