What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

[Netflix] "NARCOS" Season 3

1141516171820»

Replies

• kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Chepe was the GOAT why does he look familiar? It's bothering me

Was thinking the same thing. Hes a got a long list of work as a latin actor, but his american movies are scarce. Maybe hes got a relative, cant explain otherwise.
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 62,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Chepe was the GOAT why does he look familiar? It's bothering me

Was thinking the same thing. Hes a got a long list of work as a latin actor, but his american movies are scarce. Maybe hes got a relative, cant explain otherwise.

Yeah i checked his filmography and it's nothing I've seen and yet..
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be cool to see Oberyn Martell take down the Mexican Mafia. Now those fuckers are ice cold. Next season could be super violent.

Was kinda funny when Chepe thought he was gonna link up with the Autodefensas lolololol

Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,749 Regulator
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Will be cool to see Oberyn Martell take down the Mexican Mafia. Now those fuckers are ice cold. Next season could be super violent.

Was kinda funny when Chepe thought he was gonna link up with the Autodefensas lolololol

Mexican Mafia is a prison criminal organization. Cartels are some other shit
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »

Mexican Mafia is a prison criminal organization. Cartels are some other shit

That's what I meant.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • time_is_mon3ytime_is_mon3y Camden NJPosts: 169 ✭✭
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 62,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow

li2l04vlli83.jpg

Dont scare me I thought the actor died

Sad to hear though..
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Inglewood_BRevolver Ocelotatribecalledgabi
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude was looking for locations to shoot next series and went too far into the Mexico ghettos...
    BDBIID
  • DesaiDesai Posts: 165 ✭✭
    I mean he was clearly way better at his job than even he expected.
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 12,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to sources in El País, Muñoz traveled in his car in search of locations in certain areas of the State of Mexico, the most populated region of the country and one of the most violent, with 182 homicides recorded in July. The technician wanted to take pictures of the area, but was found shot in his vehicle on a rustic road in San Bartolo Actopan, in the northeast of the state.

"The car of the victim was embedded in a nopalera, [catus]" said the spokesman, a statement that makes it appear that the man was involved in a foot chase."

"We do not know if he was in Hidalgo and from there they followed him, or if he was in the State of Mexico and tried to flee to Hidalgo," said the official.

Mexican authorities have encountered various problems in rebuilding the scene of the crime, mainly due to the lack of witnesses. A friend of Muñoz, in statements to El País, assumes that the presence of a foreigner with a camera was suspicious and that "perhaps they thought that he was gathering information and unknown persons began following him in a car”.