When does a rumour become falsified?the styles p/aaliyah saga

Replies

• okaayokaay Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭
    Heard the track too, Styles said it. Just never knew it would turn into lost tapes.
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 8,685 Regulator
    What happened to jada on stage?

Surprised it isn't on YouTube anymore, he was on stage with Jay and the Benjamin's beat came on, he said thats puffs joint play another one, then they played another beat I forget which song it was and he forgot the words to that, he through in a raspy laugh and jay just looked at him in disgust
    lmao I remember that. I think it was Champ Is Here he didn't remember too or that's the song he ended up doing.
    Sion#1hiphopjunki3
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Posts: 7,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo considering all this time passed and no audio has came out can we say this some hoax shit?

Line in question-

rocafella,rocafella,roc the boat
    Jus another dead bitch in a rocafella coat

Its real.I.heard.it to
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember hearing that shit in NY on the radio on a visit and immediately there was a backlash and it was banned

I may not be Styles who hid it.he was signed to Interscope I think through Ruff Ryders
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 13,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Anyone seriously doubting that the freestyle exists is a fool. Lox niggas are notorious for getting shit cleaned off the net, just like when Jadakiss fucked up on stage when he got signed to Rocafella. You won't find that shit anywhere.
    That's cause nobody cares and nobody is looking for that video. You a fool for thinking Lox has that much pull over the internet. If BEYONCE and her team can't get videos of her busting her ass down a flight of stairs or making embarrassing faces at the Superbowl off the net, Styles damn sure ain't getting non-licensed audio striped from the world wide web. It takes 15 seconds to upload a song and post the link. Yet nobody been able to do it for 13 years and counting now. Shit DON'T EXIST.

That's because 1. It's Universal who has enough resources to get whatever they want wiped off the net and 2. Beyonce falling was recorded by multiple sources so that won't be completely deleted and 3. When the freestyle dropped, everyonelistened to it by streaming it on Real player or QuickTime or whatever that shit was called back in the early 2000's.

I know it exists as I've heard it with my own ears.
    Soloman_The_WiseKellmillojos_negrosOGClarenceBoddickerMR.CJ
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 8,685 Regulator
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Anyone seriously doubting that the freestyle exists is a fool. Lox niggas are notorious for getting shit cleaned off the net, just like when Jadakiss fucked up on stage when he got signed to Rocafella. You won't find that shit anywhere.
    That's cause nobody cares and nobody is looking for that video. You a fool for thinking Lox has that much pull over the internet. If BEYONCE and her team can't get videos of her busting her ass down a flight of stairs or making embarrassing faces at the Superbowl off the net, Styles damn sure ain't getting non-licensed audio striped from the world wide web. It takes 15 seconds to upload a song and post the link. Yet nobody been able to do it for 13 years and counting now. Shit DON'T EXIST.

That's because 1. It's Universal who has enough resources to get whatever they want wiped off the net and 2. Beyonce falling was recorded by multiple sources so that won't be completely deleted and 3. When the freestyle dropped, everyonelistened to it by streaming it on Real player or QuickTime or whatever that shit was called back in the early 2000's.

I know it exists as I've heard it with my own ears.
    Lol even if they cared that much...Universal isn't seeing torrents and other p2p services. And still why can't anyone just upload it already? Is Universal kicking in niggas doors, smashing their external harddrives and snapping their burned cds? Or did everyone who heard it just happen to all be listening to that one freestyle live stream at the same time....13 years ago... just doesn't make sense mayne
    dwade206
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Posts: 26,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard that shit... I know I did...
    KneeGro_DuperMan
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Fly solo like a fighter jet Posts: 17,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a 24 year old from Georgia what is this?
    dwade206DR. JEK
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭✭
    Haha, I see this rumor's still getting burn. If this helps I remember from a thread back in the day someone said it was over the Ray J Featuring Lil Kim - "Wait A Minute" beat.
    CashmoneyDuxsilverfoxx
  • freethewavefreethewave Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we got different instros its over now?Lies.why people lieing they sed they heard it though.fools
  • a_lista_list Posts: 3,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, my cuz had that shyt...It wasnt over that Ray J beat though....
  • S2JS2J Posts: 19,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    If u google SP and rock the boat the results r pute comedy. A 2005 from boxden...one blog from 2006 a ngga said

'If anyone can provide me with this audio recording, i'll send $250 to your Paypal. It doesnt exist" Lol

Here's my thing: If it was real, it could be explained why audio doesnt exist if: maybe it was played over ONE radio station (i.e. Hot 97), then never again was that version played.

But if nggas from places all over have heard it, no way audio doesnt exist. Nggas talk like that was 1995 or somehtin. That was 2001. I have most of my recordings/CD's from then. Napster or Kazah or Limewire woulda been alive n runnin then
  • S2JS2J Posts: 19,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next to JFK's assassination and Jay-z's Nas diss on 'Oh Boy' Remix, this is the biggest mystery in American history... 'Nas you aint the BOY!'
    A$AP_A$TONCashmoneyDuxblacktuxMR.CJ
  • victory_kidvictory_kid Posts: 416 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol... this thread had the biggest numbers back in the day, Im talking about 2004/2005 times.
    A$AP_A$TONBender Rodriguez
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Full Of Smoke Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real talk, I'm bouta up this shit in a minute.

Y'all hold on. I'ma be right back.