What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

[Netflix] "NARCOS" Season 3

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good season.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    fortyacres
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FUCK Jorge's wife!!!!!!
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    JusDre313
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how Netflix put the option to skip the intros on their TV shows but I be millyrockin to this shit every time. It never get old

Damn intro song has been playing in my head ALL day bruh. Lol
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Inglewood_Bsilverfoxx
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how Netflix put the option to skip the intros on their TV shows but I be millyrockin to this shit every time. It never get old

facts nigga the music this season was on point all over

Yeah this season felt like Power with all the Mobb Deep and Wu. Almost had me liking that lil fuck David, almost.
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    silverfoxxdasmooth1
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so whos next? el chapo?

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    so whos next? el chapo?

I'm thinkING next will be the Juarez cartel and transitioning to the Juarez vs Sinoloa Cartel beef then focus mainly on the Sinoloa and El Chapo
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Inglewood_BCashmoneyDux
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long should we wait before going into in depth discussion? I don't wanna spoil shit, but this season was fire.
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching again....PaCho was on some Omar shit....lol btw they never explained PaCho s beef with the Salazars
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching again....PaCho was on some Omar shit....lol btw they never explained PaCho s beef with the Salazars

Bruh they got his brother shot up and tried to kill him
    R.D. wrote: »

Nigga huh? In the 1st episode they allude to PaCho s beef with the Salazar....the Salazars don't try to kill til like after ep 4 after he killed Claudio

Inglewood_BCashmoneyDuxdasmooth1
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 11
    There was alot of times I was not paying attention as I would forget I needed to read the subtitles but what was Maria's motivations? Was she just looking to be safe next to powerful men all the time?

Jorge was playing such a dangerous game that deron williams looking ass nigga but I get it. He won because he's not dead like he would've been
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

sTaY_TrUeCashmoneyDux
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Season started off slow first two episodes but picked up heavy.

Why they didn't put the Godmother from cocaine cowboys in here?
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »

Nigga huh? In the 1st episode they allude to PaCho s beef with the Salazar....the Salazars don't try to kill til like after ep 4 after he killed Claudio

Wasn't Pacho's whole beef w/ Salazar because they tried to kill him once before?
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    CashmoneyDux
  • victory_kidvictory_kid Posts: 568 ✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Chepe was the GOAT why does he look familiar? It's bothering me

He looks a bit like the actor who played Pablo in season 1 and 2.
    infamous114Inglewood_BBetasilverfoxxRevolver OcelotCashmoneyDuxdasmooth1
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

He looks a bit like the actor who played Pablo in season 1 and 2.

Hell nah lol.
    victory_kidWill MunnyCashmoneyDux
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was thinking the same thing. Hes a got a long list of work as a latin actor, but his american movies are scarce. Maybe hes got a relative, cant explain otherwise.