What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

JoJo Bizarre Adventure

Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in historyUniversePosts: 22,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone watched this anime? It's pretty a long running manga and now it is finally getting the anime attention that it deserves in HD and all.

tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Replies

• CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been hearin' dope stuff bout this for years. Manga way too deep in nh for me to jump on so I'll def give this shit a watch
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First three sagas aren't long mangawise, but damn the 4th and 5th sagas are long as fuck.

• qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't watched anime since pein came to the leaf and crushed the buildings.Hopefully this is dope
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    Ajackson17
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How close of an adaption is the anime? does a nigga have to read the manga from the beginning?
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished Joseph arc. This OST right here nigga.
    superstarcole.gif
    Masterfultech
  • MasterfultechMasterfultech Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think I was gonna like this, but damn am I glad to be wrong.
    Actions have reactions, don't be quick to judge
    You may not know the hardships people don't speak of
    It's best to step back, and observe with couth
    For we all must meet our moment of truth
    -Guru
    Ajackson17
    Im not feeling this stand bullshit.
    superstarcole.gif
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stands are like alright in the third saga but the fourth they are dope because so much you can do with one.

• kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play this shit back on the dreamcast. Dude I use to play as was a guy named Dios.... wore yellow and had a crucial stand called, the world, I think.

Shit was weird at times, though.
    Lmao, yeah DIO is the main bad guy of the series. The world stops time in the vicinity that he is at and I think for damn near a mile circumference.

• kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    My homie always played as the guy in blue. Another liked the dude in green with red hair and the other liked the Benimaru rip off that had a stand with a saber. Dios was my shit, though. Had that rapid fire punch move and I loved catching them niggas with the steamroller.

Here's a video of the game... match is weak and slow compared to how we got down on this back in the day.

I got this game on my 360, pretty dope game. Jotaro is the main character and Dio is the antagonist.

Jotaro should have let the monkey beat first
    superstarcole.gif
  • KamPushMeKamPushMe Posts: 7,629 ✭✭✭✭✭