What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ayo ladies lets discuss small dicks.

THOT PILGRIMTHOT PILGRIM Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
You ever encountered one?
Could you deal?
I ran across a pic of terrence howards clit itty bitty peenus & I died a lil bit inside
MsSouthernobnoxiouslyfreshKaiSuperManuelblackgod813

Replies

• SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While every race has men with lil dingalings, I think we can all agree that this is largely a #WhitePeopleProblem. Far less Black men suffer from Minimus Dicksizus because, well, Black men>>>>>>

Should've @'d all the wiggamen for their personal experiences.

Six idk how many peenuses you've encountered but I regret to inform you that there are plenty of black men packing big ass clitorises down below. It's the ones you least expect, lol

I can say that lanky, skinny black men are usually holding that lumber.

idc idc idc!
    Black men are still the big dick winners! pause.
    Go figure wrote: »
    I don't have to necessarily experience something in order for me to weigh it as fact. Kinda like you don't need to smoke to know it's bad for you.

White people are incapable of enlightening me to anything except the demon presence lurking just beneath their flesh.

ok well do u have a sister then

Yes, she's pretty cool and only dates Black men...phenomenal woman <3
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
    kingricky9Copperblackgod813LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, she's pretty cool and only dates Black men...phenomenal woman <3

then do u have another sister. i've been a couple black chick's first white dude, they were both surprised that the myths didnt hold up and not just about size but the motion and technique as well.

btw i heard u were still a virgin
    iwslmt.jpg
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    The smallest penis I ever encountered was on a black man.

The biggest penis I ever encountered was also on a black man.

They aren't all blessed.

Trying to make a small penis work long term is setting yourself up for failure. Just being honest.

fuck you too. what are we supposed to do die alone and unhappy...jeez!!!

damobb2deep
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Statistically, white men have the biggest penis out of everyone
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    MeesterWill Munnynex ginBussy_Getta MelqartSuperManuelMuhannadkingblaze84cannonspike1994
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    The smallest penis I ever encountered was on a black man.

The biggest penis I ever encountered was also on a black man.

They aren't all blessed.

Trying to make a small penis work long term is setting yourself up for failure. Just being honest.

^^Exactly what I was going to say, almost word for word.
    But I've only ever slept with black men so maybe I'm not qualified to speak on it. All I know is really short penises are WOAT. Give me a solid 6 or 7 incher and I'm good. Anything under 5 is just uncivilized.
    MsSouthernshtoopidblackgod813skpjr78
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He asked me to deepthroat his dick and I thought, how?

Very easily.
    SuperManuelgucci7383shtoopidLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to the lil dick chronicles thread by louisville?
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    Go figureOlorun22blackgod813
  • lighthearted26lighthearted26 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He asked me to deepthroat his dick and I thought, how?

Very easily.

Girl that shit wouldnt go pass my molars :(....... but I know what you mean lol
    MsSouthernSuperManueltwinzmomshtoopid
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh @ what the small guys gotta go thru wit girls clowning them n shit

Glad as fuck a brotha like me dont got they prob.
    blackgod813
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess im the only one who h ad sex with a white man. I can vouch and say not all white men have a small penis.

They give great head too.
    i dont know why there is this silly rethoric about white men.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    KatSuperManueltwinzmomgucci7383blackgod813
  • Bazz-BBazz-B Reaching For Success The Dirty SouthPosts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no homo, but what exactly qualifies as a small dick?
    Off&Onshtoopid
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no homo, but what exactly qualifies as a small dick?

Anything under 12 inches
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    JonnyRoccITOlorun22270crownstpennyda1damobb2deepshtoopidblackgod813LcnsdbyROYALTY